If you’re looking for a biscuit joiners, then you need to read this! As much as price is an important aspect when buying products, I believe that you should go for the more expensive ones when opting to buy the best biscuit joiner. This is because the user should consider the precision factor.
If you want to join two pieces of wood, the biscuit joiner will determine whether the two joints will be safe for the furniture or not. A good biscuit joiner should have a center plate, which helps the artisan cut according to his or her preference. Skip to the best Biscuit joiner on Amazon.
- List Of Best Biscuit joiner Reviews 2019:
- 6. Festool Biscuit joiners 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set
- 5. Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner – Best Biscuit joiners
- 4. PORTER-CABLE Best Biscuit joiner – Amp Plate Joiner Kit
- 3. Rockwell RK3440K Biscuit joiners Versacut 4.0 Amp
- 2. Gino Development Biscuit joiners 01-0102 TruePower Biscuit Plate Joiner
- 1. DEWALT DW682K Biscuit joiners 6.5 Amp Plate Joiner
- Why Do I Need a Biscuit Joiner?
- Tips for Choosing Biscuit joiner
List Of Best Biscuit joiner Reviews 2019:
6. Festool Biscuit joiners 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set
- By: Festool Biscuit joiners
During drilling, dust can be a discouraging factor because it may prevent adequate cohesion of the joints. With this biscuit joiner, accumulating dust will never be a problem again because it has an extractable design that ensures that the mortises are clean.
Additionally, this design ensures that you can use the cutter for a longer time. The biscuit joiner’s pivoting fence can form angled mortises from different angles between 0 and 90 degrees. You have options for using the positive stops, which stand at 22.5 degrees, 45 degrees, and 67.5 degrees. You can adjust the width of the mortise by just a dial.
- Extractable design for dust removal ensures stronger joints
- Pivoting fences that can create angles between 0 and 90 degrees
- Comes with indexing pins to facilitate quick alignment
5. Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner – Best Biscuit joiners
- By: Makita Biscuit joiners
One of the factors to consider when purchasing the biscuit joiner is the handle type, as we discussed earlier. For this joiner, the handle is large enough and is located at the front top. Therefore, you will not have to worry about it falling down during use. The joiner comes with a 5.6 amp motor, which ensures that the user finishes the cutting within no time. The pivot fence, which is made of cast aluminum, has three positive stops at 0, 45, and 90 degrees. To change the blade, you only need to lift the shaft lock without using any tools; hence, easy to change between different blades.
- Double insulated body
- Features a 5.6 amp motor
- The biscuit joiner is slim- comfortable while holding
- Shoe has a non-marring rubber to ensure that the joiner sticks in its place
4. PORTER-CABLE Best Biscuit joiner – Amp Plate Joiner Kit
- By: PORTER-CABLE Biscuit joiners
This best biscuit joiner features a 7-amp motor. This motor will rotate the blade at a supersonic speed of 10,000RPM. You can tilt the fence between 0 to 135 degrees. The positive stop, which is adjustable, is at 90 degrees. You can use this joiner to cut different types of wood. You even have seven different cutting options to choose from. Additionally, you will find a 4-inch blade, a dust bag to prevent the joiner from getting dusty, and a chip reflector.
- Has a fence that tilts from 0 to 135 degrees
- Different cut settings to choose from
- 7-amp motor for precise and quick cutting
3. Rockwell RK3440K Biscuit joiners Versacut 4.0 Amp
- By: Rockwell Biscuit joiners
If you are tired of using heavy circular saws, this is a highly recommendable biscuit joiner. With this best biscuit joiner, you only need to use one hand to cut through different surfaces. This is because it has a streamlined and lightweight design. The slip grip ensures that the biscuit joiner stays in position during cutting. Note that you can use this joiner to cut through different surfaces: for instance, wooden floors, tiles, sheet metal, and plastics. The laser guide is an extra feature that makes cutting easy. It will direct you while cutting through a surface.
- Built-in laser guide ensures proper cutting guidance
- Comfortable grip -use one hand while cutting
- 4.0-amp motor ensures quick cutting through surfaces
- Dust extraction adapter cleans the cutting hence promoting visibility
2. Gino Development Biscuit joiners 01-0102 TruePower Biscuit Plate Joiner
- By: Gino Development Biscuit joiners
With this best biscuit joiner, you will be able to cut through any surface up to a depth of 0.55 inches. Additionally, you can choose any cutting angle between 0-45 degrees. You can choose to use an extra 4-inch tipped blade that is made of tungsten carbide. The joiner produces a voltage of 120V, which makes it very efficient during cutting. It has a solid structure hence efficient for many users’ needs.
- Produces 120V
- Weighs 8.3 pounds
- An AC power source is best for the biscuit joiner
- Choose your desired cutting angle between 0-45 degrees
1. DEWALT DW682K Biscuit joiners 6.5 Amp Plate Joiner
- By: DEWALT Biscuit joiners
This product from China is highly durable, and easy for anyone to use. First, the 6.5 amp motor helps the machine cut through even the hardest of woods, at a rate of 10,000RPM. It has a dual rack and pinion fence that facilitates parallel cutting of joints. You can adjust the pivot fence from 0 to 90 degrees. If you want to make flush cuts, then the machine makes it possible even at 0 degrees. The joiner’s shoe is made of heavy-duty aluminum, which makes it possible, and easy, to clamp it on any stationary surface.
- Has a 6.5amp motor
- Adjustable fence from 0 to 90 degrees
- Possible to make flush cuts with this biscuit joiner
- Strong aluminum shoe for maximum stability during drilling
- Very durable
Why Do I Need a Biscuit Joiner?
Sometimes the use of nails and screws on a wooden joint seems monotonous. Therefore, this tool helps to cut slots within a wood slot, which is also known as the biscuit. Then the two wooden slots are cut precisely to ensure that the biscuits join.
A good biscuit joiner should make work easy when cutting through wooden surfaces. On the other hand, select one that can cut through the hardest of woods. Ensure that you choose a comfortable biscuit joiner; consider its grip, and the different cutting angles that the joiner has. Additionally, be sure to select a machine that has a solid structure and one that will stay for long. As much as all the biscuit joiners in the list stand out, the DEWALT DW682K 6.5 Amp Plate Joiner is the best biscuit joiner compared to the rest. This is because of its solid structure and its ability to cut through different wood elements.