The portable power supply comes handy when your phone, iPad, camera, and other devices are running low on charge. Despite their small and compact nature, they pack quite a punch. In fact, some types can power larger accessories including laptops, LCD televises, radios, and more. Therefore, Their portable nature makes carrying and using them anywhere easy and convenient.
They can be recharged via the mains or solar panels and come with different ports to handle various devices. One of the biggest challenges when it comes to buying the right item is knowing whether it is actually suitable for you. In this top 10 best portable power supply reviews in 2019 and buyer’s guide, we will help you familiarize with the key features and later on a list the best gadgets. Skip to the best portable ac power supply on Amazon.
- List Of Best Portable Power Supply Reviews 2019:
- 10. Suaoki 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generator – Portable Power Supply
- 9. Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station, Best Portable Power Supply
- 8. CHAFON Portable Backup Generator Battery – Best Portable Power Supply
- 7. PAXCESS Portable Power Supply 40800mAh 150Wh 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter
- 6. Solarpod 240 Small Quiet Best Portable Solar Generator
- 5. Jackery PowerPro 500Wh Portable Power Station – Portable Power Supplies
- 4. Anker PowerHouse Compact 400Wh / 120, 000mAh Portable Outlet – Portable Power Supply
- 3. CHAFON Portable Power Station Generator AC Outlet 12V DC
- 2. Powkey 200Watt Portable Power Bank with AC Outlet
- 1. Goal Zero Best Portable Power Supply Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Kit
- Tips for Choosing The Best Portable Power Supply:
- 9. SUAOKI 222Wh Portable Generator
- 2. GOOLOO Quick Charge SuperSafe Car Jump Starter
List Of Best Portable Power Supply Reviews 2019:
10. Suaoki 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generator – Portable Power Supply
- Suaoki 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generators
Measuring 5.51 x 9.06 x 9.06 inches and weighing approximately 12 pounds, this portable generator can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Therefore, The versatile unit is rated 400watts and comes with a powerful 120,000mAh battery. The accessory can be recharged via the AC mains, solar unit, or car charging systems (12/24 volts DC).
It includes 4 USB charging ports and comes with an advanced Battery Management System for protecting the batteries and ensuring it doesn’t overcharge, undercharge or overheat. Therefore, the large LCD display together with the large buttons makes operation easy and convenient.
9. Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station, Best Portable Power Supply
- Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station
Weighing 12 pounds, the Goal Zero Yeti power station is light and very portable. You can use it indoors and outdoors without being bogged down by weight. It easily fits in small spaces courtesy of its 7.8 x 6.8 x 5.8-inch size while the ergonomic design makes handling convenient.
This 150-watt unit features a 168Wh lead acid battery and 5 USB ports to power as many as 5 devices at a go. Therefore, the maximum current per port is 2.1amps while the peak power is 160W in modified-sine mode. This unit is ideal for phones, cameras, netbook, micro laptops, tablets and can be recharged via the mains, solar power, or 12V car system.
8. CHAFON Portable Backup Generator Battery – Best Portable Power Supply
- By: CHAFON Portable Power Supplies
The CHAFON portable generator wills come in handy during the blackout, power outages, emergencies as well as outdoor use. The unit features a 12v DC input and a 110-volt AC output. It generates a maximum wattage of 5900 watts which will power devices such as laptops, small TVs, phones, cameras, game consoles, fans, small refrigerators, and more. The built-in surge protector will keep your devices and electronics safe from over voltage, under voltage, over current as well as an undercurrent. The unit runs quietly making it a good choice even in silent environments.
7. PAXCESS Portable Power Supply 40800mAh 150Wh 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter
- PAXCESS Portable Power Supply
This portable generator is good for indoors and outdoors. It’s rated 100 watts and features a built-in 40800mAh and can be recharged via the 120V mains or 12V car system. PAXCESS Portable Power Supply features two 5V USB ports and can charge two devices simultaneously and also modified sine wave makes it perfect for sensitive devices like laptops, tablets, phones, and netbook. This power generator only weighs 3.3 pounds and measures 3.15 x 6.5 x 6.89 inches.
6. Solarpod 240 Small Quiet Best Portable Solar Generator
- Solarpod 1K Quiet Portable Solar Generators
If you are looking for a good-powered and silent portable generator, you will love the Solarpod 1K generator. It only weighs 35 pounds, easy to carry, and is suitable for fishing, camping, tailgating, emergencies, and backup.
The 1000-watt unit is fit for small and large accessories including phones, tablets, netbooks, laptops, cameras and much more. It includes a high-capacity 960Wh battery and 3 outputs (12V DC, two 110V Ac, and 4 USB). Consequently, The compact unit measures 10 x 10 x 15 inches and can support up to 4 devices simultaneously.
5. Jackery PowerPro 500Wh Portable Power Station – Portable Power Supplies
- Jackery PowerPro 500Wh Portable Power Station
Recharging your laptop, tablet, phone, camera, and other electronic devices is easy and safe with this power generator. Therefore, The 500W power station comes with a built-in 10,000mAh battery that delivers adequate power and will offer many cycles.
Consequently, The generator can be recharged via 12V/120W car system or 110/300W AC outlets. It weighs 12.5 pounds and is easy to carry and is also compact courtesy of the 6.5 x 12.2 x 10.2-inch dimension.
4. Anker PowerHouse Compact 400Wh / 120, 000mAh Portable Outlet – Portable Power Supply
- Anker PowerHouse Portable Power Supplies
With a weight of 9.26 lbs, the Anker Powerhouse is among the lightest units on the market. Together with its compact size of 6.5 x 7.8 x 5.7 inches, it is easy to carry and doesn’t take up lots of space. Therefore, The 400-watt accessory comes in handy during emergencies, power outages, camping, fishing, and other situations.
Consequently, It includes a high capacity 120,000-mAh battery that can charge laptops, tablets, phones, cameras, mini fridge, TVs and many other electronic accessories. As a result, It’s recharged via 120V AC or 12V DC and its 4 USB ports can support up to 4 devices at the same time.
3. CHAFON Portable Power Station Generator AC Outlet 12V DC
- By: CHAFON Portable Power Supplies
This is a powerful portable generator designed to offer whisper-quiet operations for a great time. The high-capacity lithium battery makes it safe and more reliable while the off-grid power provides enough juice for campers and other outdoors enthusiasts. The product also comes with an excellent 500W AC inverter to deliver outstanding performance and safety for your devices. The 1W LED flashlight also makes the product better and ideal for outdoor uses. This is a perfect emergency power generator designed to come in handy in times of emergency. The versatile construction makes it perfect to using various outputs.
2. Powkey 200Watt Portable Power Bank with AC Outlet
- By: Powkey Portable Power Supplies
Like most top-notch portable power banks, this is a great product meant to ensure that you have power when emergencies strike. The multi-functional design makes it ideal for use with different devices, including TVs and laptops. Furthermore, there’s a built-in rechargeable battery which charges faster and offers hours of supply with a single charge. It gets full within 7 hours and delivers long hours of juice supply.
1. Goal Zero Best Portable Power Supply Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Kit
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Supplies
Weighing 41 pounds and measuring 1.8 x 26.8 x 21.8 inches, this 400-watt power generator is ideal for indoor Outdoor applications. Therefore, The unit is designed for 120V AC, 12V DC, and 12V solar systems and comes with a built-in 396Wh rechargeable lead-acid battery.
Its 7 USB ports allow 7 devices to be charged simultaneously with the maximum current per port being 2.1A. As a result, It is designed for small to medium-size electronics including laptops, phones, tablets, cameras, and much more.