Vinyl cutting machines are slowly gaining popularity all over the world. They have for a long time been used for various activities such as banner printing and several other activities. A vinyl cutter machine can be very expensive and frustrating if you end up purchasing one that doesn’t meet your needs.
To avoid this, below are some of the considerations you need to factor in before purchasing a vinyl cutter machine. After we look at the factors, we will also explore all the available options and pick the best Vinyl cutting machines in 2017 reviews:
- Top 12 Best Vinyl Cutting Machines in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 12. 53’’ Vinyl Cutter Sign Cutting Plotter
- 11. USCutter, 28-inch Vinyl Cutter Value Sign Making Bundle with Design and Cut Software
- 10. USCutter 15’’ Table Titan Vinyl Cutter
- 9. Silhouette Portrait
- 8. USCutter, 24-Inch USCutter LaserPoint II Vinyl Cutter – Design & Contour Cut w/VinylMaster Cut
- 7. MH Series, USCutter 34-inch Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand and VinylMaster – New Design and Cut Software
- 6. SC Series, 24-inch USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with VinylMaster Cut – Design & Cut Software
- 5. Silhouette America, Silhouette Cameo + Vinyl, Tool Kit, Pix Scan Mat, 12 Exclusive Vinyl Designs and 4 Sketch Pens
- 4. USCutter, USCutter TITAN 28 inch Vinyl Cutter with Stand, Basket and VinylMaster Cut (Design and Cut) Software
- 3. Brother Sewing, Brother ScanNCut CM100DM Home and Hobby Cutting Machine with a Built-in Scanner
- 2. Silhouette Cameo Electronic Vinyl Cutting Machine – Best of vinyl cutting machines in 2017
- 1. Vinyl Cutter USCutter MH 34in BUNDLE – Sign Making Kit w/ Design & Cut Software
Top 12 Best Vinyl Cutting Machines in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
12. 53’’ Vinyl Cutter Sign Cutting Plotter
- By: Yescom
In order to handle the cutting process, this vinyl cutting machine comes with an adjustable digital force and speed with and inertial rotating blade holder for more accurate and high-quality cutting. You can stop or restart cutting by use of the emergency stop/start feature.
- Pocket-friendly since it only best used for easy tasks
11. USCutter, 28-inch Vinyl Cutter Value Sign Making Bundle with Design and Cut Software
- By: USCutter
The Vinyl Cutter come in a pack of 3 Roland compatible blades, 2 x rolls Greenstar vinyl where each is 12’’ x 5’’ that are black and white in color. It also has a Multi-function carriage of a cutting blade used to cut vinyl and ink pen for drawing on paper. With a Roland compatible blade holder, there is access to most of the economic blades available. As a way to save time, instead of having to put a roller through material one at a time, there is a superior ball-bearing dual roller media roller system that lets you place a material on top of the rollers.
- It’s easy to assemble
- It has a basic plotter
10. USCutter 15’’ Table Titan Vinyl Cutter
- By: USCutter
The USCutterVinyl is a series that is of high quality and an affordable choice for professional sign makers and do-it-yourself vinyl cutting enthusiasts. The VinylMaster Cut softer ware comes with an illuminated LCD screen and large control panel buttons. Unlike most Vinyl cutter, the USCutter is compatible with both MAC and Windows with an in built USB interface.
- It cuts to different inches
- It has a fast performance
- It produces clean, sharp vinyl decals
9. Silhouette Portrait
- By: Silhouette
This is just another high-grade but inexpensive vinyl cutting machine by the Silhouette Company that is making it big on the market. It gives you the power to cut many types of materials including fabric, cardstock, transparencies, vellum, paper, heat transfer materials, among others.
Within this cutting machine is an operational software which is compatible with PC and Mac. It works with your Mac or PC by connecting via a USB cable. It will help you cut materials of up to 8” W * 10ft L. It also has the power to take in and cut any pre-printed materials.
8. USCutter, 24-Inch USCutter LaserPoint II Vinyl Cutter – Design & Contour Cut w/VinylMaster Cut
- By: USCutter
The USCutterLaserPoint has a superior motherboard that is easy to install with a well-built, solid, robust frame. The LCD backlight that is blue and yellow is pretty clear and bright. The vinyl cutter has a new design that that lets you adjust the cutting force and speed while it is still in use.
- It’s easy to use for starters
7. MH Series, USCutter 34-inch Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand and VinylMaster – New Design and Cut Software
- By: MH Series
The USCutterLaserPoint has a superior motherboard that is easy to install with a well-built, solid, robust frame. The LCD backlight that is blue and yellow is pretty clear and bright. The vinyl cutter has a new design that that lets you adjust the cutting force and speed while it is still in use. With Rolland compatible blade holder, you have the possibility of purchasing most pocket-friendly blades available.
- It’s easy to use for starters
6. SC Series, 24-inch USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with VinylMaster Cut – Design & Cut Software
- By: SC Series
The cutter is more of a desktop set up since it doesn’t have a stand but has a VinylMaster Cut for design and cut software. To enable contour cutting, it has a laser alignment feature with Roland compatible blade holder and ink pen adapter. The package comes inclusive of a 45 and 60 deg blade.
- Pocket friendly
- It has a good tech support
5. Silhouette America, Silhouette Cameo + Vinyl, Tool Kit, Pix Scan Mat, 12 Exclusive Vinyl Designs and 4 Sketch Pens
- By: Silhouette America
This is a product from Silhouette America that is an electronic Vinyl cutting machine that has a USB port, LCD Touch Screen Display, and Cross Cutter. When accessing an image, you do not need to have a cartridge, and it is portable and easy to connect to a computer. This machine can also be attached to an online library and has a variety of design possibilities.
Apart from enabling you to scan and print designs you find and create, the Cameo machine can also cut through a variety of materials from vinyl, drawing paper, postcard, scrapbooking paper, photo paper, and fabric. This vinyl cutter enables you to access close to one hundred free designs, create or customize your own and find fonts on your computer that you can download to make an image for your wall décor, home decor, t-shirts heat transfer, stickers, glass etching and many more objects of your choice.
When you purchase the Silhouette Cameo + vinyl, it is packaged with a blade and mat, and the bundle includes 8- 9 x 12’’ vinyl adhesive sheets and transfer paper 2- 12 x 9’’ sheet. The Pix Scan cutting mat is 12 x 12’’ comes along with four sketch pens that the colors may vary and tools that include; scraper, spatula, quick pick up pen and a hook tool.
- Easy to learn and use
- The quality is good, and the silhouette software is friendly
4. USCutter, USCutter TITAN 28 inch Vinyl Cutter with Stand, Basket and VinylMaster Cut (Design and Cut) Software
- By: USCutter
The cutter cannot be guaranteed compatibility with other software but has a USB and works well with Flexi together with most software through a standard Roland PNC1000 driver. It has the new Sure Cuts a Lot Professional making it easy to use the Design and Cut software. In accompaniment the cutter is packaged with a floor stand, 28’’ USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter and three connectivity options that are parallel, serial and USB.
- For sign business, it delivers 98%
- It is easy to use and has a good cut
3. Brother Sewing, Brother ScanNCut CM100DM Home and Hobby Cutting Machine with a Built-in Scanner
- By: Brother Sewing
Say no more to the use of PCs or design cartridges with this powerful cutting machine by the Brother Company. If you have a negative thought about cutting machines, then the ScanCut machine will provide you with a better view of these essentials.
It ranks among the few hobby and home cutting machines with an embedded scanner to help revolutionize your creativity and crafting skills. It’s the only cutting machine with the power to take a photo, handcrafted sketch, or image, scan it and later let you cut it into your preferred outlines or shapes.
With its built-in scanner, you can create your exclusive signature. With excellent imagination, there is nothing you can’t achieve through this futuristic cutting machine. It also has the power to cut a broad variety of materials. Its lightweight nature and stability make it easy and safe to utilize.
2. Silhouette Cameo Electronic Vinyl Cutting Machine – Best of vinyl cutting machines in 2017
- By: Silhouette
Are you looking to learn sign production using a high-performance, easy to use a vinyl cutting machine? Then look no further than this amazing kit/bundle. This kit is designed to help you create as many items right from the entry level into sign making. With the Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, you don’t need any form of training in using it. You only need to plug it into your Mac or P via a USB cable to start using it.
It works by cutting cardstock, paper, fabric, vinyl or other materials of up to 12” W * 10ft L using it small blade instead of printing. If you wish to sketch something on a material, you can replace the blade with a pen. It’s also PixScan compatible and has the power to register and shred any printed material.
1. Vinyl Cutter USCutter MH 34in BUNDLE – Sign Making Kit w/ Design & Cut Software
- By: USCutter
The Vinyl Cutter USCutter has a 34’’ MH Vinyl Cutter with a stand and two pinch-rollers that can be adjusted letting you use various materials. The vinyl cutter comes in a complete package of vinyl rolls, transfer tapes, magnetic blanks, knife, and squeegee. Although the cutter is pretty big in size, it has three movable pinch rollers enabling it to handle smaller pieces.
- Despite its size, it can cut both large and small materials
- The cutter comes in with three cutter styles that are labeled with settings stating which style can be used with what kind of job
- It is neat and gets the job done as fast as possible
Vinyl cutting is among the world’s most loved hobbies and professions. Having a high-quality vinyl cutting machine is the first step to having a great experience in vinyl cutting. The reviews on the top ten best vinyl cutting machines in 2017 should inform you on what to look out for when buying this essential item.
The featured products in this post have what you require to get the best vinyl productions. All the best in your vinyl cuts processing with any of the featured machines!