When you need to change the struts on your vehicle having the best strut compressors is important. The strut compressor is exclusively designed for the replacement of strut cartridges and assembly parts. Struts safely compress the vehicle’s door springs making it easy for you to remove it and install the replacement.
In this review, we are going to discuss everything you will need to know before you buy a strut compressor. We will talk about the factors you might want to consider, with the top 10 recommendations for the best ones in the market. Skip to the best Strut Spring Compressor on Amazon.
- List Of Best Strut Spring Compressor Reviews in 2018:
- 10. Performance Tool W89322 Professional Strut Spring Compressors
- 9. Hiltex 50604 10″ Coil Spring Compressors – Best Strut Spring Compressors
- 8. Universal Strut Spring Compressors Tool (2 Pieces)
- 7. 8milelake Macpherson Strut Spring Compressors 300mm
- 6. ATD Tools 7585 Master MacPherson Strut Tool, Strut Spring Compressors Kit
- 5. Powerbuilt 648627 Strut Spring Compressor Kit
- 4. OEMTOOLS 25550 MacPherson Best Strut Spring Compressors
- 3. OTC 6494 Clamshell Best Strut Spring Compressor
- 2. ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressors Tool
- 1. Branick 7600 Best Strut Spring Compressors
List Of Best Strut Spring Compressor Reviews in 2018:
10. Performance Tool W89322 Professional Strut Spring Compressors
- By: Performance Tool Strut Spring Compressors
This Professional Strut Spring Compressor offers service for most automotive and light truck applications. Strut Spring Compressor includes locking pins for additional safety, and It also includes dropping forged steel construction and replacement parts. Therefore, It comes with bilingual instructions that are straightforward and easy to understand. Having used it on several occasions, I’d recommend it to anyone who wants to have a great and convenient performance. Skip to the Best Electrician Tool Belt
9. Hiltex 50604 10″ Coil Spring Compressors – Best Strut Spring Compressors
- By: Hiltex Strut Spring Compressors
The Hiltex 50604 offers quick and safe removal or installation of springs while repairing struts with minimum tensile strength of bolts and 105,000 PSI. The bolts are made with a hardened and tempered, precision-machined steel with a black oxide finish that prevents corrosion and rust.
This Strut Compressor’s jaws are made with drop forged, heat treated steel with chrome plating for high strength and durability. Therefore, The compressors are designed to maintain and preserve springs. Therefore, It fits most strut sizes on domestic and import vehicles and can be used on other types of strut springs too.
8. Universal Strut Spring Compressors Tool (2 Pieces)
- By: Shankly Strut Spring Compressors
The Universal spring strut compressor is strong and durable thanks to coil spring compressor that has drop forged enamel body and is composed of top quality materials. Knowing well that compressing struts and springs, Shankly’s spring compressor features double ended jaws with attachable security hooks for added safety and control.
This strut compressor is versatile and works as a spring compressor for struts and other coil springs on most passenger and light commercial vehicles. It is simple to operate, allowing the mechanic to get the job done right and then move on.
7. 8milelake Macpherson Strut Spring Compressors 300mm
- By: 8milelake Strut Spring Compressors
This Strut Compressor is designed to compress many MacPherson Strut Spring sizes. Therefore, It has broad spring contact and built-in detent pins that help to lock the spring into place for safer. This Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair. Therefore, It has hooks that are forged, and the center screw is hardened for long life.
6. ATD Tools 7585 Master MacPherson Strut Tool, Strut Spring Compressors Kit
- By: ATD Tools Strut Spring Compressors
The ATD Strut tool has a Broad spring contact; Acme threaded rod and Built-in detent pins to help lock the coil in place. Strut Spring Compressor is designed to compress most sizes of MacPherson Strut Springs. Therefore, It allows quick compression of the coil spring to replace the shock absorber or spring set. Therefore, It also allows for repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces. Strut Spring Compressor has forged construction for repetitive use.
5. Powerbuilt 648627 Strut Spring Compressor Kit
- By: Powerbuilt Strut Spring Compressors
This Powerbuilt Strut Spring Compressor Kit is designed for safe, easy removal and installation of coil springs from McPherson struts. Therefore, The Built-in locking safety pins prevent the tool from slipping off of the spring coil, and the storage case comes complete with laminated instruction sheets and photos. Consequently, It comes with a manufacturer lifetime warranty.
4. OEMTOOLS 25550 MacPherson Best Strut Spring Compressors
- By: OEMTOOLS Strut Spring Compressors
The OEMTOOLS Strut Spring Compressor is designed to compress most MacPherson Strut Spring sizes. Therefore, The broad spring contact and built-in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer spring compression. Consequently, This Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair.
Therefore, Its hooks are forged, and the center screw is hardened for long life. If lubricated, with the anti-seize compound the threads of this tool will prolong the life of the center screw. Therefore, This strut compressor has a wide range of compatibility and compresses most sizes of Macpherson strut springs.
3. OTC 6494 Clamshell Best Strut Spring Compressor
- By: OTC Strut Spring Compressors
This is a grand tool for servicing MacPherson struts. With this compressor, strut replacement is convenient and affordable. OTC Strut Spring Compressor fits such a wide range of struts and requires no special adapter shoes. Therefore, It has locking pins that hold the compressor jaws in place. Spring Compressor is light-weight and only weighs 19 lbs making it easy to transport and store.
2. ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressors Tool
- By: ABN Strut Spring Compressors
This Strut Compressor is easy to use when you need to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring, repairs on bent struts, strut tube, and damaged pieces. Therefore, It is easy and super fast to set up; you just attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut that It has Acme threaded rod that allows durable and smooth compression of springs both on and off the vehicle with hand or power tools
Therefore, Strut Spring Compressor is universally compatible with struts assembly that removes from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut. Therefore, It has a Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool. Strut Spring Compressor also has 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to the 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils.
1. Branick 7600 Best Strut Spring Compressors
- By: Branick Strut Spring Compressors
This Strut Compressor is known as “the standard in the industry,” the 7600 and can handle the heaviest coil-over-shocks, on light trucks and SUV’s, without needing additional adaptors. It also has longer handles for extra torque. Therefore, The multi-position upper spring hooks can be arranged for ultimate flexibility to fit “factory” coil spring configurations.
This Strut Compressor has longer compression stroke that can even handle the SUV and an integrated structural ring guard. Whether long, short, narrow, or angled, the Branick 7600 will get it done.