If you’re a groupie fan and love to attend hikes and camps, then owning a tent is instead a necessity than a luxury. There are various types of pop up tents in the markets, and this makes it difficult for a buyer to choose the best. Below I will review some of the best pop up tents that you can try out and revolutionize your camping experience. Skip to the best Coleman pop up tent on Amazon.
- List of Best Pop Up Tent Reviews in 2019:
- How to set up Pop Up Tent
- 10. Coleman 4 Person Instant Tents – Best Pop Up Tents
- 9. Pacific Breeze Easy Up Beach Tent – Best Pop Up Tents
- 8. CORE 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent – Best Pop Up Tents 14′ x 9′
- 7. Coleman 8-People Instant Tent, Coleman Pop Up Camping Tent
- 6. Coleman Pop-Up Tents – Pop Up Camping Tent
- 5. Privacy Pop Bed Tent – Best Pop Up Tents
- 4. Best Coleman Pop Up Tent Sundome 6-Person Tent
- 3. Automatic and Instant Setup-Water Resistant and Anti-UV for 3-4 Person for Hiking and Camping
- 2. Genji Sports Instant Camping Tent – Best Pop Up Camping Tent
- 1. Coleman Sundome 2-Person Tent – Best Pop Up Camping Tents
- Which Pop-up Tents is Right?
- Buyers’ Guide:
List of Best Pop Up Tent Reviews in 2019:
How to set up Pop Up Tent
Here are some guiding factors when you are buying a tent:
Size: There are different sizes of tents that you can choose from. The choice of the size will depend on how many you are. If it’s a family, then you will need a bigger tent compared to if you were just three.
Weight: Different makes of tents are available. While most tend to overlook this, it is important especially when you are hiking or camping. You will need something light and comfortable to carry around.
Composition: There are different materials used in making of tents. The outdoor for example is made of nylon. It would be in your best interests to go for a tent with top quality standards.
10. Coleman 4 Person Instant Tents – Best Pop Up Tents
- By: Coleman Best Pop Up Tents
This is one of the top grade pop up tents that are perfectly suited for even the harsh weather conditions. The pre-attached poles, in particular, are essential when it comes to setting up the tent.
I have used this tent severally, and the most fantastic thing is that I can set it up in a record time of 60 seconds! What’s more, the segmented floor types ensure that flooding water is kept outside and this is good especially during the rainy seasons. There is no need to worry about the circulation of air with this tent; it has a rainfly that allows for extra airflow.
9. Pacific Breeze Easy Up Beach Tent – Best Pop Up Tents
- By: Pacific Pop Up Tents
This is another one of the best pop up tents if you love having fun on the beach. The Pacific Breeze tent boasts an ease of set-up and take-down. It currently tops all the other beach tents on the market. The large windows it has allows for proper ventilation. The spacious nature of this tent allows for a big group of people to be accommodated. The manufacturers know that there is so much heat on the beach and that is why this tent has UPF 50+ sun protection means you won’t be susceptible to sunburns and skin rashes. I have had an experience with this popup tent and what I loved is the presence of sand pockets and a carrying case too! Besides, this tent boasts of being waterproof meaning water is kept out.
8. CORE 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent – Best Pop Up Tents 14′ x 9′
- By: CORE Equipment Pop Up Tent
This is one beast of a popup tent and is definitely worth your money. It can fit up to 9 people! Besides, it is also spacious enough to fit two queen air mattresses meaning that you will still be comfortable when you are camping. The saucing of the ice, the Core Instant cabin tent has a room divider meaning that privacy is guaranteed. The storage pockets found on the walls allow you to keep your items neat. Setting up of this popup tent is a walk in the park, it will only take your 60 seconds to set it up and ready for use.
7. Coleman 8-People Instant Tent, Coleman Pop Up Camping Tent
- By: Coleman Best Pop Up Tents
Coleman 8 person instant tent is another popup tent on my list. Just like its counterpart above, it can fit two queen airbeds allowing for the comfort of your group of 8 people. The manufacturers were keen on including large sized windows meaning you can enjoy the great view of the scenery not to mention that the bugs are taken care of too. The two doors available make it convenient for people to enter without crowding. Besides, it features a removable divider that separates the rooms. This is essential in ensuring your privacy is maintained.
6. Coleman Pop-Up Tents – Pop Up Camping Tent
- By: Coleman Pop Up Tents
Next, on my list of the best pop up tents is this beauty. It can accommodate about two people. There is also the variant that can fit four people. I have used this tent, and I loved the experience. It is built with polyester that is both fire and water resistant. Besides, the pre-assembled poles allow you to set up this pop-up tent within 10 seconds. Water is not something to be worried about with this tent. The taped floors will keep you dry. This pop-up tent strikes a balance of both airflow circulation and protection at the same time.
5. Privacy Pop Bed Tent – Best Pop Up Tents
- By: Privacy Pop Pop Up Tents
Just as the name suggests, the privacy pop up tent gives you the privacy that you want on your own even in a shared room like a dorm. It is easy to hang out regardless of where you are. This type of tent is best especially for kids and teenagers who have siblings. It is designed for easy and fast setup and take down. Besides, this popup tent has a zip that allows for air circulation.
4. Best Coleman Pop Up Tent Sundome 6-Person Tent
- By: Coleman Pop Up Tents
The Sundome Tent by Coleman is designed for 6 people. It is constructed from sturdy polyester which is more tolerant to the rough terrains and weather. It measures 10 ft long, 10 feet wide and 6 foot high. The unit comes with a hooded window at the rear and hooded fly that improves ventilation.
And to prevent water from seeping inside, the tent comes with 1000D polyethylene floor, welded seams, and is up to 33% more water-resistant than normal tents. The Shockcorded fiberglass frame is not only strong and flexible but makes assembling easy. Other features are interior storage pocket, zippered Electrical Access Port, vented Cool-Air Port, continuous pole sleeve construction and a convenient clip.
3. Automatic and Instant Setup-Water Resistant and Anti-UV for 3-4 Person for Hiking and Camping
- By: ZOMAKE Pop Up Tents
This popup tent has adequate air circulation due to the two doors that it has. My experience with the tent was quite pleasing; to set it up to you just throw it in the air. Besides, the windows allow for ventilation within the tent. What’s more, there is a skylight area that allows you to have a view of nature while basking. The fiberglass poles allow it for east staking of the tent in the ground.
2. Genji Sports Instant Camping Tent – Best Pop Up Camping Tent
- By: Genji Sports Pop Up Tents
Top on my list of the best pop up tents is the Genji sports tent. It features a unique design with an automatic pole system. The best part of this pop-up tent is the setup time of just 2 seconds! And can fold down in 5 seconds. There is no need to worry about the atmosphere being stuffy. The mesh panels are good for ventilation. also, check Best 4 Person Tent
1. Coleman Sundome 2-Person Tent – Best Pop Up Camping Tents
- By: Coleman Pop Up Tent
The Coleman Sundome tent is designed for not more than 2 users and is used for picnics, camping, and other events. It is dome-shaped, made from Polyester and features a 1000D polyethylene floor. The accessory measures 7 ft long, 5 ft wide and has a height of 4 feet.
It comes in a freestanding design which is easy to assemble and take down. Air circulation is provided by the large hooded window at its rear and hooded fly. The unit also includes 1 door, 2 windows, welded floor seams, and electric accessibility port.
Which Pop-up Tents is Right?
What may be ideal for you or your camping needs may not necessarily be the perfect choice for another person? But how do you know which tent is suitable? The following features will greatly influence your choice:
- Size: The number of people influences the size of the tent, and the larger the number the bigger the tent. It’s important to ensure everyone has adequate space and isn’t too squeezed. Also, you shouldn’t waste space and money buying a large tent for fewer people.
- User’s Height & width: Taller people need more space and will be suited for longer tents. It’s vital to add some extra length to both height and weight in order to allow for free movement.
- Material: Tents are normally manufactured from polyester, cotton, canvas, and others. Canvas although strong is heavy. Nylon is among the lightest but easily gets burned by fires or high heat. Polyester is known for its durability and easy maintenance but can easily get torn by sharp twigs and rugged edges.
- Shape: Tents are available in dome, umbrella, A-frame, and geodesic. A-frame is usually large and comes with vertical walls. The geodesic is known for their trendy design and versatility. Umbrellas type are more suited as family tents because there has plenty room for standing.
- Brand Reputation: Top and reputable manufacturers specialize in tents and have been in the industry for many years. A product from such a dealer is more likely going to be better than a newly-formed or little-known firm.
- Source: Tents can be purchased both online and offline. Sources such as Pop Up and Amazon are among the well-known dealers. The reviews left by their customers help ascertain the suitability of a product. Also, check Best Canopy Tent
Buying a good tent shouldn’t feel like an uphill task. You don’t need to rely on inaccurate information or trial & error. You also shouldn’t spend money on items that are yet to be verified or lack supporting evidence. A good approach to owning the right product without wasting money or spending lots of money is through reading reviews.
A good example is these top 12 best Pop Up tents reviews in 2019 that have outlined the best-of-the-best. We have looked at the helpful features, the pros, cons and also buying the guide. The next decision is fully in your hands. Choose wisely and have the ultimate experience. also, check Best Portable Hammock