Buying a copy machine is an important decision you may need to make in life. Fact remains that this accessory has become an essential part of the modern home or office. You will use it to make copies of documents, scan text and images, print content from a computer, laptop, desktop, mobile phones, or send a fax.
While any copier machine will work as stated, it may be a bit too slow, consumes lots of ink or depletes the toner too fast, or makes lots of noise when operating. It’s also possible that it doesn’t fully support wireless networking, duplex( double-sided) printing or it is not compatible with online printing options such as Google cloud Print, Air Print, canon PRNT, Mopria or Mobile Device Printing.
- Top 10 Best Copy Machines Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Canon, imageCLASS D550 Laser Multifunction Copier – Copy Machines
- 9. Brother, EDCPL2540DW Wireless Monochrome Printers – Copy Machines
- 8. Canon, imageCLASS MF216n Laser Printer, Copy Machines
- 7. Canon MG6821, All-In-One Printer – Copy Machines
- 6. Brother MFCL2700DW, All-In-One Printer – Copy Machines
- 5. Brother DCPL2520DW, Multifunction Laser Printer – Copy Machines
- 4. Brother FAX-575, Personal Copy Machines
- 3. Canon imageCLASS D530, Monochrome Printer – Copy Machines
- 2. HP Envy 4520 Wireless Copy Machine – Best Copy Machines
- 1. Epson Expression Home XP-330, Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Top 10 Best Copy Machines Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
These top 10 best copy machines in 2017 reviews are targeted at people who want nothing but the best copier machine. We examined and came up with the best products that guarantee a user of reliability, efficiency, low noise, cost-effective, and durability. Skip to the best Copy Machine on Amazon.
10. Canon, imageCLASS D550 Laser Multifunction Copier – Copy Machines
- By: Canon
The Canon imageCLASS D550 copier is ideal for office and home use and offers 2-sided printing. It is available in a convenient size and compact design that makes it very portable. The laser copier can achieve a speed of up to 26 ppm (pages per minute) /cpm ( copies per minute) and supports Duplex automatic document feeding. It comes with a front-loading cassette that accommodates up to 250 sheets of paper and a multipurpose tray that takes a single sheet at a time. The device relies on a cost-efficient single cartridge system. And in addition to being a copier, this unit also scans and prints.
- It is fairly quiet and suitable for silent environments
- The copier accepts generic inks
- It produces clear and sharp prints
9. Brother, EDCPL2540DW Wireless Monochrome Printers – Copy Machines
- By: Brother
This monochrome printer from Brother is worth considering for several reasons. Firstly, it offers decent speeds of up to 30ppm. Secondly, it supports two-sided/automatic duplex that not only saves time but paper as well. Thirdly, this monochrome printer has a large paper capacity of 250 sheets that perfectly fit in the front cassette. Fourthly, it comes with wireless capability that enables it to connect to wireless devices or operated remotely. Finally, other than producing copies, it also scans and prints documents.
- The speed from this copier is excellent
- Compared to its rivals, it’s much smaller and lighter and this improves portability
- It doesn’t produce a lot of noise and works seamlessly
8. Canon, imageCLASS MF216n Laser Printer, Copy Machines
- By: Canon
Individuals who want quality and colorful prints, scans and copies will appreciate the Canon imageCLASS MF216n. This laser printer comes with fax, scan, copy and print functionality. It features a front-loading cassette that can hold as many as 250 sheets of paper and a single sheet multipurpose tray. The unit attains speeds of up to 24 pages per minute (ppm). For easier operation, the copier has a tiltable control panel and a touch panel LCD display. It can also print from apple and android devices since it’s compatible with Apple AirPrint.
- User-friendly interface allows a user to preview and select the best option
- Although silent, you can still minimize operational noise by selecting the Quiet Mode
- Prints fairly fast even with sleep mode activated
7. Canon MG6821, All-In-One Printer – Copy Machines
- By: Canon
Individuals and businesses will find the Canon MG6821 a product worth considering. The All-In-One printer comes with copy, scan, fax, and print options and prints in monochrome as well as color. Its wireless design allows it to work from any place and can also be wirelessly connected to other devices remotely. This is enhanced by its compatibility with printing options such as Google Cloud Print, Air Print, canon PRNT, Mopria and more. It also supports Mobile Device Printing and works with Android, iPad, iPhone or tablet.
- Produces prints, scans, and copies with excellent quality
- Setting up the printer is straightforward
- It easily connects to other devices and downloading apps is also easy
- The printing speed is top notch whether in color or black & white
6. Brother MFCL2700DW, All-In-One Printer – Copy Machines
- By: Brother
Capable of scanning, printing, faxing, and making copies, the Brother MFCL2700DW is common in homes and offices. The printer feels very sturdy and can run continuously without overheating or performance to decline. The compact laser printer can hold up to 250 paper sheets, comes with a 35-page auto document feeder, and supports Duplex printing as well as Wireless networking. It copies and prints in speeds of up to 27 ppm and the print quality are good considering it comes with an optical scan resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi.
- Cost of operation is lower compared to ink printers of similar capacity
- It occupies a small space and it’s not heavy
- The quality of scans and copies is good
- Setting up the printer and connecting it with other peripherals is easy
5. Brother DCPL2520DW, Multifunction Laser Printer – Copy Machines
- By: Brother
The Brother DCPL2520DW Multifunction laser printer prints and copies at speeds as high as 27 ppm. It supports automatic duplex printing that allows printing on both sides of the paper as well as wireless networking. The monochrome copy machine comes with an adjustable 250-sheet paper tray, can serve as a standalone copier or wirelessly connect to other devices. It can also scan and print and supports mobile device printing
- Produces high-resolution copies, prints and scan copies
- Prints very fast while maintaining high quality
- Easy to set up the wifi option for wireless networking
4. Brother FAX-575, Personal Copy Machines
- By: Brother
The Brother FAX-575 personal copy machine prints, copies, scans, faxes and also allows you make calls. It’s generally a small copy machine that is most suited for personal use. It copies in black & white at a resolution of 400 x 400 dpi and has a 50-sheet paper capacity. The unit features 9,600 BPS fax modem, 512 KB memory for storing up to 25 pages, and 10-Page max Auto Document Feeder. You can also use the 104-Station Auto Dialing to make calls from the copy machine.
- Light, compact and easy to carry around
- Prints and scans in decent resolution
- Takes a short time to setup
- It occupies a very small space
3. Canon imageCLASS D530, Monochrome Printer – Copy Machines
- By: Canon
This monochrome laser printer by Canon blends simplicity, functionality, and reliability. It is a small and light unit that occupies a little space and is also very portable. The unit prints and copies in black & white but can scan in black & white as well as color. The maximum copying and printing speed is 26 ppm (pages per minute) while the standby time for copying is about 8.7 seconds. It comes with a 250-sheet from loading cassette, single sheet multipurpose tray and can copy and convert small two-sided originals and ID cards to a one-sided document. The copy machine works with several Os including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.5.8.
- The printer prints and copies relatively fast
- Printing quality is good
- It occupies a small space
2. HP Envy 4520 Wireless Copy Machine – Best Copy Machines
- By: HP
The days of relying on a large and bulky copy machines are long gone. With the HP ENVY 4520 wireless copier, you will not only make quality copies, and print in high resolution but can also scan in the best quality possible. This unit Prints in both B&W and color, and supports two-sided duplex printing. The speed when printing in black can reach 20prints per minute (ppm) while in color it’s about 16ppm. It comes with an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi that allows for crystal clarity and crispness.
- The speed is reliable and so is the resolution
- Setting the wireless network takes a very short time and is not complicated
- Very reliable and doesn’t jam easily
- Occupies minimal space
- Best Copy Machine
1. Epson Expression Home XP-330, Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
- By: Epson
Topping our list of the top 10 copy machines is the Epson Expression Home XP-330. This wireless unit copies, prints, and scans in black & white as well as color. It’s easy to setup, comes with an ink multipack and a 1.44-inch color LCD for better operation. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity and runs on individual ink cartridges. The copier offers a complete wireless solution by supporting wireless and mobile printing. It comes with Wi-Fi Direct and is compatible with Android Tablet, iPad, iPhone, and smartphone.
- Very compact, stylish and also affordable
- Setting it up and operating the copier is a breeze
- Uses individual inks and this lowers the cost of ink replacement
- Best Copy Machine
Compiling the top 10 best copy machines in 2017 reviews – buyer’s guide wasn’t easy. This was because the modern devices are more efficient, faster, reliable, compact and come with a range of features. In fact, we discovered that many shared similarities such as same speeds, support same online printing options, similar sheet paper capacity, low noise level and more.
The key features that we focused on included quality of copies, prints of scans, operating speed, compatibility with OS ( Operating Systems) and mobile printing, ease of setting up, and cost of operation. Although it wasn’t easy, the Epson Expression Home XP-330 copy machine edged the rest by a very slight machine. Nonetheless, the others are equally as good and should serve you well for a long time.