As people strive to keep fit, weight-lifting has become a daily affair. Unfortunately, weight lifting can, at times, have adverse effects on your fingers, especially if you lift the heavy weight. To ensure that you keep fit without hurting your hands, we have well-designed and sufficiently padded weight lifting gloves.
As the demand for these gloves hits a crescendo, the supply is also equally rising. A large number of weight lifting gloves makes the selection process quite hard. To lend a helping hand, I delved into the market and unearthed the top 10 best weight lifting gloves in 2017. Before we look at them, let’s take a glance at some of the factors you need to consider before making a purchase.
- Pre-purchase Consideration to Best Weight Lifting Gloves:
- Top 10 Best Weight Lifting Gloves in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. US Muscle Division, Weight Lifting Gloves
- 9. Steel Sweat, Weightlifting Gloves with over 18-inch Wrist Wrap Support for Workout
- 8. RIMSports, Gym Gloves For Powerlifting, Weight Training, Biking, Cycling – Premium Quality Weights Lifting Gloves
- 7. Fit Active Sports, New Ventilated Weight Lifting Gloves with Built-In Wrist Wraps
- 6. Trideer Ultralight Weight Lifting Gym Gloves
- 5. Contraband Pink Label 5137 Womens Weight Lifting Gloves
- 4. Contraband BlackLabel 5050 Basic Weight Lifting Gloves (PAIR)
- 3. Trideer Padded Anti-Slip Weight Lifting Gloves with 18” Wrist Wraps
- 2. Harbinger Men’s Power Weightlifting Gloves with StretchBack Mesh and Leather Palm (Pair)
- 1. Weight Lifting Gloves With 12″ Wrist Wraps Support for Gym
Pre-purchase Consideration to Best Weight Lifting Gloves:
Top 10 Best Weight Lifting Gloves in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
10. US Muscle Division, Weight Lifting Gloves
- By: US Muscle Division
Starting us on the 10th position is the US Muscle Division’s weight lifting gloves which have been on the top of the market for quite some time. These gloves are durable and sufficiently padded to ensure that you stay comfortable and well-protected as you lift those heavy weights. They are also super-soft with primary grip points for added support and firm grips.
The double stitched fiberglass leather material used in their construction makes them quite strong and highly adaptive. And yes, they are designed to offer unsurpassed breathability ensuring that your hands feel comfortable throughout the entire workout process. The mesh Lycra at the back of the gloves wicks away sweat thus keeping your hands dry and well protected.
- They are well-ventilated and breathable.
- They have a wrap around the wrist for added stability.
- They are quite durable.
- The stitching is somehow wanting.
9. Steel Sweat, Weightlifting Gloves with over 18-inch Wrist Wrap Support for Workout
- By: Steel Sweat
Whatever the size of your hands is, you can trust steel sweat’s weight lifting gloves to fit perfectly. These gloves are designed to deliver unrivaled comfort for you regardless of how heavy the weights are. They come with enhanced ventilation and comfort to ensure that you enjoy every minute at the gym. And yes, the integrated wrist support ensures that you have a firm and stable grip for added comfort and safety. The cool weave technology fitted at the back of the hand offers adequate sweat-wicking thus keeping the hands dry throughout the entire process. Of course, the gloves offer easy on and off
And yes, the integrated wrist support ensures that you have a firm and stable grip for added comfort and safety. The cool weave technology fitted at the back of the hand offers adequate sweat-wicking thus keeping the hands dry throughout the entire process. Of course, the gloves offer easy on and off process which thus making them quite convenient. The helpful pull tabs enable you to put them on and remove them in a breeze.
- They’re highly breathable.
- They offer unmatched comfort.
- They protect the hands against blisters and calluses.
- The stitching is wanting.
8. RIMSports, Gym Gloves For Powerlifting, Weight Training, Biking, Cycling – Premium Quality Weights Lifting Gloves
- By: RIMSports
On the 8th position, we have the RIMSport’s gym gloves which are designed to deliver top tier performance. Ideal for both men and women, these gloves are a must-have item for any weight lifting enthusiast who isn’t thrilled by the ideal of walking home with their hands full of blisters and calluses. They are made of a lightweight material which is fully ventilated to offer adequate aeration for your hands.
Given their versatile construction, these gloves can be used as ladies’ gloves, workout gloves, rowing gloves, biking gloves or training grips. Of course, this means that you won’t have to purchase several gloves for each of these activities. The gloves are made using a top-quality fiberglass material which is highly breathable and totally comfortable.
- They are quite durable.
- The fiberglass material offers adequate comfort.
- The water wicking properties keep your hands dry.
- The puffy material makes the grip less effective.
7. Fit Active Sports, New Ventilated Weight Lifting Gloves with Built-In Wrist Wraps
- By: Fit Active Sports
As we inch closer to the top position, the competition gets even more grueling. On the 7th position, we have the fit, active sports’ gloves which are designed to deliver a full palm protection during any weight lifting exercise. They are made using a silicone printed neoprene which makes them extremely durable and adequately comfortable.
Of course, we all know how significant neoprene is in the manufacture of top quality gloves and other products. They are highly resistant to water which means that you won’t have to worry about your hands becoming wet during a workout session. If you want to have n ice gloves to keep your hands safe and secure when you keep fit, then these re your bet.
- They come with built-in wrist wraps.
- They’re extra tight for added comfort.
- They are quite comfortable.
- The Velcro stops sticking after some time.
6. Trideer Ultralight Weight Lifting Gym Gloves
- By: Trideer
Over to the 6th position which is scooped by the Trideer weight lifting gloves. I have to mention that Trideer is a name we have all grown to know for the manufacture of a wide range of top quality weight lifting gloves. In fact, most of their gloves exhibit excellent ratings on Amazon.
This particular model is an all-purpose product which can be used for various activities including exercising, weight lifting, general workouts and gym training. The gloves are made using an extremely strong material for unsurpassed durability. And yes, they offer an extremely firm grip and perfect fit thus keeping your hands toasty and comfortable throughout the workout process.
- They offer comfortable and easy work out the process.
- They are quite durable.
- They come with a 12-month warranty.
- They are way too thin for heavy weight lifters.
5. Contraband Pink Label 5137 Womens Weight Lifting Gloves
- By: Contraband Pink Label
Boasting excellent finger tabs for easy removal, Contraband pink weight lifting gloves come in on the 5th position. The tabs offer easy removal eliminating the hassle of having to dig around looking for a grip to remove them. The vented mesh design guarantees utmost comfort and unrivaled aeration and ventilation for your hands making them quite comfortable.
If you’re looking for nice, comfortable and safe gloves, then these are the ones you need to be looking for. The padding offers prolonged workout even when you’re lifting that extremely heavy weight. The grip lock padding adds to the unique design making these gloves a must-have for any weight lifter. Of course, given their versatile design, they are ideal for various activities as well.
- They have a soft and comfortable interior padding.
- They come with a 30-day return warranty.
- They are quite comfortable and breathable.
- They have none as of now.
4. Contraband BlackLabel 5050 Basic Weight Lifting Gloves (PAIR)
- By: Contraband BlackLabel
Boasting a vented mesh for adequate ventilation and unrivaled comfort, the contraband black 5050 weight lifting gloves make their way to the 4th position leaving only three spots for the top three products on the market this year. The breathable design helps you endure and prevent heat build-up thus offering prolonged workouts. The soft and comfortable interior covering ensures that you remain comfy even when doing those extreme activities.
The excellent moisture wicking properties keep your hands dry while the unique padding keeps the hands in a tip top condition throughout the day. If you want to have a comfortable workout process, then grab these gloves and have a smooth weight lifting. Built to offer adequately firm grip and unique durability, if you want to enjoy weight lifting, you can have these gloves.
- They come with a solid grip rubber for undying comfort and safety.
- They come with a return warranty of up to 30n days.
- They come in a basic construction which makes the price quite affordable.
- It has some smell.
3. Trideer Padded Anti-Slip Weight Lifting Gloves with 18” Wrist Wraps
- By: Trideer
Officially opening the top three positions, these Trideer padded weight lifting gloves scoop the third position. Just like their earlier brother, these gloves are all-purpose and can be used for various activities such as gym training, pull ups and general workouts.
The strong and durable construction makes them quite amazing while the silica gel palm ensures that your hand remains in a tip top conditions at all times. If you love the idea of working out but aren’t fascinated by the thought of getting your hands bruised and hurt, then you can trust these gloves to offer adequate comfort for you. The 18’’ wrist wraps offer adequate support and unmatched safety for you as you lift those heavy weights.
- They are quite comfortable and sufficiently breathable.
- They are nice and strong.
- They come with a 12-month replacement warranty.
- They are a bit too padded.
2. Harbinger Men’s Power Weightlifting Gloves with StretchBack Mesh and Leather Palm (Pair)
- By: Harbinger
Harbinger men’s power weight lifting gloves are the best ones on the market, Given their incredible rating on Amazon, you can never go wrong with them. They’re designed to deliver adequate support and protection for your hands as you undertake any weight lifting activity. If you want to enjoy the entire workout process without jeopardizing your safety and comfort, I’d recommend you get these gloves.
I have personally used them and would have placed them at the top of the list if it weren’t for the stiff competition from Nordic weightlifting gloves. The mesh design on the back of the gloves ensures that your hands remain comfortable and well ventilated. And yes, keeping the interior ventilated keeps heat away thus offering you a chance to have prolonged workouts.
- They come with an open cell cushion for excellent performance.
- The leather palm offers strong and durable finish.
- They come with a fully adjustable closure.
- The material is a bit too thin.
1. Weight Lifting Gloves With 12″ Wrist Wraps Support for Gym
- By: Weight Lifting
Finally, Nordic lifting’s weight lifting gloves scoop the top position. Of course, these gloves out-muscle the rest on various aspects. First, they are highly durable and extremely comfortable. And yes, they offer adequate moisture wicking to keep your hands sufficiently protected and adequately secure. The gloves provide the firmest grip for you. Given their versatile design, these gloves can be used for various activities such as weight lifting, general workouts or gym training.
- The gloves are quite durable.
- The gloves offer adequate comfort and breathability.
- They come in various sizes for everyone.
- There’s none as of now.