There is no doubt that most of us own sweatpants. We use these sweatpants for different purposes including workouts, going out for morning and evening jogs, lounging around our premises or going out for shopping at the supermarket or grocery stores.
But have you ever sat down and wondered if the sweatpants you own suit you? Well, many of us usually go to the market and randomly pick pants as long as they are in the category of sweatpants. But have you ever given much thought on picking a pair of pants that will fit your shape, size or one that is strong and durable? Think about it!!
When you get to the market, you will be shocked by the number of pants that hang in many stores. This will actually make choosing the best for you quite a cumbersome task. But below is a guide of what to consider before buying sweatpants and a highlight of the best sweatpants for both men and women in 2017.
- Top 10 Best Sweatpants in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Jerzees, Men’s Super Sweatpants with Pocket
- 9. Hanes, Men’s EcoSmart Sweatpants
- 8. Southpole, Men’s Active Basic Jogger Fleece Pants
- 7. Russell, Athletic Men’s Dri-Power Fleece Open-Bottom Pant
- 6. Champion, Men’s Open Bottom Eco Fleece Sweatpant
- 5. Champion Men’s Powerblend Open Bottom Fleece Pant
- 4. Danskin, Women’s Drawcord Athletic Pant
- 3. Just My Size, Women’s Plus-Size Fleece Sweatpant
- 2. Fruit of the Loom, Men’s Elastic Bottom Sweatpant
- 1. Adidas, Men’s Tiro 15 Training Pant
Top 10 Best Sweatpants in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
Factors to Consider Before Making a Purchase:
- The weight of the fabric: This is the most important factor to consider before making any purchase. Sweatpants come in different fabric weights depending on the kind of material used to make it. If the sweatpants are lined with fleece, then the tag attached on it will show you the weight of the fleece. Fleece is best suitable when temperatures are cool and extra insulation is required.
- Leg length: The length of the leg is usually determined by the purpose of the pants. If the pants are for working out, then the last thing you can acquire are long pants. If you have short legs, then get smaller pants.
- Waistband: A taller waistband is always the best choice as it gives you an opportunity to have maximum control. It also gives you room for extra tummy control.
- Leg opening: This is another critical aspect to consider. If you want the sweatpants to be used at the gym, or around any cycling or work out machine, then you would actually need one with a closed bottom. To achieve this, get sweatpants with an elastic band or a ribbing at the bottom.
10. Jerzees, Men’s Super Sweatpants with Pocket
- By: Jerzees
When you talk about the most fashionable strong and durable sweatpants in the market, then the Jerzees Men’s Super-Sweatpants will never miss as part of the subject of your talk. This kind of sweatpants has been well made and stitched with elastic cuffs that make it more comfortable while putting on.
It also has a two-needle covered elastic waistband with well-placed interior draw cord. The high quality 50% cotton material and 50% poly NuBlend fleece enable the sweatpants to be long-lasting and enduring to harsh conditions. It has generous side-entry bag pockets which give you a chance to pocket or carry things around.
- It is stylish
- Quality cotton material makes it comfy
- Strong and durable
9. Hanes, Men’s EcoSmart Sweatpants
- By: Hanes
The Hanes Men’s EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpants are one of the most economically friendly sweatpants that will not make you dig deep into your pockets. It also gives you an amazing smart look that enhances your cuteness everywhere you go. The EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpants are well and uniquely made with an equal combination of both cotton and polyester material.
It has an elastic waistband and an internal drawstring which play a role in ensuring that the pants properly fit you. It is also constructed with a low-pill high-stitch fleece in a 7.8-ounce medium weight. This pair of pants has the capability of keeping you warm during cold conditions as it retains the regular body heat.
- Has medium weight which gives one an easy time during a workout or when running
- It’s strong and durable and can last for many years without wearing out
- It’s available in different sizes and color options
8. Southpole, Men’s Active Basic Jogger Fleece Pants
- By: Southpole
Have you ever thought of going out for a jog and wondered what you would put on? Am pretty sure that lacking what to put on usually lead to the postponement of the jog. But with the SouthPole Men’s Active Basic jogger Fleece pants, you will not have to postpone any jog but rather schedule more of them.
This is a sweat pant with a difference as it is made of a light 100% polyester material. It has ribbed ankles to keep you comfortable all the way through your jogging experience. It comes in solid colors and the waist has a cord to enable adjustments.
- 100% polyester material makes it strong and durable.
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- The waist cord enables adjustments to suitable sizes
- Machine and hand washable
7. Russell, Athletic Men’s Dri-Power Fleece Open-Bottom Pant
- By: Russell
Are you in need of classy open bottom sweatpants? If so, then the Russell Athletic Dri-power sweatpants are just what you need. They have an allowance for waist adjustment as it has an internal drawcord. It has 50% cotton and 50% polyester material which makes it very comfy.
The side entry pockets fitted on it allow for carriage of small objects like phones and even money. It comes in different sizes and colors making it difficult for you to miss your preferences. It is easy to clean and maintain. It gives an allowance for proper air circulation as it has an open bottom
- Very comfy
- Well aerated
6. Champion, Men’s Open Bottom Eco Fleece Sweatpant
- By: Champion
Wearing this kind of pants makes you feel like a champion. It comes in several sizes and solid colors, and well knitted with 75% cotton and 25% polyester material. It has an elastic waistband and inner draw cord for adjustability and side pockets for storage. The heavyweight fleece helps to block out the wind and chill that may be experienced while operating outdoors. It has an allowance for machine washing but can alternatively be washed by hand.
- Has a heavyweight fleece to keep out wind and chill
- Can be easily cleaned
- Strong and durable
- Classy and elegant look
5. Champion Men’s Powerblend Open Bottom Fleece Pant
- By: Champion
This is one of the most liked and well-rated sweatpants on the market. It is made with an equal share of cotton and polyester material. The manufacturer keenly ensured that there is no pilling and shrinking after washing, for a great fit. The well-distributed cotton and polyester material make the pants more comfortable because of the undisputed softness. It is good for wearing around your house, going out for shopping and going out for a jog.
- Reduced pill and shrinkage for a great fit after wash
- Has a soft, comfortable fleece fabric
- Easy to wash and maintain
4. Danskin, Women’s Drawcord Athletic Pant
- By: Danskin
The Danskin women’s draw cord has a 95/5 percent of cotton and spandex material respectively. It has a unique logo at the left hip that makes it look legit. It features a wide ribbed waistband with drawstring and slanted hand pocket. It has an open bottom that allows for easy and free movements.
- It allows for both hand and machine washing
- Effective maintenance is an easy task
3. Just My Size, Women’s Plus-Size Fleece Sweatpant
- By: Just My Size
Flattering looks with sweatpants are never common. But with the Just my size Women’s plus-size fleece sweatpants, this may be a routine thing. This pants will actually display a simple and gorgeous look that will draw all the eyes towards you at the gym. They are brushed inside for added softness and warmth. They are made of 50/50 cotton and polyester material which is of high quality. It has a cord-free waistband which allows freedom at every turn.
- Brushed inside for added warmth and softness
- Gives freedom at every turn as the waistband is cord-free
- Strong and durable
2. Fruit of the Loom, Men’s Elastic Bottom Sweatpant
- By: Fruit of the Loom
Being loved is one thing that induces great feelings, but wearing the fruit of the loom sweatpants is the only thing that induces the greatest feelings ever. It has reinforced seams for durability. Washing it doesn’t change a thing as it stays super soft wash after wash.
It gives an allowance for both hand and machine washing. It is warm enough to keep you comfortable during your chilly morning runs and in winter seasons. The pockets are deep enough to enhance the safety of things stored in it. This sweat pant is made of 60/40 percent cotton and polyester material respectively.
- Has reinforced seams for durability
- Soft and comfortable
- Has a great fit
1. Adidas, Men’s Tiro 15 Training Pant
- By: Adidas
The Adidas Men’s Tiro 15 training sweatpants stand out of the rest as being the best in the 2017 market. The pants are made of 100% polyester material which is well knitted. It has a “Clima-cool” mechanism which provides heat and moisture management through ventilation. It has zip pockets which make it easy or you to store items. The bottom leg zips allow for adjustability and comfortability.
- It is well ventilated for heat and moisture management
- Has a bottom leg zip for adjustability
- Comfy for any kind of activity