Digital cameras and smartphones have significantly improved the documentation process in different applications. The quality of the resulting product is not completely due to the camera but a handful of affecting factors. Noise, for example, can be minimized with the use of tripods that keep the camera or smartphones stable.
Due to functionality and demand, there are some tripods in the market these days. They are not the same though so it is important to choose the best one for your need and purpose.Check out the products and pick the best one:
- Factors to consider before buying a camera tripod:
- The Top 5 Best Tripods in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 5. eCost, 50 Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod For Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic & Pentax + eCost Microfiber
- 4. Acuvar, 50″ Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod– Aluminum Camera Tripod
- 3. Ravelli, APLT4 61-inch Light Weight Aluminum Tripod
- 2. GoPro, The Handler, (Floating Hand Grip) (GoPro Official Mount)
- 1. AmazonBasics, 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Factors to consider before buying a camera tripod:
The Top 5 Best Tripods in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
5. eCost, 50 Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod For Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic & Pentax + eCost Microfiber
- By: eCost
Rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by 1,458 customers is the 50 Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod For Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic & Pentax + eCost Microfiber. Rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by 1,458 customers is the 50 Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod For Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic & Pentax + eCost Microfiber.
Owning the fifth spot on the top 5 best tripods in 2017 reviews, this tripod features accurate bubble level indicator, tilt motion, and 3-way pan head. The three legs are the sturdy frame of aluminum alloys, creating a compact and lightweight design. For variants and prices from different providers.
- It comes in a lightweight and compact design
- It has an impressive extension of up to 50 inches
- It comes with 3 aluminum alloy legs for utmost stability
- It boasts a bubble level indicator
- The 3-way panhead which has a tilt motion makes it super-impressive
- It isn’t stable enough for professional cameras
4. Acuvar, 50″ Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod– Aluminum Camera Tripod
- By: Acuvar
Taking the fourth place on the top 5 best tripods in 2017 reviews is the Acuvue 50″ Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod and Universal Smartphone Mount with four stars of 5 by 2,032 customers and buyers. This excellent tripod features tilt motion, Panhead in three ways, and bubble level indicator.
The mount is padded for protection and can extend to 50 inches. This Acuvue 50″ Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod and Universal Smartphone Mount is lightweight and compact, thus not messy to bring anywhere. Check out the complete information here.
- It’s compatible with all Samsung and iPhones and well as most Smartphones
- It boasts a lightweight and compact design
- It comes with a bubble level indicator and 3-way panhead complete with tilt motion
- It offers easy attachment grips to avoid damages
- It extends to your desired level
- The tilt functionality is slightly wanting
3. Ravelli, APLT4 61-inch Light Weight Aluminum Tripod
- By: Ravelli
Ranked third by 2,091 customers with 4.5 stars out of 5, the Ravelli APLT4 61-inch Light Weight Aluminum Tripod With Bag made it big on the top 5 best tripods in 2017 reviews. This tripod is beautifully and professionally crafted in black, lightweight and compact design.
It as tilts motion and pan features to ensure better shooting application on both portrait or landscape modes. It features a central pole that makes a stand sturdy enough and safe for any weight of cameras.
- It extends and collapses for convenience
- It offers the option of shooting at landscape or portrait positions
- It comes with a carrying bag
- It also comes with a Panhead and tilt motion features
- It’s a bit shaky especially when one moves
2. GoPro, The Handler, (Floating Hand Grip) (GoPro Official Mount)
- By: GoPro
The rise of action cameras has seen a lot of manufacturers rushing to offer their take on the technology. It has also brought out numerous accessories, including tripods. Landing the second spot of the top 5 best tripods in 2017 reviews is the official mount for GoPro, the GoPro The Handler (Floating Hand Grip).
This heavy duty mount is unique in its form as it also offers additional handlers for BacPac and other accessories. The controller is ergonomically crafted to ensure comfortable but secured hold, especially when shooting in highly demanding situations. Each kit comes complete with The Tool and wrist strap that keeps the camera secured to the wrist.
- It’s extremely stable for all cameras
- It keeps your camera afloat for easy shooting even in watery environments
- It features non-slip and comfortable grips for an easy handling
- It offers easy aiming thanks to its handler
- The adjustable wrist strap makes it even better
- It’s a little bit flimsy
1. AmazonBasics, 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- By: AmazonBasics
Taking the top spot of the top 5 best tripods in 2017 reviews is the AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag. 5,697 customers have rated this fantastic tripod 4.5 stars out of 5 for its high quality and functionality at a small price.
It features aluminum legs, making it lightweight – over a pound – and 3-way tilt and swivel head motions to pan without problem when shooting or taking footages. It is also equipped with quick release plate to help in quick transitions in between the shots.
The aluminum legs have three sections that allow it to be extended in three different heights. The AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag is available in 50 and 60 inches that can be collapsed to 16.5 inches log.
- It’s made using lightweight aluminum for easy handling
- Its 3-way head offers adequate tilt and swivel motions
- The quick-release feature offers quick transitions between one shot and the other
- The lever-lock legs offer easy height adjustment
- It comes with a zippered bag for storage and easy movement
- It can break if not well handled
All five on this top 5 best tripods in 2017 reviews are excellent buys, so rest assured that you are getting the worth of your hard earned money.