Going to the beach is one of those things that people look forward to. Sitting under the umbrella or popup tent enjoying the views or a cold drink. Watching your kids engage in water sports, surfing, or the waves smashing against the rocks. Or maybe you just want to relax and listen to your favorite music. The thought of all this just makes somebody want to go on a holiday.
However, one thing that people don’t look forward to is hauling the stuff to the shoreline. Carrying the thing on your back or head isn’t easy. In fact, many end up leaving some stuff being or tripping on the sand. You can, fortunately, avoid such predicaments by investing in a beach cart. This accessory is designed for moving stuff to the beach. But which is the best considering there are some many? To find the answer, kindly go through this top 15 best beach cart reviews in 2017. Skip to the Wheeleez Beach Cart on Amazon.
- Top 15 Best Beach Cart Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- Tips for Choosing Best Beach Carts:
- Which Is The Best Beach Cart?
- 15. Copa, Beach Cart Ultra-Wheels and Mesh Storage – Beach Carts
- 14. JGR Copa Beach Cart Wheels, The Ultimate Premium Cargo Beach Carts
- 13. Ollieroo Utility Beach Wagons Farm and Ranch Heavy-Duty Steel Garden Cart
- 12. Mac Sports Collapsible Beach Wagons – Beach Cart Wheels
- 11. Wheeleez Mini Folding Beach Cart Wheels, Best Wheeleez Beach Carts
- 10. dbest Products Trolley Dolly Basket, Beach Carts Wheels
- 9. Mighty Max Cart plus One Sports Utility Cart with All-Terrain Weatherproof Wheels
- 8. JGRC Beach Table Cart, Beach Carts
- 7. BeachMall Super Ultimate Beach Cart, Beach Carts with Wheels
- 6. BeachMall Beach Cart. Wheel Beach Carts
- 5. Mac Sports Heavy Duty All Terrain y Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts Blue/White
- 4. TimberRidge Folding Cart, Beach Carts
- 3. Rio Beach Carts Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
- 2. Rio Beach Cart Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler, Best Beach Carts
- 1. Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts
- Factor To Consider Best Beach Wagons:
- Do We Have The Favourite?
- More Beach Carts On Amazon:
Top 15 Best Beach Cart Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
Tips for Choosing Best Beach Carts:
To separate the average from the best, it was important to look at the following:
- Size: The cart should be able to accommodate all the stuff without squeezing them inside or leaving too much space.
- Wheels: the key to moving swiftly on sand lies in the size and design of the wheels. The larger they are, the easier and smoother the ride. It’s best to go for knobby pneumatic tires and also avoid tires with lots of tiny spokes.
- Foldability: After you are done moving your things, you want an accessory that can fold easily. This makes carrying or storage easier.
- Handle: A good cart comes with a collapsible handle that improves maneuverability and convenience. It should also be ergonomically-designed for added comfort.
Which Is The Best Beach Cart?
15. Copa, Beach Cart Ultra-Wheels and Mesh Storage – Beach Carts
- By: Copa Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 31 x 38 x 25 inches
- Weight: 15.7 pounds
At number ten, is a cart that designers considered different types of beach and the amount of space for storage. Wider rear wheels make it suitable for any type of beach that allows it to roll easily as compared to those with narrow wheels.
The wider rear wheels also reduce the amount of effort applied to move the cart around the beach. The nylon-meshed storage space ensures all your essentials are well held and it is sturdy enough to carry even a folded chair.
14. JGR Copa Beach Cart Wheels, The Ultimate Premium Cargo Beach Carts
- By: Copa Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 5.98 x 18.58 x 43.9 inches
- Weight: 15.8 pounds shipping
If you move to the beach with a lot of items and you will need to carry them around, this is the best cart for you. As its name is stated, it was designed with an ample space to carry huge luggage. It has wide removable wheels for all types of beach and folds flat for easy storage.
Beach carts are easy to assemble for the first use. Although not meshed around the storage space, it is sturdy enough. This helps in holding your items strong enough.
13. Ollieroo Utility Beach Wagons Farm and Ranch Heavy-Duty Steel Garden Cart
- By: Ollieroo Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 6.26 x 21.73 x 40.98 inches
- Weight: 45.6 pounds
This beach cartwheels from the Ollieroo Company is made with unique wheels. All the four wheels are wide and easily rotate to any direction. This makes it easy to move on any type of sand. Folds and opens with ease in all it collapsible design and has removable wheels to occupy a lesser space during storage.
The storage bag is made of iron making it easy to clean with just water and soap. The long handle makes easy to pull the cart around on the beach. The bigger storage space is fitted plenty of items.
12. Mac Sports Collapsible Beach Wagons – Beach Cart Wheels
- By: Mac Sports Beach Wagon
- Dimensions: frame & wheels: 22L x 13.5W x 8H inches & 10W x 12 inches
- Weight: NA
The Mac Sports Collapsible Wagon tops the list as the best beach cart on the market today. The packaging is unique as it is just folded flat such the no assembly needed for the first use. This also states the ease of storage. The cart is made of heavy-duty fabric for durability.
This saves you considerable bucks for buying another one if taken good care of. It holds a lot of items in the sturdy spacious carrier bag. The handle is adjustable in terms of its height and inclination. That makes it suitable for anyone to use it. The four equal wheels play a key role in swift movement on any kind of sand.
11. Wheeleez Mini Folding Beach Cart Wheels, Best Wheeleez Beach Carts
- By: Wheeleez beach cart
- Dimensions: 24 x 10.5 x 36 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
Next up is the chart with improved wide wheels to handle more load capacity. Also easily folds to fit in a small place. The wider wheels prevent it from sinking in sand or any softer surface. This also necessitates easy rolling on the sand.
The tubular steel frame is strong enough to enable the cart to withstand heavy load. A mesh bag is also included in the packaging which can be attached when the need arises. In its packaging, there are two folding chairs which can be used anywhere on the beach for your relaxation.
10. dbest Products Trolley Dolly Basket, Beach Carts Wheels
This is actually one of the popular beach carts on the market. Many people love its simplicity which makes loading items and pushing it over sand much easier. It also has a vibrant yellow basket weave that will add some color to the beach. Although it may weigh much less than most carts out there, it can haul as much as 110 pounds at a go. The fairly-large wheels improve support and move well on the sandy surface. Other than a trolley dolly it also comes handy as a household dolly.
9. Mighty Max Cart plus One Sports Utility Cart with All-Terrain Weatherproof Wheels
Many people attest to the Mighty Max being one of the best beach carts in 2017 for many reasons. One, it feels quite solid and stable even on very soft sand. Two, people love how easy and fast it folds and unfolds. Three, the cart is one of the lightest, weighing about 22 pounds. However, it can support a weight of up to 300 pounds on hard ground. On sand, the maximum weight is 65 pounds. Four, the bungee cords offer good harnessing while the tool rack can easily support 2 fish poles.
8. JGRC Beach Table Cart, Beach Carts
- By: JGRC Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 16.7 x 42.5 inches
- Weight: 11.02 pounds
This is not only one of the best beach carts in the market but also among the most affordable. Although it may look simple, it can hold as many as 4 chairs at a go. It’s also suitable for boards, towels, and other beach items. The lightweight piece folds very easily and fast and only occupies the minimal space. When not hauling stuff, you can convert it to a table that seats 4.
7. BeachMall Super Ultimate Beach Cart, Beach Carts with Wheels
- By: BeachMall Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 19 x 6 x 31 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
If your desire is to move stuff better at the beach, then this cart should be on your shopping list. Measuring 37 (H) x 16(W) x 8(D) inches, the BeachMall Super Ultimate is one of the most stable and well-built carts in the market. Chances of sinking in the sand are minimal thanks to the ultra-wide wheels, while the ergonomic handle makes pushing easy and safe. The pivoting front wheel is smaller for easy maneuverability while the larger ones improve support and balance. Although weighing 12.8 lbs, it can comfortably handle up to 77 pounds.
6. BeachMall Beach Cart. Wheel Beach Carts
- By: BeachMall Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 17.5 x 40 inches
- Weight: 13.5 pounds
This is not just a beach cart for hauling stuff only. It’s also a nice and sturdy table that will allow you to enjoy your meal, snack, or drink at the beach. It can support a weight of 75 pounds and is useful for carrying umbrellas, towels, up to 4 chairs, and other beach accessories. You should not worry about rust or corrosion since the frame has been powder-coated. And when not in use, you can easily remove the wheels.
5. Mac Sports Heavy Duty All Terrain y Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts Blue/White
It’s becoming unlikely not to come by this cart in top beach cart reviews. Truth is that it’s among the heavy-duty types and can accommodate up to 150 pounds. Its dimension of 36.2(L) x 21.4(W) x 24.6(D) inches is fairly large and is suitable for most needs.
For improved storage and convenience, it will fold down to a smaller size of 31.5(L) x 21.4(W) x 9.7(D) inches. Like other top sellers, it also has an adjustable handle, large wheels, and is fit for other activities including picnics, outdoor sporting events, around the home, and concerts.
4. TimberRidge Folding Cart, Beach Carts
With a carrying capacity of 150 pounds, this blue cart will make moving equipment to the beach easy. The TimberRidge cart can haul umbrellas, chairs, tables and other things. It’s very solid and sturdy thanks to the quality steel frame. The 8-inch diameter wheels are relatively large and won’t have problems moving on sand. When done using, you simply push the telescoping handle for easy storage and added convenience.
3. Rio Beach Carts Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
- By: Rio Beach Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 21.3 x 29.88 inches
- Weight: 24.85 pounds
The Wonder Wheeler from Rio Brands is a common site in many beaches. It’s chosen by many because of its good carrying capacity of 100 pounds and its simple design. The Blue Fabric cart moves with minimal difficulties on sand courtesy of the 10-inch tread wheels. It can hold up to 4 beach chairs as well as a 48-quart cooler. Extras storage is provided by the large mesh pouch while the side holder comes handy when using an umbrella.
2. Rio Beach Cart Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler, Best Beach Carts
- By: Rio Beach Cart
- Dimensions: 24 x 10.5 x 36 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
Coming in a blue color, this beach cart can accommodate equipment weighing as much as 100 pounds. This is credited to the sturdy steel frame and material. It features large-all-retrain wheels for easy movement on any surface including sand, dirt, grass, and asphalt. The foldable cart features a stroller-style handle that can be extended for a better reach and is covered with neoprene for a firm and better grip.
1. Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart, Big Wheel Beach Carts
Only weighing 18 lbs, the Wheeleez beach cart can comfortably and conveniently hold up to 165 pounds. It’s among the robust and user-friendly units on the current market.The large pneumatic tires don’t sink in the sand, dirt, grass, or soggy soil and also help in absorbing the vibrations and shocks on hard surfaces. The tubular steel frame has been powered-coated with epoxy for protection against the elements while the adjustable telescopic handle allows you to select the best height. And for better harnessing and safety, it features cargo straps.
Factor To Consider Best Beach Wagons:
one key factor that should be considered is the wheel sizes of the specific cart. Carts with big wheels tend to be more superior than those with small ones. They are superior in the sense that they cruise almost every sand terrain and are easy to pull around the beach.
of course, the cart will need to be stored at a particular point in time. It will not be used away from the beach and therefore it will be somewhere stored. A good cart should be easily folded for storage and easily unfolded to for use. When being folded the cart should be left flat in order to occupy as less space as possible. Some carts are even better as their wheels are removable.
no one will love to struggle making the cart clean especially if it got dirty after use. It’s everyone wishes to take the shortest time to clean the cart and be ready for the next use. Carts with nylon fabric are considered the best as to clean them is just running water over them and a little scrub and they will be good to go.
Useful extra pockets:
if you are looking for a cart to carry a huge amount of items, it means the car will be a bit huge. Extra pockets will be essential because with them you will be able to locate an item very easily.
the frame of the cart is considered as the backbone of the entire cart. The stronger the frame, the greater the cart service time expectancy. Also, a durable and sturdy frame means that the cart can withstand heavy loads.
after all the above considerations and you get the one that suits you, the option left will be to meet the set price and you will walk away with the desired cart. Again the price should match the expected service and features of the cart.
Hauling your equipment to or from the beach shouldn’t be a daunting task. You don’t need to spend so much time or effort carrying bits by bits. Also, you shouldn’t strain yourself by placing loads on your back our head. What you need is a good beach cart.
It comes in the right size to accommodate all your stuff, it moves easily on the soft surface thanks to the large knobby tires, and the handle folds easily for added convenience. Additionally, the handle will be ergonomic; the cart will be lightweight and also compact. To find such as item, simply revisit this top 15 best beach carts in 2017 review.