Call it a knee walker, knee cruiser, orthopedic scooter, or knee coaster, but one sure thing is that the knee scooters has revolutionalized the world of ambulation aid. This two, three, four or even five-wheeled scooter allows you to walk much comfortably, safely and speeds up the healing process. It comes in many forms and types, and the effectiveness of each varies from situation to situation and is also influenced by individual preference.
Through the years, different designs and types have been released into the market. Although this has improved consumer choice, it has made choosing a bit complicated. These top 10 best knee scooters reviews in 2018 and buyer’s guide are aimed at helping you choose the right product the first time without too much hassle. Skip to the best knee scooter on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Knee Scooter Reviews in 2018 and Buyer’s Guide:
- KneeRover Knee Walkers & Knee Scooters
- Which is The Best Knee Scooter?
- 10. AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker w/ Basket Steerable Rolling Wheel – Best Knee Scooters
- 9. KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Medical Leg Scooter
- 8. Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Best Knee Scooters
- 7. KneeRover HYBRID Knee Scooter with All Terrain Front Axle Upgrade – Best Knee Scooters
- 6. CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Roller Scooter with Basket – Best Knee Scooters
- 5. Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- 4. Comodità Piccola (Petite) Heavy Duty Rolling Knee Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- 3. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Green
- 2. Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative – Best Knee Scooters
- 1. Swivelmate Knee Walker with Basket, Steerable 90 Degree Turning Radius
- The Best Knee Scooters Key Features:
- Our Choice
Top 10 Best Knee Scooter Reviews in 2018 and Buyer’s Guide:
KneeRover Knee Walkers & Knee Scooters
Which is The Best Knee Scooter?
10. AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker w/ Basket Steerable Rolling Wheel – Best Knee Scooters
- AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker
This knee scooter weighs 20 pounds and has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. It comes with a padded contoured knee pad for comfort, adjustable handlebars for better control, and rear on-wheel brakes for safe braking.
This unit 3.5-inch knee rest offer good support while the sizeable 7.8-inch Polyurethane wheels leave no marks on the surface and roll easily on any surface. The 11.02 x7.87 x8.66 inch wire basket offers a good storage point while the easy-clean non-slip grip provides a firm hold.
Why Do You Like AW Adjustable Knee Scooter?
- Good and solid support
- Well balanced
- Easy-to-adjust height
- Comfortable knee support
9. KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Medical Leg Scooter
- KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker
Only weighing 21 pounds, this knee scooter can support 300 pounds. It’s fit for users recovering from surgeries, having mobility issues, leg amputation, broken or fractured legs, knees, ankles and other medical conditions.
The unit comes with large 7.5-inch wheels that easily roll on different surfaces and have good shock and impact absorption. It features fully adjustable handlebars and a padded knee platform.
Why Do You Like KneeRover Knee Scooter?
- Easy to use
- Good size and comfort
- Glides smoothly on different surfaces
- Reliable dual brakes
8. Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Best Knee Scooters
- Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket
This knee walker will aid your mobility after surgery, injury, or when suffering from a medical condition. The study piece measures 30 x 16 x 31 inches and is easy to use and store in small spaces. The light accessory can support users weighing up to 300 pounds, and its handle height can be adjusted from 31 to 40 inches.
It’s constructed from light and sturdy aluminum and features a silver vein finish for extra glamour. The knee platform is well padded for maximum support and comfort while the removable front basket keeps your stuff safe and within reach.
Why Do You Like Drive Medical Dual Knee Scooter?
- Easy to steer
- Suitable for a range of injuries and medical conditions
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Easy-remove front basket
- Rolls smooth
7. KneeRover HYBRID Knee Scooter with All Terrain Front Axle Upgrade – Best Knee Scooters
- KneeRover HYBRID Knee Scooter
This blue knee walker weighs 21 pounds and is recommended for users weighing up to 300 pounds. It’s constructed from solid metal and comes with an attractive finish. The scooter works well both indoors and outdoors thanks to the highly effective and bouncy 10-inch pneumatic wheels.
For good safety and comfort, the 3.5-inch knee platform is padded with a thick and soft material. The ergonomic handlebars come with a rubber layer for good grip and better safety while the detachable front baskets provide a good and convenient storage point.
Why Do You Like KneeRover HYBRID Knee Scooter?
- Well-made and feels very solid
- Easy to fold for storage
- Rides smoothly without too much noise
- Comfortable and versatile
6. CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Roller Scooter with Basket – Best Knee Scooters
- CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Roller Scooter with Basket
This heavy-duty knee walker is made from sturdy aluminum and can support weights of up to 350 pounds. It comes with 8-inch anti-skid wheels that offer a smoother ride on varied surfaces. The scooter features adjustable handlebars whose height ranges from 31 to 40 inches and a padded knee platform for maximum comfort and safety.
It boasts of a decently sized and conveniently located front basket for holding items. For better control and safety, this accessory features ergonomic hand brakes that come with loop locks.
Why Do You Like CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker?
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Strong and heavy-duty
- Easy-adjust handlebars
- Easy-access and removable basket
5. Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker
Users weighing up to 400 pounds and whose height falls between 5ft 4 and 6 ft 6 will find this knee scooter reliable. It is meant for people suffering from knee and leg problems including fractured, broken or medical conditions. The walker has a light but sturdy frame for supporting heavy users.
The folding tiller improves portability and storage while the wide flat free tires minimize vibrations and impacts and ensure you never get stranded. This scooter weighs about 22.5 pounds and measures. 32 x 15 x 18 inches.
Why Do You Like Essential Medical Knee Scooter?
- The ride is very smooth
- Although light, it feels solid
- Nice looking and also trendy
- Easy to use and also safe
4. Comodità Piccola (Petite) Heavy Duty Rolling Knee Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- Comodità Piccola (Petite) Heavy Duty Rolling Knee Walker
This metallic orange knee and leg walker weighs 19.5 pounds are recommended for people weighing up to 400 pounds. It features a sturdy frame and large 8-inch rubber wheels for good grip and minimal vibrations. The unit comes with
The unit comes with easily adjustable handlebars for better convenience and handbrake locks for improving control and safety. It measures 28 x 25 x 29 inches and features a wide well padded 15-inch nylon seat and ergonomically designed backrest.
Why Do You Like Comodità Piccola Knee Walker?
- Easy to clean
- Wide and comfortable seat
- Using it is simple
- Good balance and solid
3. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Green
- KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker
This knee scooter will ride smoothly and with minimal vibrations and shocks thanks to its large 9-inch pneumatic wheels. The solid tires maintain a firm grip on different surfaces and reduce the discomfort from bumpy or uneven surfaces.
The 35-pound Walker supports people with a height of 5 to 6ft 5 and weight of up to 400 pounds. It features a 6.75 x 12.5-inch padded knee pad for good support while the knee height can be adjusted from 19 up to 24 inches. The handlebars are also adjustable from 34 to 43 inches.
Why Do You Like KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter?
- Easy to adjust handlebars and seat
- The knee rest is large and comfortable
- Heavy-duty and solid frame
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Smooth ride and minimal vibrations
2. Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative – Best Knee Scooters
- Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker
Designed for weights of up to 300 pounds, this knee scooter is perfect for many people. It features an adjustable handle (33- 37.5 inches) for a better ride, an ergonomic and well-sized padded knee pad for comfort and safety, and is made from strong and durable aluminum metal.
The elegant piece comes with a silver vein finish while the tool-free adjustment makes increasing or decreasing the handle or seat easy. It’s fairly light, weighing 19 pounds and measures 7.25 x 14.25 inches.
Why Do You Like Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Knee Scooter?
- Easy to adjust the height and set
- Light but strong
- Stylish and easy to clean
- Solid and well-balanced
1. Swivelmate Knee Walker with Basket, Steerable 90 Degree Turning Radius
- Swivelmate Knee Walker with Basket
Regarded as among the top knee scooters on the market, the Swivelmate Walker has one of the best turning radii. Swivelmate Knee Walker 90-degrees angle provides better steering even in tight spaces and minimizes accidents or inconvenience.
The well-built item measures 30 x 16 x 35 inches and is recommended for people with a height of between 4ft 9 up to 6ft 3. The 22-pound walker comes with a 3-inch padded knee rest and an adjustable steering column.
Why Do You Like Swivelmate Knee Walker?
- Powerful disc brakes
- Tool-free assembly
- Comfortable and good quality
- Good turning radius and maneuverability
- Convenient carry basket
- Best Knee Scooters
The Best Knee Scooters Key Features:
- Stability: The right leg walker or knee caddy is well built from sturdy materials and has a good design for improved stability and balance.
- Safety: It should enhance the safety of the user whether indoors or outdoors. This is influenced by the number of wheels, steering ease, wheel size, and knee platform and weight distribution.
- Comfort: top knee walker or scooters come with an ergonomic design and feature a well-padded knee platform. Because this eases the pressure on the knee and also helps in absorbing the road vibrations and shock and Top types have an easy-adjust kneepad.
- Weight: A good scooter isn’t too heavy such that carrying becomes a burden. Generally, the right weight doesn’t exceed 30 pounds.
- Weight capacity: It’s critical to use an item that can comfortably support your weight. In addition to preventing damage and extending its life, it also enhances comfort and safety.
- Versatility: The best knee scooters can work indoors and also outdoors also functions well on different terrains including asphalt, concrete, tiles, dirt, and grass.
Other important features include price, storage ease, brand reputation, and design.
The above knee walkers will improve your mobility in case you are suffering from knee, leg or limb problems. As a result, They feature large-wheels for better movement, adjustable handlebars for improved steering, and well-padded knee rest for enhanced comfort and safety.
The listed accessories are lightweight and can be folded down to a smaller size for better carrying and storage. In conclusion, They also score well regarding versatility, ease of use, maintenance ease, user-friendly design, and affordability.
Buyer’s Guide Lists: