Nikon has been a famous brand when it comes to the world of cameras and photography. The brand value is excellent owing to the customer satisfaction it has achieved in many years since its inception. When it comes to wide-angle lens, Nikon is still one of the leading brands which manufacture quality lenses.
Photography is a skill which requires studying of various angles and the right moments to capture a single frame. Now, when it comes to full angle photography, there are multiple effects a photographer might want to include in their shot. One famous example is subject isolation, wherein you isolate a single subject in the whole frame and minimize the focus on the rest of the items and the background. For this achievement, the right focal length of the lens is of importance, whereas when it comes to low lighting conditions, a minimum aperture of the lens is preferable.
To capture things with the proper resolution and the perfect pose of a slightly moving object, one needs the stability of the glass to be at the highest. Image stabilization incorporated into the lens makes it easier for the right capture at the right moment. Given below is a list of the favorite Nikon wide angle lens which is compatible with most of the photograph devices, including DSLRs.
- List Of Best Wide Angle Len Nikon Reviews in 2020:
- 10. Nikon Wide Angle Lens AF-P DX NIKKOR
- 9. Rokinon Ultra wide angle fixed Wide Angle Lens Nikon
- 8. Tokina 11-16mm Pro DX II Digital Wide Angle Lens Nikon
- 7. Tokina AT-X Pro DX SLR 11-20 mm - Wide Angle Lens Nikon
- 6. Sigma 8-16mm ultra wide zoom lens - Wide Angle Lens Nikon
- 5. Tamron 10-24mm wide angle zoom lens - Best Wide Angle Lens Nikon
- 4. Tokina 12-28 mm Dx Wide Angle Lens Nikon
- 3. Wide Angle Lens Nikon 10-24 mm AF-S ED zoom Nikkor lens
- 2. Nikon Wide Angle Lens AF-S NIKKOR Vibration reduction zoom lens
- 1. Sigma f/3.5 EX DC HSM ELD SLD Aspherical Wide Angle Lens Nikons
List Of Best Wide Angle Len Nikon Reviews in 2020:
10. Nikon Wide Angle Lens AF-P DX NIKKOR
- By: Wide Angle Lens Nikon
Being creative with composition is one-way photographers get the special effect into their photographs. The ultra wide-angle view by the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR lens is unlike any other kit lens. The lens is compact, lightweight, and durable, which makes it easier to take them anywhere, in any harsh weather condition. The angle of view ranges from 109 degrees to 70 degrees for this lens. The image stabilization enhances by the vibration reduction technology used in the glass.
There are three aspherical (AS) elements present in the lens which eliminates the naturally occurring distortion. The lens also has the super integrated coating (SIC) which cuts through the ghosting and lens flare in backlit or cross lit situations, even retaining the maximum color and contrast of the image. The closest focusing distance for this lens is 0.8 feet, with the silent autofocus and the silky smooth camera operation in place.