I am always up for activities that will enable me to spend time with my family, especially while having fun. I had read an article about RC trucks which got me a little more curious about them. So I called up the number on the ad and booked a weekend for us to go and try it out.
I can’t lie, the whole thing was just fun and the competitiveness made it even more thrilling. Racing Radio controlled trucks are about to become my new hobby. Be sure to check out my review below and grab one for yourself. Skip to the best RC truck on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best RC Trucks Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. AMOSTING S911 33MPH 2.4GHz 2WD Off Road Waterproof Monster RC Truck
- 9. Distianert Electric RC Car Offroad Remote Control Car RTR RC Buggy RC Monster Truck
- 8. Cheerwing 4WD RC Truck High-Speed Off-road Remote Control Car Short Course Truck
- 7. Blexy RC Car Off-Road Rock Crawler All Terrain Stunt Racing Electric Monster Truck
- 6. Red cat Racing Electric Volcano EPX Truck
- 5. HOSIM All Terrain RC Car, Radio Controlled Electric Car – Off road Car Trucks
- 4. Traxxas Stampede 4X4 RC truck
- 3. VATERRA K-5 Blazer Ascender RC truck – RC Trucks
- 2. Axial SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD – Best RC Trucks
- 1. Traxxas 53097 Revo 3.3 4WD RC truck – Best RC Trucks
Top 10 Best RC Trucks Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
10. AMOSTING S911 33MPH 2.4GHz 2WD Off Road Waterproof Monster RC Truck
- By: AMOSTING
This is the best RC truck trucks for people who like big toys. The AMOSTING S911 RC truck’s motor is the largest in its class, not forgetting extremely powerful as well. It comes with a (Li-ion 9.6v 800mAh) battery and has a maximum speed of 33MPH. what stood out to me was the fact that you could even control it remotely at a distance of about 100 meters.
- The truck’s controller uses 2 x 1.5V AA batteries.
- It has a 2.4Ghz radio system.
9. Distianert Electric RC Car Offroad Remote Control Car RTR RC Buggy RC Monster Truck
- By: Distianert
This one goes out to all the individuals who have always wanted to see or own a real-life dessert buggy but have never gotten the chance to. Why? The Distianert Electric RC Truck has a design so detailed that it has the same body style, driver cockpit, and even roll cage.
One does not require expert assistance to operate it because it is very user-friendly, which means that all the knowledge you need to use it is right at your fingertips. Get yourself one today, own the bragging rights you deserve and watch those around you turn green with envy, if not purchase their own.
- The RC truck has dimensions of about 12.8 x 10 x 6 inches.
- It has a user-friendly control system.
8. Cheerwing 4WD RC Truck High-Speed Off-road Remote Control Car Short Course Truck
- By: Cheerwing
Why waste your time with a brand that is most likely going to make you spend even more of your money, by supplying products with limited useful lives? This RC truck comes with great shockproof resistance that extends its usability. This is brought on by the added support, which the bouncing springs bring especially when dealing with unstable surfaces.
- With this RC truck, you will have full control in all directions.
- The RC truck has an alloy cap.
7. Blexy RC Car Off-Road Rock Crawler All Terrain Stunt Racing Electric Monster Truck
- By: Blexy
This is one of my favorite RC trucks because of its outstanding off-road performance. Its PVC shell is explosion proof and it is resistant to skid. It can climb at 35 degrees with a speed of 25 km/h. The Blexy RC trucks are most definitely the recommended choice for anyone thinking of going for a cross-country that is purely off road. All this goes to show that every important detail has been taken into consideration and the fact that the range of which it can be controlled is so long assuring one of an electrifying experience.
- The RC truck’s wheels are made of rubber to prevent any cases of slipping.
- It can be controlled from a range of 50 meters away.
6. Red cat Racing Electric Volcano EPX Truck
- By: Red cat Racing
This RC truck has a body that is Polycarbonate. It has a Servo that is high torque and shocks that have been filled with oil that is Aluminum capped. The RC truck’s 27T 540 motor is electric brushed and it uses 2000mAh NiMH.
You will also get electronics that are waterproof, these may include; a receiver, Servo, and an ESC. Moreover, costs and time that would be spent on training are saved as one is provided with a comprehensive manual. The customer service is very vigilant to solve any difficulties you might face when dealing with the RC truck.
- It comes with a very useful instruction manual.
- Customer service support is offered in case one has issues with the RC truck.
5. HOSIM All Terrain RC Car, Radio Controlled Electric Car – Off road Car Trucks
- By: HOSIM
This is a state of the art RC truck. In every review list, there has to be that one product that comes equipped with the best of features. The HOSIM RC Truck has an undebatable performance track record and HOSIM All-Terrain RC Car 9112, 38km/h 1/12 Scale. Be it off road, or during performances that are specialized this RC truck will not disappoint.
So whether you plan on making it flip, drift or turn, you have nothing to worry about. Just in case you are faced with a challenge when operating this RC truck, any assistance you require will be offered quickly by customer support.
- The HOSIM All-Terrain RC Truck has a 30day money back guarantee.
- Any efforts to contact customer support will be responded to within 24 hours.
4. Traxxas Stampede 4X4 RC truck
- By: Traxxas
Great tires and ground clearance are part of what you will need if you plan on being successful off road. The Traxxas Stampede 4X4 RC truck has 2.8 inches Chevron Maxx tires. The tires have pre-glued foam inserts on the All-star Chrome wheels. It can’t be compared with other RC trucks because it has differentials that have been trail tuned.
- It is able to charge at a reliable speed.
- The RC truck also has the XL-5 speed control that is water resistant.
3. VATERRA K-5 Blazer Ascender RC truck – RC Trucks
- By: VATERRA
If you find yourself going to deal with or consistently in terrains that have steep inclines and are rocky or rugged, this is a good RC truck for you. It has a metal gear transmission that is single speed and has been specifically been engineered to handle such environment. One also has the option of upgrading their climbing performance to two-speed transmission. It is designed for a challenge and this can be certified by the heavy duty CV front shafts it has.
- The RC tanks CV front shafts are heavy duty.
- It has molded hooks for towing at the rear and front bumpers.
- Good RC Truck.
2. Axial SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD – Best RC Trucks
- By: AXIAL
This RC truck had an interesting innovation to it, and that is why it has a top place in our review list. The Axial RC truck has an AR44 Hi-Pinion axle. This contributes to numerous benefits such as improvement of driveshaft angles, boosting of ground clearance and also adds to the trucks durability. The RC scale is also a replica that has been officially licensed. In case there is need to customize this truck, a kit is usually included during purchase.
- It has bumpers which are JCR off-road and vanguard.
- Your purchase will include a kit that can be used for customization.
- Best RC Truck
1. Traxxas 53097 Revo 3.3 4WD RC truck – Best RC Trucks
- By: Traxxas
If you always want to separate from the common RC trucks, this would be a great place to start. The radio system the truck uses is NEW TQi 2.4GHz, this already separates it from other RC trucks. The most interesting feature is the Wireless Traxxas Link Module, and the fact that it has an option-drive reversing transmission. When talking about size, this RC truck is quite the beast in comparison to other currently available RC trucks.
- It is bigger than some of the RC trucks in the market.
- The RC truck comes with EZ-Start Batteries.
- Best RC Truck.
What is the best of RC Truck?
The best RC trucks will have included a combination of at least two of the listed factors below:
Affordable price: RC trucks come at different prices. Be wise and choose one that will not make you derail from your budget, short term and long term due to unforeseen factors such as maintenance costs.
Terrain: Where do you plan on using your RC truck? This is very important because not all RC trucks can withstand tough terrain and it would be a shame if you showed up under-equipped for the adventure because of failure to pay attention to every minute detail regarding the trucks in relation to your needs.
Design: An RC trucks design may also consist of some added beneficial features or advancements. Examine what you will be getting alongside your RC truck and choose if it will be useful to you and also if you are looking to have an enhanced experience with the RC trucks.
Speed: Some RC trucks can move at higher speeds than others. If you have a special knack for speeding, be careful not to get one that will make you lag behind in the race, buckle up and go get them.