Men love wool coats for many reasons. One, they want to look stylish and trendy. Two, the material is renowned for its good warmth, comfort and smooth to the skin. Three, the coats come in all manner of shapes, sizes, and designs. Four, wool is relatively easy to maintain and retains its shape and integrity for a long time. However, despite being in the market for decades, many people struggle to find the right wool coat.
You will hear some complaining about it being too long or too short, too wide or too narrow, or not offering the desired comfort and warmth. A poor product will lose its shape after a few washes and the color may start running. Besides educating you on the important features, this top 10 best wool coats for men in 2018 reviews also summarizes the top products in the market. Skip to the best wool coats for men on Amazon.
- List Of Best Wool Coats for Men Reviews:
- 10. Lucky Brand Ayer Wool Coats for Men – Best Men’s Wool Coats
- 9. Calvin Klein Wool Scarf Wool Coats for Men – Best Men’s Wool Coats
- 8. Perry Ellis 28-Inch Wool-Blend Jacket for Men – Best Wool Coats for Men
- 7. SSLR Men’s Classic Double Breasted Wool Coat – Wool Coats for Men
- 6. Andrew Marc Libert Wool 4-Pocket Men’s Coat – Wool Coats for Men
- 5. SSLR British Single Breasted Men’s Wool Coat – Best Wool Coats for Men
- 4. Nautica Men’s 37-inch 3 Button Wool Topcoat – Best Wool Coats for Men
- 3. Match Men’s Classic Pea Wool Coat – Men’s Wool Coats
- 2. APTRO Wool French Front Business Coat – Wool Coats for Men
- 1. BGSD “Mark’ Classic Pea Wool Coats for Men – Best BGSD Coats
List Of Best Wool Coats for Men Reviews:
10. Lucky Brand Ayer Wool Coats for Men – Best Men’s Wool Coats
Coming in a double-breasted design, this black wool coat by Ayers guarantees you of maximum warmth and comfort. It’s made from 62 % wool, 30% polyester while other fibers account for 8%. It’s very stylish thanks to the design and front buttons. It features a hook collar latch for a better-fit and smooth interior for better comfort.
9. Calvin Klein Wool Scarf Wool Coats for Men – Best Men’s Wool Coats
The Calvin Klein brand has a good reputation when it comes to fashion. This medium gray wool coat blends fashion and quality. It’s targeted at men who want to look classy and stay warm at the same time. Wool is the main material of construction and accounts for up to 62%.
Polyester accounts for 28%, Rayon 5% while other fibers account for 5 %. This men’s outfit is revered for good quality, easy maintenance, and a nice fit. It will fit men of different sizes including tall, medium, short, lean and slightly big. It features interior and exterior pockets for holding stuff, open cuffs, detachable scarf, and wing collar.
8. Perry Ellis 28-Inch Wool-Blend Jacket for Men – Best Wool Coats for Men
Comprising of 52% Wool, 30% Polyester, 6% Nylon, 7% Rayon and other fibers, this charcoal-colored jacket coat by the Perry Ellis is perfect for the cold season. It’s targeted at men of different sizes and comes in a modern and trendy look.
The 28-inch outfit features a zip-front for easy wearing and removal and a standing-collar jacket for a classy appeal. The open-bottom jacket has a nice fit while the zipper closure provides a nice comfort and fit.
7. SSLR Men’s Classic Double Breasted Wool Coat – Wool Coats for Men
This navy wool coat by SSLR is tailored for men and is among the popular types on the market. The trendy coat is mainly made from wool that accounts for 60% of the fabric while polyester takes 40%.
It comes with two front pockets for easy storage and convenience, shoulder epaulets for a better fit, and a slim fit for added elegance. The dry clean only coat boasts of quality fibers that can tolerate regular use and offer the desired comfort.
6. Andrew Marc Libert Wool 4-Pocket Men’s Coat – Wool Coats for Men
If you desire a nice warm black wool coat, then the Libert Wool 4-pocket coat by Andrew Marc should be perfect. It’s well-known for providing nice warmth especially in the cold weather and a super soft and sleek finish. This outfit blends a range of materials including Wool (63%), Polyester(28%), Rayon (6%) and other fibers account for 3%.
the zipper closures make wearing and removal easy while the 4 front pocket offers a nice holding point for keys, credit cards, phones and other accessories. It features fleece-lined pockets and a removable quilted bib.
5. SSLR British Single Breasted Men’s Wool Coat – Best Wool Coats for Men
Coming in black color is this classy wool coat for men. The British styled single-breasted garment offers good warmth and feels soft on the skin. It features a thick fabric for good insulation in the cold weather and comes in a slim fit design. It is easy to wear and remove and isn’t creased easily. However, it is recommended for dry cleaning only to protect the fibers.
4. Nautica Men’s 37-inch 3 Button Wool Topcoat – Best Wool Coats for Men
The Nautica top coat is targeted at male users and is ideal for the cold season. The woolen outfit comprises of wool (53%), polyester (32%), Rayon (7%), and other fibers (8%). The modern-styled coat features a 3-button closure for a better fit and a slim-fit design for smartness. Although it provides good warmth and has a nice coverage, this coat is relatively lightweight compared to others.
3. Match Men’s Classic Pea Wool Coat – Men’s Wool Coats
Made from wool and polyester, this black pea coat is designed for men. It is perfect for the winter season and should keep you warm in the low freezing temperatures. ThePeacoat comes in either a single and double-breasted design to suit your needs and is easy to wear. The sturdy front buttons offer a nice and firm fit while the fashionable cut ensures you look cool and classy.
2. APTRO Wool French Front Business Coat – Wool Coats for Men
Stay warm in the cold season with the APTMO French front wool cotton. The black coat is suitable for casual and official wear and is made of high-grade wool. It features a French front for added glamour and a slim fit for the snug fit. The pure wool offers amazing insulation for keeping you warm and also gives the coat its light weight. It maintains its shape for a long time since it doesn’t shrink, pill, or fade.
1. BGSD “Mark’ Classic Pea Wool Coats for Men – Best BGSD Coats
The BGSD “Mark’ Classic Pea Coat is meant for male users and comes in black. The shell consists of 70% wool and 30% polyester while the filling and lining are made from 100% polyester. It one of the most comfortable and warm coats in the market. Measuring 32 inches from the center back, this outfit has a nice fit for most men.
The Polyester insulated lining feels soft and smooth and won’t irritate the skin. It comes in a double-breasted designed for a better fit while the regular fit creates adequate space/room in the chest and waist region.