With the right knowledge, information, time, and patience, you will be able to find the best honey extractors on the market. Unfortunately, most of us lack the knowledge, vital information, time and patience. Due to this, they are likely to buy a bad product. What’s more worrying is that majority will discover this long after they bought it.
The extractor may be a bit small, too big, unstable, some sections rust, or it starts leaking. It may be very effective but doesn’t last long or is a pain to set up. Therefore, The best solution is investing in the best honey extractors in the market. Other than knowing the products that rank top, this review also shows you what to look at. Skip to The Best Honey Extractor on Amazon.
- List Of 10 Best Honey Extractors Reviews:
- How to Place Frames in a Honey Extractor
- Things to Look Out For:
- Which is The Best Honey Extractor?
- 12. Zinnor Honey Extractors, 2-Frame Stainless Steel Bee Honey Extractor
- 11. Tek Widget Pro Stainless Steel Honey Extractor, Honey extractors
- 10. XtremepowerUS 2-Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 9. BuildaBeehive Honey Extractor, Electric Honey extractors
- 8. Honey Keeper 4-Frame Honey Extractor, Honey extractors 304 Stainless Steel
- 7. Goodland Bee Supply 2-Frame Tangential Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 6. OrangeA Electric Bee Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 5. VIVO New Electric Four 4-Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 4. Goplus Large 2 Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 3. Honey Keeper Pro 2-Frame Bee Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 2. VIVO New Large (BEE-V003D) Three 3-Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- 1. VIVO Honey Extractors, 4 to 8-Frame Stainless Steel Best Honey Extractors
- Tips for Choosing The Best Honey Extractor:
- More 12 Best Honey Extractors on Amazon:
List Of 10 Best Honey Extractors Reviews:
How to Place Frames in a Honey Extractor
Things to Look Out For:
Size: The capacity you choose will depend on the targeted volumes. The larger it is, the more volumes it can handle.
Stability: To withstand the centrifugal forces, the extractor needs to be very stable. It’s important to look at the stand or legs to confirm this.
Material: Other than just looking at a strong material that can withstand everyday use, it’s also important to go for ones that don’t rust/corrode and are easy to wipe or clean.
User friendliness: Operating the unit should be very easy even for a person doing it for the first time. The simpler it is, the better.
Hygiene: The design and material should be very clean, doesn’t allow germs to hide, is easy to clean, doesn’t corrode or rust. Stainless steel is one of the good choices.
Other things that also play a role in the buying process include ease of maintenance, weight, assembly ease, noise, and the brand’s repute.
Which is The Best Honey Extractor?
12. Zinnor Honey Extractors, 2-Frame Stainless Steel Bee Honey Extractor
- By: Zinnor Honey Extractor
Boasting a drum height of 28.34, this stainless steel extractor is one of the most reliable products on the market this year. Designed to deliver incredible results and boast a long-term durability, it can fit all frames from the shallows to the medium and the deep one. If you want to extract your honey like an expert, you can certainly trust it.
11. Tek Widget Pro Stainless Steel Honey Extractor, Honey extractors
- Tek Widget Pro Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
The Tek Widget is well-known for its fast speeds and easy operation. It’s constructed out of high-quality and hygienic 201 steel, and it’s among the easiest to clean and wipe. Therefore, The durable honey extractor is very solid thanks to the two frame design. It operates seamlessly and quietly courtesy of the high precision bearing. Therefore, The clear plastic lid makes viewing easy whereas the easy-to-drain gate makes draining honey simple.
10. XtremepowerUS 2-Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- XtremepowerUS 2-Frame Honey Extractor
XtremepowerUS is one reputable manufacturer of the best honey extractors in the market. Their stainless steel guarantees durability and ensures that you have the best experience. Of course, no one wants to keep frequenting the market looking for a new honey extractor year after year. If you want a product that promises long-life service, give this one shot.
Its capacity of 45-50kg is a clear indication that it contains almost everything you need to extract honey conveniently. Of course, stainless material means that it can never rust which translates to a more efficient use. It’s designed in such a way that it can fit medium to deep frames making it quite reliable. A height of 31’’ and a width of 16’’ add up to its unique features.
9. BuildaBeehive Honey Extractor, Electric Honey extractors
- BuildaBeehive Honey Extractor
If you are searching for the best honey extractor, then this one should be worth your time and effort. It is made from sanitary stainless steel and will resist rust, fading, and corrosion. Therefore, It can accommodate different sizes of beehive frames and is very easy to use. And since it’s manually operated, you don’t have to worry about electricity or using it near a power source. You can actually use it anywhere including the source.
8. Honey Keeper 4-Frame Honey Extractor, Honey extractors 304 Stainless Steel
- Honey Keeper 4- Frame Honey Extractor
The Honey Keeper honey extractor has a height of 19 inches and a capacity of 5 gallons. It’s among the simplest and easiest to operate. The 4-frame construction provides the much-needed stability and minimizes wobbling especially at high speeds. It can accommodate 8 shallow, 8 medium, or 4 standard frames. Therefore, The stylish and hygienic piece is made from 304 stainless steel and is easy to clean. It’s resistant to corrosion and rust, and this keeps the environment very sanitary.
7. Goodland Bee Supply 2-Frame Tangential Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- Goodland Bee Supply 2-Frame Tangential Honey Extractor
Another product a stumbled upon while conducting my research is this Goodland honey extractor. And yes. It’s a really efficient honey extractor with impressive features. It comes with a tangential manual and offers one of the best services. It conveniently fits over a bucket of 5 gallons which makes it a reliable and convenient honey extractor.
Its double sieve design ensures that you get the finest honey without damaging the honeycombs. And yes, the sieve design comprises of 1000 micron top mesh and 500 fine bottom mesh which means that you get top grade honey. It also comes with decapping roller which adds up to its awesome features making it quite impressive.
6. OrangeA Electric Bee Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- OrangeA Electric Bee Honey Extractor
Thanks to its 4-Frame, this electric honey extractor from OrangeA is one of the sturdiest in the market. It will operate at high speeds without shaking too much. Therefore, The stainless steel made unit features a drum with a diameter of 20 inches and height of 24 inches. It comes with 2 clear Plexiglas lids for easy viewing as well as keeping debris out. The food grade Stainless Steel doesn’t corrode or rust and is also easy to clean. For smooth operation and longevity, it features a high-precision bearing.
5. VIVO New Electric Four 4-Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- VIVO New Electric Four 4-Frame Honey Extractor
You can easily and effortlessly extract any amount of honey using the VIVO New Electric Four 4-Frame. This honey extractor is very popular and is regarded as the best from the manufacturer and the market as well. The high-grade stainless steel will put-up against day-to-day applications and will retain its reliability for many years. The highly-polished surface cleans easily and doesn’t tarnish, corrode or rust. And with a drum of 23.75 inches and diameter of 18.5 inches, it is very handy.
4. Goplus Large 2 Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- Goplus Large 2-Frame Honey Extractor
Measuring 15.7 inches deep and 30.3 inches high, the Goplus honey extractor has a good capacity for most needs. It features a high-quality construction to tolerate regular use and is quite durable thanks to the 2-frame design. It’s made from top-grade stainless steel for hygiene and strength and also comes with a Protective film. It can accommodate shallow, medium as well as deep frames. Despite the good dimension, it only weighs 22 pounds.
3. Honey Keeper Pro 2-Frame Bee Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- Honey Keeper Pro 2-Frame Bee Honey Extractor
This professional-looking honey extractor is fit for residential and commercial use. It consists of a stainless steel body and comes with 2-frames you accommodate shallow, medium or standard depth frames. It has clear plastic lids for preventing dirt, dirt, germs and other debris from entering and also for easy viewing. With a honey gate of 15 inches (height), a 5-gallon bucket can be placed below it.
2. VIVO New Large (BEE-V003D) Three 3-Frame Honey Extractor, Stainless Steel Honey extractors
- VIVO New Large (BEE-V003D) Three 3-Frame Honey Extractor
The newly-improved VIVO BEE-V003D is one of the top 12 best honey extractors in 2018. It’s also among the most reliable, efficient, and durable units. Like other top types, it’s made from stainless steel and comes with a 3-frame design for versatility and improved productivity. It measures 24 inches high, 15 inches in diameter, and can fit deep, medium, and shallow frames. The 304 stainless steel body is very hygienic and easy to clean while the clear Plexiglass lid improves viewing.
1. VIVO Honey Extractors, 4 to 8-Frame Stainless Steel Best Honey Extractors
- By: VIVO Electric Honey Extractor
In the second position is this VIVO stainless steel honey extractor. First, being stainless steel product means that durability is guaranteed. Secondly, its height of 37’’ makes it quite reliable and convenient for use.
And yes, a diameter of 32’’ ensures that you have enough space to pack your honey. It also comes with a clear Plexiglas lid which ensures that you can view the level of it conveniently. Therefore, It’s 4 to 8-frames ice the cake making it quite reliable.
Tips for Choosing The Best Honey Extractor:
- The capacity: Before you pick any honey extractor, it’s advisable that you take note of its size. This will determine how often you will have to keep emptying it. A large capacity is convenient since it eliminates the need for you to empty the extractor regularly.
- The material: Stainless steel is the ideal material for construction of top quality honey extractors. This is because staining would affect the quality of the honey not to mention the risk it would pose to one’s life. Although other materials are also used, it’s important for you to identify the material used then figure out whether it’s safe or not.
- Weight: Best Honey extractors have to be portable since they have to be carried as one goes to extract honey. Weight significantly affects the portability of your extractor. For that reason, it’s advisable that you take note of the weight before settling for any honey extractor.
- The number of frames: The number of frames also affects various other aspects such as the quality of the honey you get. Therefore, It’s important that you take note of the number of frames present before you narrow your search down to one product. As a result, This way, you’ll be able to get something beautiful and reliable.
- Cost: The cost is always an important aspect which has to be put into consideration at all times. As much as you need to get something nice without having to squander our savings, it’s advisable that you check the quality and ensure that it’s top notch. Spending less for a half-baked product is a huge mistake.
A honey extractor might look very basic and simple. However, its role is very big. I mean, how would you get the sweet honey from the comb? In the market, you will come across all kinds of products. Some very good, some okay, and some not worth even mentioning. In this review, we have first taken you through the important features that you should look out.
After that, we have listed the top 12 best honey extractors in 2018. The ranking was based on the most important aspects that include quality, material, stability, effectiveness, user friendliness, durability, hygiene, and reliability. By acquiring any of the above items, you will own a good, reliable, and top product.