Looking for some of the best fun you can have with friends and family? RC tanks are the way to go. This is a favorite pass time for me, my friends and family. Fair warning for all the newcomers, once you get into it, you’ll have a very hard time stopping. Getting into full combat mode, the adrenaline rush of taking heat from enemy artillery, are just among the many things that make me at a loss for words. Skip to the best RC Tank on Amazon.
- List Of Top 9 Best RC Tanks Reviews:
- Which Is The Best RC Tank?
- 9. Dynasty Toys Laser Tag Tanks – RC Tanks
- 8. RC Tanks, TOWERPRO 2.4G Infrared Battle Tank Camouflage Military Vehicle
- 7. 7TECH RC Tank Battle Stunt Car – RC Tanks
- 6. M1A2 Abrams USA Battle Tank RC
- 5. Cheerwing 1:72 German Tiger – RC Tanks
- 4. German Leopard II A5 Main Battle Tank RC
- 3. German Tiger I Battle Tank R/C – RC Tanks 1:24
- 2. iPlayRC Battling Tanks – Best RC Tanks Set of 2
- 1. M1A2 Abrams RC Air Soft RC Battle Tank Smoke & Sound – Best RC Tanks
- Which is the best RC Tank?
- Buyer’s Guide:
List Of Top 9 Best RC Tanks Reviews:
Which Is The Best RC Tank?
9. Dynasty Toys Laser Tag Tanks – RC Tanks
- By: Dynasty Toys
Sometimes when we play we tend to lose count of the scores, and end up confused as to who was in the lead. This type of problems will no longer be an issue with the Dynasty Toys RC Tanks. This is because; they have been designed in a manner that they can use Infrared Wavelengths to register hits. How cool is that? Another feature to help keep track of the game is the life bar depletion when one’s RC tank gets hit.
The most fantastic thing about this is that you will not have to break the bank because the prices are reasonable. Considering a lot of children will be ecstatic at the idea of having a Dynasty Toy RC tank or two, of their own, safety is a major priority and they do not disappoint and they are as safe as it gets.
- The price of the RC tanks is pocket-friendly.
- The tanks have been classified as child safe class 1 laser product.
8. RC Tanks, TOWERPRO 2.4G Infrared Battle Tank Camouflage Military Vehicle
- By: TowerPro
If you have a creative imagination and have always wondered what it would be like to battle more than 20 tanks simultaneously, then you are definitely in lack. This RC tank was made for such intense scenarios. It can be controlled remotely, thus removing any sort of interference that would have otherwise occurred. Your purchase will get you a pair of these tanks, which can be used by everyone in the family without any restrictions.
- The RC tank can be controlled from about 8 meters away.
- They have a fighting distance of more than 3 meters.
7. 7TECH RC Tank Battle Stunt Car – RC Tanks
- By: 7TECH
The 7TECH RC Tank Battle Stunt Car produces fantastic LED lights effects synchronizing with battle sounds, this is what makes it create dazzling action tricks. Its 360° Flip makes for unique mobility, which makes it extremely fun to watch.
Its navigation is also quite superior in comparison to other RC tanks on this list. The company has excellent customer service and responds well to requests. Moreover, moving around with it will not be a problem as it can be carried around with a lot of ease.
- It has a compact and lightweight design for portability.
- The 7TECH RC Tank Battle Stunt Car has a unique design and style.
6. M1A2 Abrams USA Battle Tank RC
- By: Amazing Tech Depot
This is a great RC tank to have for realistic tank enthusiasts. It has great movement in rough terrain (long grass). The M1A2 Abrams USA battle tank RC has multiple Speed control and controlled steering. You’ll have a great experience when using this 16″ airsoft military vehicle. How the barrel rescinds into itself is an amazing sight so to see after firing. It’s exceeding recoil action will not go unnoticed as soon as you start firing.
- When you fire this RC tank’s cannon, you will notice that it has exceptional recoil action.
- The RC tank is equipped with Caterpillar, which is High Gripping.
5. Cheerwing 1:72 German Tiger – RC Tanks
- By: Cheerwing
When I got my hand on this German beast I was amazed at the level of detailing it had. Its features are so well integrated, making a great representation of a true German vehicle. The Cheerwing German tiger can come in a number of exceptional camouflages. This makes the RC tank even more interesting to play within the field, because of that added advantage.
- It has the appearance of an actual tiger tank.
- The RC tank has dimensions of about 90 x 50 x 40mm.
4. German Leopard II A5 Main Battle Tank RC
- By: HengLong
The German Leopard II A5 Main Battle Tank RC comes pre-assembled from the factory. This means that you can use it as soon as you get it. It is among the few RC tanks that can move in 7 entirely different ways. The 7 ways include; Spin Super Spin, Forward, Backward, Left, and right. What I liked most about it is that you could program your RC tank using your remote controller. What enhances the experience is the addition of multichannel detail to the remote controller.
- The RC tanks remote controller is multichannel.
- It has a control range of approximately 60 feet.
3. German Tiger I Battle Tank R/C – RC Tanks 1:24
- By: Amazing Tech Depot
If you fancy yourself a history buff, you will definitely take a liking to this RC tank. It happens to be a replica of real life; WWII German Tiger, and the Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf.Ex`. It can turn at a maximum angle of 20degrees vertically. Depending on the road surfaces, this RC tank can climb at a gradient of about 30 degrees.
The RC tank should be considered efficient for its ability to last a while before requiring to be charged. Furthermore, it allows a wider range of people the chance to use it.
- This RC tank can last up to 20 minutes without being charged.
- It can be used by kids aged 14 years old and above
2. iPlayRC Battling Tanks – Best RC Tanks Set of 2
- By: Hq
This type of RC tank is also great for families working on a budget. There is no need to buy one and save up for the next when you can get two RC tanks for a pocket-friendly value. The RC tank’s gun rotation and cannon firing actions are controlled by a transmitter, which has no complexities at all. In order for the opponent to get attacked, a beam signal that is infrared is sent out.
Having had the pleasure of purchasing and using this particular type of RC, I cannot rave enough about the quality of the batteries with their impressive ability to stay for long before recharging. The automated demonstration functions give one the opportunity to train without requiring any assistance from experts or professionals which cuts down on the training cost which would be an added expense.
- The batteries are rechargeable and can last for a while.
- The RC tank also has functions that automatically allow for demonstration.
- Best RC Tank.
1. M1A2 Abrams RC Air Soft RC Battle Tank Smoke & Sound – Best RC Tanks
- By: HengLong
Looking to impress your fellow combatants, step out with this and they will fall flat on their feet in awe. The M1A2 is truly a state of the art RC tank. With this RC tank, you won’t find yourself accidentally shooting bullets. This is because it has gone the extra mile of including a safety mode feature. On top of that, it also has a suspension system that seems completely real which will make the experience out of this world. The long-range makes this RC ideal for all outdoor activities and is sure to spice up the experience.
- The RC tank has a 320-degree turning turret.
- BB pellets can be fired from this RC tank up to a range of 25 meters.
- Best RC Tank.
Which is the best RC Tank?
To find the best RC tank for you, take into consideration some of the following factors:
Preference: some tanks can be ordered custom made, or you can modify some to fit certain specifications to your own liking.
Price: Consider the price range and compare it to what you are really getting in terms of quality before making a decision as to whether you are getting true value for your money.
Artillery: some tanks come with different weapons such as; BB bullets or lasers. Choose the one that will suit you best and the one which impresses you the most.
Durability: Choose a tank that will be sure to last long without totally breaking down or requiring to be repaired every once in a while, to get the full value of the RC tank experience. This will go a long way into assisting you on the money savings front in the long run.