- The 3 Best Knee Scooter Walkers I Recommend Before You Read Hold Tip:
- List Of Knee Scooter Reviews in 2019:
- 15. AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker w/ Basket Steerable Rolling Wheel
- 14. Swivelmate Knee Walker with Basket, Best Knee Scooter
- 13. Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket – Best Knee Scooters
- 12. KneeRover HYBRID Knee Scooter with All Terrain
- 11. CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Roller Scooter with Basket – Best Knee Scooters
- 10. Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- 9. Comodità Piccola (Petite) Heavy Duty Rolling Knee Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- 8. KneeRover Steerable Best Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Green
- 7. Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- 6. NEW KneeRover All-Terrain Knee Walker
- 5. KneeRover Steerable Knee Walker Scooter
- 4. NEW KneeRover Economy Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
- 3. NEW All Terrain Steerable KneeRover Knee Scooter
- 2. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Cycle Walker Scooter
- 1. KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Medical Leg Scooter
- The Best Knee Scooters Key Features:
The 3 Best Knee Scooter Walkers I Recommend Before You Read Hold Tip:
Call it a knee walker, knee cruiser, orthopedic scooter, or knee coaster, but one sure thing is that the knee scooters has revolutionalized the world of ambulation aid. This two, three, four or even five-wheeled scooter allows you to walk much comfortably, safely and speeds up the healing process. It comes in many forms and types, and the effectiveness of each varies from situation to situation and is also influenced by individual preference.
Through the years, different designs and types have been released into the market. Although this has improved consumer choice, it has made choosing a bit complicated. These top 15 best knee scooters reviews in 2019 and buyer’s guide are aimed at helping you choose the right product the first time without too much hassle. Skip to the best knee scooter on Amazon.
List Of Knee Scooter Reviews in 2019:
15. AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker w/ Basket Steerable Rolling Wheel
- AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker
This knee scooter weighs 20 pounds and has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. It comes with a padded contoured knee pad for comfort, adjustable handlebars for better control, and rear on-wheel brakes for safe braking.
This unit 3.5-inch knee rest offer good support while the sizeable 7.8-inch Polyurethane wheels leave no marks on the surface and roll easily on any surface. The 11.02 x7.87 x8.66 inch wire basket offers a good storage point while the easy-clean non-slip grip provides a firm hold.
14. Swivelmate Knee Walker with Basket, Best Knee Scooter
- Swivelmate Knee Walker with Basket
Regarded as among the top knee scooters on the market, the Swivelmate Walker has one of the best turning radii. Swivelmate Knee Walker 90-degrees angle provides better steering even in tight spaces and minimizes accidents or inconvenience.
The well-built item measures 30 x 16 x 35 inches and is recommended for people with a height of between 4ft 9 up to 6ft 3. The 22-pound walker comes with a 3-inch padded knee rest and an adjustable steering column.
13. Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket – Best Knee Scooters
- Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket
This knee walker will aid your mobility after surgery, injury, or when suffering from a medical condition. The study piece measures 30 x 16 x 31 inches and is easy to use and store in small spaces. The light accessory can support users weighing up to 300 pounds, and its handle height can be adjusted from 31 to 40 inches.
It’s constructed from light and sturdy aluminum and features a silver vein finish for extra glamour. The knee platform is well padded for maximum support and comfort while the removable front basket keeps your stuff safe and within reach.
12. KneeRover HYBRID Knee Scooter with All Terrain
- KneeRover HYBRID Best Knee Scooter
This blue knee walker weighs 21 pounds and is recommended for users weighing up to 300 pounds. It’s constructed from solid metal and comes with an attractive finish. The scooter works well both indoors and outdoors thanks to the highly effective and bouncy 10-inch pneumatic wheels.
For good safety and comfort, the 3.5-inch knee platform is padded with a thick and soft material. The ergonomic handlebars come with a rubber layer for good grip and better safety while the detachable front baskets provide a good and convenient storage point.
11. CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Roller Scooter with Basket – Best Knee Scooters
- CO-Z Steerable Foldable Knee Walker Roller Scooter with Basket
This heavy-duty knee walker is made from sturdy aluminum and can support weights of up to 350 pounds. It comes with 8-inch anti-skid wheels that offer a smoother ride on varied surfaces. The scooter features adjustable handlebars whose height ranges from 31 to 40 inches and a padded knee platform for maximum comfort and safety.
It boasts of a decently sized and conveniently located front basket for holding items. For better control and safety, this accessory features ergonomic hand brakes that come with loop locks.
10. Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker
Users weighing up to 400 pounds and whose height falls between 5ft 4 and 6 ft 6 will find this knee scooter reliable. It is meant for people suffering from knee and leg problems including fractured, broken or medical conditions. The walker has a light but sturdy frame for supporting heavy users.
The folding tiller improves portability and storage while the wide flat free tires minimize vibrations and impacts and ensure you never get stranded. This scooter weighs about 22.5 pounds and measures. 32 x 15 x 18 inches.
9. Comodità Piccola (Petite) Heavy Duty Rolling Knee Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- Comodità Piccola (Petite) Heavy Duty Rolling Knee Walker
This metallic orange knee and leg walker weighs 19.5 pounds are recommended for people weighing up to 400 pounds. It features a sturdy frame and large 8-inch rubber wheels for good grip and minimal vibrations. The unit comes with
The unit comes with easily adjustable handlebars for better convenience and handbrake locks for improving control and safety. It measures 28 x 25 x 29 inches and features a wide well padded 15-inch nylon seat and ergonomically designed backrest.
8. KneeRover Steerable Best Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Green
- KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker
This knee scooter will ride smoothly and with minimal vibrations and shocks thanks to its large 9-inch pneumatic wheels. The solid tires maintain a firm grip on different surfaces and reduce the discomfort from bumpy or uneven surfaces.
The 35-pound Walker supports people with a height of 5 to 6ft 5 and weight of up to 400 pounds. It features a 6.75 x 12.5-inch padded knee pad for good support while the knee height can be adjusted from 19 up to 24 inches. The handlebars are also adjustable from 34 to 43 inches.
7. Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker – Best Knee Scooters
- Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker
Designed for weights of up to 300 pounds, this knee scooter is perfect for many people. It features an adjustable handle (33- 37.5 inches) for a better ride, an ergonomic and well-sized padded knee pad for comfort and safety, and is made from strong and durable aluminum metal.
The elegant piece comes with a silver vein finish while the tool-free adjustment makes increasing or decreasing the handle or seat easy. It’s fairly light, weighing 19 pounds and measures 7.25 x 14.25 inches.
6. NEW KneeRover All-Terrain Knee Walker
- By: KneeRover All-Terrain Knee Scooters
Perfect for all terrains, this is one of the best knee walkers out there. What does it offer? Well, it guarantees stability and comfort on all surfaces. With the large 12-inch tires, the product navigates all terrains. Another thing, this is a comfortable product perfect for anyone recovering from injuries. Whether you are suffering from ankle or leg injury, this is an ideal solution.
As an excellent alternative for walkers and crutches, the product offers ultimate service. Additionally, the walker offers easy steering. The advanced automotive steering mechanism makes the product maneuverable.
5. KneeRover Steerable Knee Walker Scooter
- By: KneeRover Knee Scooter Walkers
Forget crutches, which may make walking a little harder when injured or having weak limbs. With this piece by KneeRover, you get a practical knee scooter. It works with any types of knee or leg injuries and is suitable for the young and old. It comes in a universal design to suit any user.
The unit rides nicely on different surfaces and also has a good impact, abrasion and shock absorbency. This protects the injured area from harm. The unit is easy to steer and can be used both outdoors and indoors. It’s very comfortable and feels nice on the knee. It comes in a nice green color, which looks quite trendy.
4. NEW KneeRover Economy Steerable Knee Scooter Walker
- By: KneeRover Knee Scooter Walker
Of the many knee scooters in the market, this is without a doubt among the best. KneeRover Knee Scooter Walker is easy to use, works on different injuries and is suitable for both men and women. The unit is also versatile to suit kids, teens, youth as well as the adults. Wearing it is not hard even for a first-timer. You also get simple instructions with every pack.
KneeRover Knee Scooter Walker will save you the trouble of struggling to walk, stand, or straining the injured parts. It is made of tough and safe materials. It molds to the knee well and doesn’t add any unnecessary weight. For extra safety, it features a dual braking system. This brings you to a stop much faster than other alternatives.
3. NEW All Terrain Steerable KneeRover Knee Scooter
- By: KneeRover Knee Scooter Walkers
With the KneeRover, you will soon forget the distress and struggle that comes with the normal crutches. KneeRover Knee Scooter Walker is a perfect choice for individuals recovering from injuries, suffering from painful or weak limbs. It is ideal the young and old, men as well as women. The item comes in a simple style to suit any user. It rides smoothly on different surfaces thanks to the knobby pneumatic tires.
It’s also well designed and padded to protect the injured section from shock, impact, vibration and other things. Steering this accessory is easy even for a first time operator. It is useful outdoors and indoors and feels very comfortable to the knee. The scooter can support a load up to 350 lb and is fit for a height of between 5’6” and 6’5″. It is canyon orange in color and should appeal to most people.
2. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Cycle Walker Scooter
- By: KneeRover Knee Walkers
If you are recovering from a surgery, have been injured, or have mobility problems, then this knee scooter will make life easier for you. It is designed to help you move around without putting lots of pressure/ strain on the injury or affected region. The stylish piece is fit for young and old users, men as well as women.
It is easy to use since it has a basic design and is fit for both indoors and outdoors. Many consumers love its stability, which boosts safety as well as easy maneuverability. Moving or walking with it is effortless and new users will also have an easy time. The padded/ cushioned surface enhances comfort as well as safety. It is useful for people with a height of 4’9″ – 6’6″ and whose weight doesn’t exceed 300 pounds.
1. KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Medical Leg Scooter
- KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker
Only weighing 21 pounds, this knee scooter can support 300 pounds. It’s fit for users recovering from surgeries, having mobility issues, leg amputation, broken or fractured legs, knees, ankles, and other medical conditions.
The unit comes with large 7.5-inch wheels that easily roll on different surfaces and have good shock and impact absorption. It features fully adjustable handlebars and a padded knee platform.
The above knee walkers will improve your mobility in case you are suffering from knee, leg or limb problems. As a result, They feature large-wheels for better movement, adjustable handlebars for improved steering, and well-padded knee rest for enhanced comfort and safety.
The listed accessories are lightweight and can be folded down to a smaller size for better carrying and storage. In conclusion, They also score well regarding versatility, ease of use, maintenance ease, user-friendly design, and affordability.
Buyer’s Guide Lists: