Going to the beach is one of those things that people look forward to. Sitting under the umbrella or popup tent enjoying the views or a cold drink. Watching your kids engage in water sports, surfing, or the waves smashing against the rocks. Or maybe you just want to relax and listen to your favorite music. The thought of all this just makes somebody want to go on a holiday.
However, one thing that people don’t look forward to is hauling the stuff to the shoreline. Carrying the thing on your back or head isn’t easy. In fact, many end up leaving some stuff being or tripping on the sand. You can, fortunately, avoid such predicaments by investing in a beach cart. This accessory is designed for moving stuff at the beach. But which is the best considering there are some many? To find the answer, kindly go through this top 10 best beach carts reviews in 2017. Skip to the Wheeleez Beach Cart on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Beach Carts Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. dbest Products Trolley Dolly Basket, Beach Carts Wheels
- 9. Mighty Max Cart plus One Sports Utility Cart with All-Terrain Weatherproof Wheels
- 8. JGRC Beach Table Cart, Beach Carts
- 7. BeachMall Super Ultimate Beach Cart, Beach Carts with Wheels
- 6. BeachMall Beach Cart. Wheel Beach Carts
- 5. Mac Sports Heavy Duty All Terrain y Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts Blue/White
- 4. TimberRidge Folding Cart, Beach Carts
- 3. Rio Beach Carts Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
- 2. Rio Beach Cart Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler, Best Beach Carts
- 1. Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts
Top 10 Best Beach Carts Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
Key Features Of The Best Beach Carts:
To separate the average from the best, it was important to look at the following:
- Size: The cart should be able to accommodate all the stuff without squeezing them inside or leaving too much space.
- Wheels: the key to moving swiftly on sand lies in the size and design of the wheels. The larger they are, the easier and smoother the ride. It’s best to go for knobby pneumatic tires and also avoid tires with lots of tiny spokes.
- Foldability: After you are done moving your things, you want an accessory that can fold easily. This makes carrying or storage easier.
- Handle: A good cart comes with a collapsible handle that improves maneuverability and convenience. It should also be ergonomically-designed for added comfort.
Which Is The Best Beach Cart?
10. dbest Products Trolley Dolly Basket, Beach Carts Wheels
This is actually one of the popular beach carts in the market. Many people love its simplicity which makes loading items and pushing it over sand much easier. It also has a vibrant yellow basket weave that will add some color at the beach. Although it may weigh much less than most carts out there, it can haul as much as 110 pounds at a go. The fairly-large wheels improve support and move well on the sandy surface. Other than a trolley dolly it also comes handy as a household dolly.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Comfortable grip
- Compact and lightweight
9. Mighty Max Cart plus One Sports Utility Cart with All-Terrain Weatherproof Wheels
Many people attest to the Mighty Max being one of the best beach carts in 2017 for many reasons. One, it feels quite solid and stable even on very soft sand. Two, people love how easy and fast it folds and unfolds. Three, the cart is one of the lightest, weighing about 22 pounds. However, it can support a weight of up to 300 pounds on hard ground. On sand, the maximum weight is 65 pounds. Four, the bungee cords offer good harnessing while the tool rack can easily support 2 fish poles.
- Good quality
- Adjustable length
- Good carrying capacity
- Beach Cart
8. JGRC Beach Table Cart, Beach Carts
This is not only one of the best beach carts in the market but also among the most affordable. Although it may look simple, it can hold as many as 4 chairs at a go. It’s also suitable for boards, towels, and other beach items. The lightweight piece folds very easily and fast and only occupies the minimal space. When not hauling stuff, you can convert it to a table that seats 4.
- Easy to load and unload stuff
- Moves swiftly on sand and other surfaces
- Sturdy and durable
7. BeachMall Super Ultimate Beach Cart, Beach Carts with Wheels
If your desire is to move stuff better at the beach, then this cart should be on your shopping list. Measuring 37 (H) x 16(W) x 8(D) inches, the BeachMall Super Ultimate is one of the most stable and well-built carts in the market. Chances of sinking in the sand are minimal thanks to the ultra-wide wheels, while the ergonomic handle makes pushing easy and safe. The pivoting front wheel is smaller for easy maneuverability while the larger ones improve support and balance. Although weighing 12.8 lbs, it can comfortably handle up to 77 pounds.
- Solid construction
- Easy to push
- Doesn’t sink in sand
- Beach Cart with Wheel
6. BeachMall Beach Cart. Wheel Beach Carts
This is not just a beach cart for hauling stuff only. It’s also a nice and sturdy table that will allow you to enjoy your meal, snack, or drink at the beach. It can support a weight of 75 pounds and is useful for carrying umbrellas, towels, up to 4 chairs, and other beach accessories. You should not worry about rust or corrosion since the frame has been powder-coated. And when not in use, you can easily remove the wheels.
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Lightweight and very portable
- Good design and quality
- Works great
- Wheels Beach Cart
5. Mac Sports Heavy Duty All Terrain y Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts Blue/White
It’s becoming unlikely not to come by this cart in top beach cart reviews. Truth is that it’s among the heavy-duty types and can accommodate up to 150 pounds. Its dimension of 36.2(L) x 21.4(W) x 24.6(D) inches is fairly large and is suitable for most needs.
For improved storage and convenience, it will fold down to a smaller size of 31.5(L) x 21.4(W) x 9.7(D) inches. Like other top sellers, it also has an adjustable handle, large wheels, and is fit for other activities including picnics, outdoor sporting events, around the home, and concerts.
- Extra large wheels
- Very spacious
- Collapsible handles
- Heavy-duty design
- Big Wheel Beach Carts
4. TimberRidge Folding Cart, Beach Carts
With a carrying capacity of 150 pounds, this blue cart will make moving equipment at the beach easy. The TimberRidge cart can haul umbrellas, chairs, tables and other things. It’s very solid and sturdy thanks to the quality steel frame. The 8-inch diameter wheels are relatively large and won’t have problems moving on sand. When done using, you simply push the telescoping handle for easy storage and added convenience.
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Quality construction
3. Rio Beach Carts Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
The Wonder Wheeler from Rio Brands is a common site in many beaches. It’s chosen by many because of its good carrying capacity of 100 pounds and its simple design. The Blue Fabric cart moves with minimal difficulties on sand courtesy of the 10-inch tread wheels. It can hold up to 4 beach chairs as well as a 48-quart cooler. Extras storage is provided by the large mesh pouch while the side holder comes handy when using an umbrella.
- No tools needed for assembly
- High carrying capacity
- Rolls smoothly on soft sand
- Beach Carts wheel
2. Rio Beach Cart Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler, Best Beach Carts
Coming in a blue color, this beach cart can accommodate equipment weighing as much as 100 pounds. This is credited to the sturdy steel frame and material. It features large-all-retrain wheels for easy movement on any surface including sand, dirt, grass, and asphalt. The foldable cart features a stroller-style handle that can be extended for a better reach and is covered with neoprene for a firm and better grip.
- Strong frame
- Smooth ride
- Folds and unfolds fast and easily
- Best Beach Cart
- Wheel Beach Cart
1. Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts
Only weighing 18 lbs, the Wheeleez beach cart can comfortably and conveniently hold up to 165 pounds. It’s among the robust and user-friendly units on the current market.The large pneumatic tires don’t sink in the sand, dirt, grass, or soggy soil and also help in absorbing the vibrations and shocks on hard surfaces. The tubular steel frame has been powered-coated with epoxy for protection against the elements while the adjustable telescopic handle allows you to select the best height. And for better harnessing and safety, it features cargo straps.
- Rolls on sandy easily
- High-quality construction
- Good carrying capacity and durable
- Best Beach Cart
- Beach Carts with bg wheel
Hauling your equipment to or from the beach shouldn’t be a daunting task. You don’t need to spend so much time or effort carrying bits by bits. Also, you shouldn’t strain yourself by placing loads on your back our head. What you need is a good beach cart.
It comes in the right size to accommodate all your stuff, it moves easily on the soft surface thanks to the large knobby tires, and the handle folds easily for added convenience. Additionally, the handle will be ergonomic; the cart will be lightweight and also compact. To find such as item, simply revisit this top 10 best beach carts in 2017 review.