A portable power supply comes handy when your phone, iPad, camera, and other devices are running low on charge. Despite their small and compact nature, they pack quite a punch. In fact, some types can power larger accessories including laptops, LCD televises, radios, and more. Therefore, Their portable nature makes carrying and using them anywhere easy and convenient.
They can be recharged via the mains or solar panels and come with different ports to handle various devices. One of the biggest challenges when it comes to buying the right item is knowing whether it is actually suitable for you. In this top 10 best portable power supply reviews in 2018 and buyer’s guide, we will help you familiarize with the key features and later on a list the best gadgets. Skip to the best portable ac power supply on Amazon.
- List Of Best Portable Power Supply Reviews 2018:
- 10. Suaoki 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generator – Portable Power Supply
- 9. AUDEW 60000mAh/220Wh Powerhouse Portable Generator Power Source – Best Portable Power Supply
- 8. Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station, Best Portable Power Supply
- 7. CHAFON Portable Backup Generator Battery – Best Portable Power Supply
- 6. PAXCESS, 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter, Portable Power Supply 40800mAh 150Wh
- 5. Solarpod 240 Small Quiet Best Portable Solar Generator
- 4. Jackery PowerPro 500Wh Portable Power Station – Portable Power Supplies
- 3. Anker PowerHouse, Compact 400Wh / 120, 000mAh Portable Outlet – Portable Power Supply
- 2. GOOLOO Quick Charge SuperSafe Car Jump Starter
- 1. Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Kit with Boulder 50 Solar Panel – Best Portable Power Supply
- Tips for Choosing The Best Portable Power Supply:
List Of Best Portable Power Supply Reviews 2018:
10. Suaoki 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generator – Portable Power Supply
- Suaoki 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Solar Generators
Measuring 5.51 x 9.06 x 9.06 inches and weighing approximately 12 pounds, this portable generator can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Therefore, The versatile unit is rated 400watts and comes with a powerful 120,000mAh battery. The accessory can be recharged via the AC mains, solar unit, or car charging systems (12/24 volts DC).
It includes 4 USB charging ports and comes with an advanced Battery Management System for protecting the batteries and ensuring it doesn’t overcharge, undercharge or overheat. Therefore, The large LCD display together with the large buttons makes operation easy and convenient.
9. AUDEW 60000mAh/220Wh Powerhouse Portable Generator Power Source – Best Portable Power Supply
- AUDEW 60000mAh/220Wh Powerhouse Portable Generators
This portable generator is perfect for camping, fishing, tailgating, emergencies as well as power outages. The 200-watt unit comes with a 60000mAh lithium battery and is designed for 110-volt AC. It features 2 AC outputs, 2 USB out, and can deliver decent power for as many as 7 hours.
It includes 5 LED lights for indicating the power level and a quality Battery Management System for preventing over voltage, over current, surge and high temperatures. Therefore, The 7.8 x 13.3 x 5.1-inch unit weighs 5.5 pounds and is easy to carry around.
8. Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station, Best Portable Power Supply
- Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station
Weighing 12 pounds, the Goal Zero Yeti power station is light and very portable. You can use it indoors and outdoors without being bogged down by weight. It easily fits in small spaces courtesy of its 7.8 x 6.8 x 5.8-inch size while the ergonomic design makes handling convenient.
This 150-watt unit features a 168Wh lead acid battery and 5 USB ports to power as many as 5 devices at a go. Therefore, The maximum current per port is 2.1amps while the peak power is 160W in modified-sine mode. This unit is ideal for phones, cameras, netbook, micro laptops, tablets and can be recharged via the mains, solar power, or 12V car system.
7. CHAFON Portable Backup Generator Battery – Best Portable Power Supply
- By: CHAFON Portable Power Supplies
The CHAFON portable generator wills come in handy during the blackout, power outages, emergencies as well as outdoor use. The unit features a 12v DC input and a 110-volt AC output. It generates a maximum wattage of 5900 watts which will power devices such as laptops, small TVs, phones, cameras, game consoles, fans, small refrigerators, and more. The built-in surge protector will keep your devices and electronics safe from over voltage, under voltage, over current as well as an undercurrent. The unit runs quietly making it a good choice even in silent environments.
6. PAXCESS, 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Inverter, Portable Power Supply 40800mAh 150Wh
- PAXCESS Portable Power Supply
This portable generator is good for indoors and outdoors. It’s rated 100 watts and features a built-in 40800mAh and can be recharged via the 120V mains or 12V car system. PAXCESS Portable Power Supply features two 5V USB ports and can charge two devices simultaneously and also modified sine wave makes it perfect for sensitive devices like laptops, tablets, phones, and netbook. This power generator only weighs 3.3 pounds and measures 3.15 x 6.5 x 6.89 inches.
5. Solarpod 240 Small Quiet Best Portable Solar Generator
- Solarpod 1K Quiet Portable Solar Generators
If you are looking for a good-powered and silent portable generator, you will love the Solarpod 1K generator. It only weighs 35 pounds, easy to carry, and is suitable for fishing, camping, tailgating, emergencies, and backup.
The 1000-watt unit is fit for small and large accessories including phones, tablets, netbooks, laptops, cameras and much more. It includes a high-capacity 960Wh battery and 3 outputs (12V DC, two 110V Ac, and 4 USB). Consequently, The compact unit measures 10 x 10 x 15 inches and can support up to 4 devices simultaneously.
4. Jackery PowerPro 500Wh Portable Power Station – Portable Power Supplies
- Jackery PowerPro 500Wh Portable Power Station
Recharging your laptop, tablet, phone, camera and other electronic devices is easy and safe with this power generator. Therefore, The 500W power station comes with a built-in 10,000mAh battery that delivers adequate power and will offer many cycles.
Consequently, The generator can be recharged via 12V/120W car system or 110/300W AC outlets. It weighs 12.5 pounds and is easy to carry and is also compact courtesy of the 6.5 x 12.2 x 10.2-inch dimension.
3. Anker PowerHouse, Compact 400Wh / 120, 000mAh Portable Outlet – Portable Power Supply
- Anker PowerHouse Portable Power Supplies
With a weight of 9.26 lbs, the Anker Powerhouse is among the lightest units on the market. Together with its compact size of 6.5 x 7.8 x 5.7 inches, it is easy to carry and doesn’t take up lots of space. Therefore, The 400-watt accessory comes in handy during emergencies, power outages, camping, fishing, and other situations.
Consequently, It includes a high capacity 120,000-mAh battery that can charge laptops, tablets, phones, cameras, mini fridge, TVs and many other electronic accessories. As a result, It’s recharged via 120V AC or 12V DC and its 4 USB ports can support up to 4 devices at the same time.
2. GOOLOO Quick Charge SuperSafe Car Jump Starter
- By: GOOLOO Portable Power Supplies
With this car jump starter, you won’t be stranded by the roadside because of a dead battery. Simply hook it up and start the vehicle. It works with most vehicles in the market, both diesel, and gasoline. However, the maximum engine capacity is 2.5 liter (2,500CC) for diesel and 4.5L (4,500CC) for gasoline/petrol engines.
The 12V unit has peak amperage of 500 and will turn over the engine fast. The built-in LED Light displays the status whereas the emergency LED flashlight provides good illumination in the dark. Other than vehicles, the jump starter pack is also suitable for RV, motorcycles, boat, snowmobile, ATVs, tractors and more.
1. Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Kit with Boulder 50 Solar Panel – Best Portable Power Supply
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Supplies
Weighing 41 pounds and measuring 1.8 x 26.8 x 21.8 inches, this 400-watt power generator is ideal for indoor Outdoor applications. Therefore, The unit is designed for 120V AC, 12V DC, and 12V solar systems and comes with a built-in 396Wh rechargeable lead-acid battery.
Its 7 USB ports allow 7 devices to be charged simultaneously with the maximum current per port being 2.1A. As a result, It is designed for small to medium-size electronics including laptops, phones, tablets, cameras, and much more.
Tips for Choosing The Best Portable Power Supply:
Related Buyer’s Guide Lists: