Take the queue from major software companies. Almost all applications now offer support to touchscreen functionality. Major developers like Adobe recommend having a touchscreen to make your projects on. The major selling point of windows operating system of late was touchscreen support. Considering Microsoft towed the line and followed suit into this world, many more followed.
Thanks to this profound fact, competition in making the best screen has seen a lot of new entrants and better quality in the touchscreen arena. The market has bloated ever since giving you a myriad of choices out there. We have not left out the raspberry pi devices in this review with number 10, 8 and 7. Raspberry Pi is designed to teach development for young ones and much more. If you are not into that, just skip those numbers and look to the rest.
Choosing a touch screen that fits you has never been harder. We have looked at each individual screen closely and what they have to offer. While also taking into account the factors below.
- Top 10 Best Touchscreen Monitors in 2018 Reviews?
- 10. kuman 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD Display HDMI
- 9. Touch Screen 15-Inch POS TFT LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- 8. LANDZO 7 Inch Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and Pi 2 PC – Touchscreen Monitors
- 7. Elecrow RPA05010R HDMI 5-Inch 800×480 TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B
- 6. Acer T232HL Abmjjz 23-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen Widescreen Monitor
- 5. ViewSonic TD2230 22″ 1080p 10-Point Multi-Touch Screen Monitor HDMI
- 4. Elo 1515L Desktop Touchscreen LCD Monitor – Best Touchscreen Monitors
- 3. ASUS 15.6″ 1366×768 HDMI VGA 10-point Touch Eye Care Screen LCD Monitor (VT168H)
- 2. ViewSonic TD2220 22″ 1080p Dual-Point Optical Best Touchscreen Monitor
- 1. Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch Touch Screen LED-lit Monitor – Best Touchscreen Monitors
- How to choose touchscreen monitors:
- Why you need touchscreen monitors?
- Final thoughts
Top 10 Best Touchscreen Monitors in 2018 Reviews?
10. kuman 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD Display HDMI
- By: Kuman Touchscreen Monitors
The kuman touch screen designed for the respective raspberry devices on the title. With a resolution of 800 * 480, you will not have to worry about individual pixels on the 7-inch capacitive touchscreen. Five-point touch is good enough for most common functions. With an HDMI cable, you can transfer high data content straight to your Kuman touch screen.
It comes shipped with a CD disk with relevant drivers and source code. Moreover, if you find it difficult to set up you can contact Kuman help center and they are always free to assist.
9. Touch Screen 15-Inch POS TFT LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- By: ANGEL POS Touchscreen Monitors
Hook up ANGEL POS touchscreen to your pc using the VGA cable provided. Install the necessary drivers from the cd it ships with and you can start punching in that sales data. This touch screen was intended for high traffic point of sale environments. It identifies touch inputs from stylus, finger, gloved hand, pen or tool. The desk stand is made of metal increasing its suitability for rough surroundings.
The screen size is 15 inches in diagonal, thus most functionalities from standard POS software workable. A resolution of 1024 * 768 and viewing angles of 170 degrees makes the screen a joy to work on. A response time of 10.4 microseconds makes it snappy to use.
8. LANDZO 7 Inch Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and Pi 2 PC – Touchscreen Monitors
- By: LANDZO Touchscreen Monitors
If you are looking for an inexpensive alternative for your touchscreen needs then LADZO’s got you covered. A USB cable provides power to the touchscreen. It is recommended to use 5V/2A of power to make it work. When correctly configured, it can support Ubuntu mirror imaging and the 7-inch touchscreen executes basic functions perfectly.
7. Elecrow RPA05010R HDMI 5-Inch 800×480 TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B
- By: ELECROW Touchscreen Monitor
With HDMI, you can use it as a monitor on its capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for a high-resolution touchscreen monitor, then Elecrow RPA05010R is intended for you. The view is quite spectacular. It has a delivery of 60 frames per second, meaning that you will not experience any tearing in-between frames with this nifty touchscreen. The touchscreen comes with a decent touch pen. You can use this pen for actions that are more meticulous.
6. Acer T232HL Abmjjz 23-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen Widescreen Monitor
- By: Acer Touchscreen Monitor
The Acer T232HL touchscreen delivers on all fronts. You get a full HD experience that you will love to watch your entertainment. The flexible monitor stand can tilt from 8-60 degrees. Graphic designers will undeniably enjoy the 8-degree tilt to make their projects.
The design is appealing and functional with its edge-to-edge screen. An edge-to-edge screen is convenient so as not to bump on edges when doing your work. You get a 10-point touch capability capacitive touchscreen that is very receptive.
5. ViewSonic TD2230 22″ 1080p 10-Point Multi-Touch Screen Monitor HDMI
- By: ViewSonic Touchscreen Monitors
With ViewSonic’sTD2230, you get a well-rounded touchscreen. The screen is of full high definition. With SuperClear IPS technology, the images are vibrant and lifelike. The SuperClear technology also lets you get wide view angles of 178 degrees on either plane.
The design is beautiful and functional. The bezel is very small in addition to having an edge-to-edge design. With 7 H hardness, you can use the touchscreen in aggressive environments, like schools and supermarkets. The scratch-resistant faceplate made of glass makes the TD2230 screen heavy-duty.
4. Elo 1515L Desktop Touchscreen LCD Monitor – Best Touchscreen Monitors
- By: Elo Touchscreen Monitors
The Elo 1515L touchscreen is built for adaptability. You can use it as a monitor for daily use or as a Point Of Sale touchscreen. You get spectacular image quality, thanks to Elo’s IntelliTouch Surface wave technology. The screen also boasts of a high resolution with a refresh rate of 75 frames per second. This refresh rate ensures you will not experience lag in between frames. You will enjoy your HD movies on the 15 inch.
With an aspect ratio of 4:3, the Elo 1515L touchscreen will look good with most POS software. Points of sale software are made to fit this screen ratio as their default. The touchscreen will look appropriate in setups such as a supermarket.
3. ASUS 15.6″ 1366×768 HDMI VGA 10-point Touch Eye Care Screen LCD Monitor (VT168H)
- By: Asus Best Touchscreen Monitor
Hurry and get yourself one of this well-rounded touchscreen. The ASUS VT168H touchscreen contains good functionality at quite a low-cost price. It supports 10-point multi-touch. Using the virtual keyboard on this device is quite the experience. Typing on it is fast and accurate.
With ASUS Eye Care technology, you will reduce fatigue on your eyes. This is achieved via blue light filtering and a flicker-free backlighting on the Asus VT168H touchscreen. Asus video intelligence technology gives you brilliant crisp clear images on the screen. Picture quality is right up there with full HD screens. You get up to eight different video preset modes. No matter the environment you are in, the conditions are outfitted for you to view the entertainment better.
2. ViewSonic TD2220 22″ 1080p Dual-Point Optical Best Touchscreen Monitor
- By: ViewSonic Best Touchscreen Monitor
ViewSonicTD2220 is made for windows computers. Couple with two speakers you get a good surround for your entertainment. Its dual touch screen is not capacitive, thus it can be used even when using gloves. With a full High Definition screen, you can enjoy your premium games with the sheer joy of clear images.
1. Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch Touch Screen LED-lit Monitor – Best Touchscreen Monitors
- By: Dell Touchscreen Monitor
Dell have made continuously been ranked number 1 in the touchscreen making sector. Moreover, here they do not relent on their high-quality standards. Take advantage of Windows 10 swipe from the edge with the edge-to-edge screen on the monitor.
The resolution on the Dell S2240T is of 1920 * 1080 offering a full HD vision. The screen can tilt up to 60 degrees allowing you to annotate on the screen easily.
The technological world is ever changing. Developers are fighting to be the best in various sectors. Here we have taken a measured approach to finding fitting devices for all kinds of circumstances we could think of. Get into the groove with a touchscreen monitor and pinch, swipe and zoom. Take advantage of new features that are best appreciated on touchscreen monitors. The possibilities are boundless.