Like any other parent, guardian, uncle, or auntie, you would like to buy the best snow boots for your son or nephew. However, with so many types which one is the most ideal? Should you focus more on the price or quality? Does the type of brand or manufacturer really matter?
And is it true that the most expensive isn’t necessarily the best and that you can find high-quality boots without burning holes in the pocket? These are some of the questions that many people ask when planning to buy the right product. By reading the top 10 best boys snow boots in 2018 reviews, you will be able to find the perfect choice while spending minimal time and effort. Skip to the best Boys Snow Boots on Amazon.
- List Of Best Boys Snow Boot Reviews:
- Which Is The Best Boys Snow Boots?
- 10. Northside Frosty Winter Boot – Boys Snow Boots
- 9. Kamik Snobuster2 Snow Boot, Lime/Charcoal – Snow Boots for Boy
- 8. Skadoo “Winter Journey” Boys Boots – Boys Snow Boots
- 7. Northside Icicle Snow Boot – Boys Snow Boots
- 6. Kamik Rocket Boys Boot, Mossy Oak Country Camouflage
- 5. Northside Frosty Snow Kid Boot – Boys Snow Boots
- 4. Nova Mountain Boys Winter Boots, Camouflage-purple
- 3. Kamik Footwear Snowbug3 Toddler Boot – Boys Snow Boots
- 2. The North Face Alpenglow IV Boy Boot, Boys Snow Boots
- 1. KEEN Basin WP Boot – Snow Boots for Boy
- Important Features of The Best Boys Snow Boots:
- Final Word of The Best Boys Snow Boots
List Of Best Boys Snow Boot Reviews:
Which Is The Best Boys Snow Boots?
10. Northside Frosty Winter Boot – Boys Snow Boots
These winter boots are suited for toddlers, small kids, as well as big kids. It’s made from a manmade material that can tolerate the extreme temperatures and constant abuse. The boot comes with a synthetic sole that provides a firm and stable grip. The platform measures about 0.25 inches; the heel is 1-inch, while the shaft, from the arch, is 7.5 inches. The wide opening of 12.5 inches makes wearing and removal convenient while the smooth and warm interior keeps your boy comfortable.
- Good insulation
9. Kamik Snobuster2 Snow Boot, Lime/Charcoal – Snow Boots for Boy
Ensure your child stays warm and looks cool with this navy-colored bots by Kamik. The USA-made footwear is perfect for toddlers, small and big kids. It features a sturdy manmade upper and a firm grip and durable rubber sole. The boot opening is about 11 inches and is fairly wide while the shaft, from the arch, measures 9.75 inches. The cool-looking boot is very flexible and offers a firm support courtesy of the 1-inch heel. It offers warmth and good insulation thanks to the good insulation.
- Easy to adjust bungee cord
- Quality and lugged outsole
- Super warm
8. Skadoo “Winter Journey” Boys Boots – Boys Snow Boots
Coming in a textile upper, this boot will provide the much-needed warmth during the cold winter. The black footwear is targeted at toddlers, small kids, and big kids. Although it keeps the wearer warm, the shoe doesn’t feel stuffy or restrict free air movement thanks to the quality textile. The waterproof forefront paneling keeps the feet dry while the heavy-duty lugs on the sole offer a firm grip. For easy access, the accessory has a hook-and-loop at the cuff.
- Sturdy and well built
- Cute and comfortable
7. Northside Icicle Snow Boot – Boys Snow Boots
Your little one will stay warm and comfortable with this black boots from Northside. Made in the USA, this footwear is fit for toddlers and kids of different ages. It comes with a comfortable synthetic upper, sturdy, and firm grip synthetic sole.
The boot opening measures about 11.5 inches, the shaft is about 8.25 inches from the arch, while the heel is about 1 inch. The elegant accessory is kid-friendly thanks to the wide opening, lightweight, and simple design. Your child will be able to put it on and remove without assistance. The flexible boot is warm and very cozy courtesy of the quality insulation. Skip to the best Inflatable Water Slide
- Easy to put on
- Well made and warm
- Keeps the feet dry
6. Kamik Rocket Boys Boot, Mossy Oak Country Camouflage
Coming in a purple/rose color, this winter boot delivers good warmth during the cold season. It’s targeted at toddlers, small and big kids and is one of the easiest to wear and remove. It’s also light on the foot thanks to the high-quality synthetic and textile upper and fairly light rubber sole.
The 10-inch shaft, from the arch, improves support and stability while the thermal sole minimizes slipping or falling. Thanks to the seam-sealed upper, chances of water or penetrating are minimal. It includes a removable moisture-wicking foot liner for absorbing sweat and keeping the foot dry.
- Sturdy and compact
- Beautiful and warm
5. Northside Frosty Snow Kid Boot – Boys Snow Boots
This black boots will suit any toddler, small and big, and are designed for the cold winters. It feels very light despite its sturdy construction and should last for a long time. Both the upper and sole are manufactured from synthetic material for easy maintenance, lightweight, and durability.
The platform measures 0.25 inches, the heel is 1.0 inches, and the shaft from the arch measures about 7.5 inches. The boots 12.5-inch opening makes removable and putting on easy and convenient. Your child’s comfort is guaranteed by the ultra soft interior and the firm grip sole.
- Warm and good insulation
- Waterproof and Comfortable
- Easy to wear and sturdy
4. Nova Mountain Boys Winter Boots, Camouflage-purple
This heavy-duty boot is what your kid needs in the cold season. It comes with a synthetic upper and is temperature-rated -25 Deg F/-32 Deg C. The camouflage-Purple colored boot can tolerate the extremely low temperature while keeping the foot dry courtesy of the sealed-seam construction. The lightweight of 1.3 pounds and compact design makes walking easy and convenient whereas the 6-inch shaft improves stability.
- Sturdy and affordable
- Cute and warm
- Easy to wear
- Boys Snow Boots
3. Kamik Footwear Snowbug3 Toddler Boot – Boys Snow Boots
These boots are suited for the cold winters are perfect for small and big kids. There are manufactured from a synthetic material rubber. The platform is 0.50 inches, heel measures 0.75 inches, and 6 inches from the arch. The black boot not only looks cool but is also child-friendly courtesy of the wide opening and cool design. It has a smooth lining for extra comfort and tough construction for durability.
- Well insulated
- Easy to wear
- Best Boys Snow Boots
2. The North Face Alpenglow IV Boy Boot, Boys Snow Boots
With this Zinc Grey/ Griffin Grey boots, your child will stay warm during winter or any other cold season. The lightweight and waterproof boots are ideal for toddlers, small and large kids. It features ballistic nylon for reliability while the seam-sealed construction prevents entry of water and keeping your child’s feet dry. The rubber sole provides nice traction and is resistant to tear and wear. For extra warmth, the kid-friendly boot features newly improved removable Thermalfelt while the bungee lace shaft provides good harnessing.
- Nice fit and comfortable
- Well made and sturdy
- Good quality
- Best Boys Snow Boots
1. KEEN Basin WP Boot – Snow Boots for Boy
Your kid is guaranteed of warmth and comfort when adorning this Black/Yellow boots by KEEN Basin. They feature a sturdy and soft leather and fabric upper that guarantees you of long life. The sole is made out of non-slip rubber to keep your child stable and safe.
It comes with a 6-inch shaft from arch for extra support while the waterproof material and construction keep your kid dry even in wet conditions. The wide opening makes wearing easy whereas the lightweight improves wear-ability and maneuverability.
- Easy to wear
- Well made and comfortable
- Keeps the feet dry
- Nice fit
- Best Snow Boots for Boy
Important Features of The Best Boys Snow Boots:
To own the best, you should pay close attention to the following:
- Fit: the boot should fit well. Not too tight or too loose.
- Comfortable: It shouldn’t feel too stuffy, cause the young one to sweat a lot, or allow cold air in. The best types feature a smooth and soft interior.
- Kid-friendly: Your son or nephew should be able to wear the boot without help from another person. It’s also worth going for the trendy types.
- Sturdy: Kids love kicking things anyhow. Many won’t mind walking through a mud or water puddle or even stepping on the shoes. To withstand the rough handling, a good boot is made from tough materials.
- Colorful: children are more drawn to fancy and colorful things. This is more reason you should think of cool boots that bring out a kiddish appeal. Skip to Best Baby Push Toy Walker