Do you love playing computer games? If you do, you probably know how intense it may get. In fact, the game is more than just mental but also physical. Unlike playing mobile games, playing computer games involve lots of movement, and if you lack a good desk, you may momentarily lose balance.
The playing equipment which includes the monitor, keyboard, controls devices, CPU and other devices are also quite heavy and bulky. It is, therefore, important to make sure the desk you are using is the right one.
I mean, would you like to see your expensive monitor, control devices, or CPU come crashing down because the desk gave in due to the heavyweight or poor design? Of course not! In this top 12 best gaming desks reviews in 2017, we will shine more light on the important features of a good desk and break down the best 12 gaming desks. Skip to the best Gaming Desk on Amazon.
- Top 12 Best Gaming Desk Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- Which is The Best Gaming Computer Desk?
- 12. GreenForest Gaming Desk, L-Shape Computer Desk, Gaming Desks
- 11. Flash Furniture Gaming Desk, Glass L-Shape Computer Desk, Gaming Desks
- 10. Tribesigns Computer Desk, 55″ Large Office Desk Computer Table Study Writing Desk for Home Office
- 9. Walker Edison Soreno3-Piece Corner Desks, Gaming desks Black with Black Glass
- 8. Techni Mobili Hip Black Glass Corner Computer Desks, Gaming desks Black, 60.75″ W X 55″ D X
- 7. Bestar Hampton corner workstation in Sand Granite & Charcoal, Gaming desks
- 6. Tribesigns Modern Simple Style Computer Desk PC Laptop Study Table Workstation for Home Office, Gaming desks Black
- 5. Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves (Espresso) – Gaming desks
- 4. Atlantic 33950212 Gaming Desk Pro – Gaming desks
- 3. Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves (Black Ebony Ash)
- 2. Origami RDE-01 Computer Desks, Gaming desks
- 1. Atlantic Gaming Desk – Gaming desks Not Machine Specific
- Factor To Consider Best Gaming Desk:
- Buyers Guide:
Top 12 Best Gaming Desk Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
Which is The Best Gaming Computer Desk?
12. GreenForest Gaming Desk, L-Shape Computer Desk, Gaming Desks
- By: GreenForest PC Gaming desk
Playing computer games is easier with the GreenForest L-Shape desk. It measures 60.63 inches long, 46.06 inches wide and 29.13 inches high. It’s crafted using MDF and features a smooth and beautiful finish and is supported by the steel frame.
It comes in 3 pieces which can be joined together for more spaces or separated to fit in a smaller area. Its strong legs and top surface can support up to 2 monitors, CPU tower, and other devices. To provide stability and minimize slipping, the foot pads are made from ABS.
Positives Of Gaming Computer Desk:
- Strong & durable
- Simple and elegant
- Good value
- Good working space
- Gaming Desks
11. Flash Furniture Gaming Desk, Glass L-Shape Computer Desk, Gaming Desks
- By: Flash Furniture PC Gaming desk
And the winning computer gaming desk is this L-shape desk by Flash Furniture. It can be placed on the wall, at the corner, or in the center of a room. Its L-shape occupies little space yet it can accommodate lots of devices. The contemporary-styled desk is made of glass and is supported by the silver-finished metal frame. The clear glass is tempered to withstand scratches, bangs and also extend its longevity. It also comes with self-leveling floor glides.
Positives Of Gaming Computer Desk:
- Strong &Durable
- Elegant & trendy
- Easy to Set up
- Good size and spacious
- Gaming Desks
10. Tribesigns Computer Desk, 55″ Large Office Desk Computer Table Study Writing Desk for Home Office
- By: Tribesigns Gaming desk
This gaming desk has a simple yet modern chic look. I like it because of its aesthetic finish that makes it easy to clean. It has plenty of leg room, and you can stretch your limb as far as you want. It has metal track-style legs with adjustable leg pads that ensure stability; therefore, you cannot find difficulty when using it even if your floor is not even. The metal legs also promote durability, and you can use it for a long time without needing to replace them after every few years.
- It has adjustable leg pads design that is made to keep the table stable even on an uneven floor.
- Has a wide surface area that measures L55″x D23.6″ which provides plenty of surface space for gaming.
9. Walker Edison Soreno3-Piece Corner Desks, Gaming desks Black with Black Glass
- By: Walker Edison Furniture Company Gaming desk
This gaming desk oozes sophistication and elegance. The first time I saw it I was at my friend’s home office. Gaming desk has a top working surface made of tapered glass and sturdy metal legs made of powder coat finish, and also It has a sleek L-shape design that can fit perfectly in any corner of the room especially when you have a small working space. It also comes with instructions on how to assemble it thereby making your work easier. Walker Edison has flexible, independent CPU stand and a sliding keyboard tray that can be mounted on either side of the desk.
- This gaming desk has a sliding keyboard tray and CPU stand.
- Its frame is made of Sturdy steel frame with powder coat finish.
8. Techni Mobili Hip Black Glass Corner Computer Desks, Gaming desks Black, 60.75″ W X 55″ D X
- By: Techni Mobili Gaming desk
This is an excellent gaming desk. It is very easy to put together. I like the fact that you can modify its L shape design by exchanging the work desk to satisfy your gaming needs and also the design is perfect if you have limited space. Techni Mobili Gaming desk is easy to assemble because the two long pieces are completely separate and can be put together for 10 minutes each.
Techni Mobili desk is very convenient for my gaming cause I have 2 CPU and don’t have to worry about it breaking since the tempered glass is very strong and is heavy duty plus it seems sturdy due to its metallic crossed legs. It also comes with a pull-out keyboard tray that I use to put my gaming pads
- It comes with a Pull-out Keyboard Tray equipped with a safety stop.
- It has a heavy-duty 8 mm tempered safety black glass desktop that you can change to right or left hand.
7. Bestar Hampton corner workstation in Sand Granite & Charcoal, Gaming desks
- By: Bestar Hampton Gaming desk
This gaming desk is one of a kind. I do not believe it to be difficult at all to assemble. Unlike the other gaming desks I have had in the past, the package is very heavy, at least for a petite girl like; I need help to move it about. This desk is made of high-quality material, my aunt tried sitting on it, and it didn’t even break. Its L-shape design is good, especially in limited spaces. It has a monitor shelf, open and closed storage and a keyboard shelf on ball-bearing slides that allows smooth and quiet operation.
- It has shock resistant PVC edge.
- It features monitor shelf, open and closed storage and keyboard shelf.
6. Tribesigns Modern Simple Style Computer Desk PC Laptop Study Table Workstation for Home Office, Gaming desks Black
- By: Tribesigns Gaming desk
This is another great gaming desk from Tribesigns. Like just like the one I first reviewed it is simple yet modern with a sleek design. It has a sturdy metallic leg that comes with adjustable leg pads which you can still find easy to use on the uneven floor. The only difference with the first Tribesigns gaming desk I first reviewed is only size and weight, as this one is a bit smaller with a working desk that measures 47” while the other one measures 55’’. It also features an easy to clean tempered glass top.
- The desk is very easy to assemble.
- It is sturdy and features a great computer frame made of powdered metallic finish that is both stable and durable.
5. Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves (Espresso) – Gaming desks
- By: Ameriwood Home Gaming desk
This is a great gaming desk I must admit. It has plenty of space for storing lots of gadgets and devices. I bought two monitors, a PS4, a keyboard, and large mouse pad and everything fits perfectly with plenty of room to spare. It suites my neat freak nature. I love it because of it is simple, affordable, sturdy and the “L” shape design is great for multitasking. It is also easy to assemble as it comes with straightforward instructions.
- It has 2 grommets built into the desk for easy cable management.
- Features 2 open shelves on the side of the desk which provides storage space for all your gaming hardware and keeps them within easy reach.
4. Atlantic 33950212 Gaming Desk Pro – Gaming desks
- By: Atlantic Gaming desk
This is every gamer dream gaming desk. I came across this desk when I visited one of office furniture store uptown. Would it be nice to organize all your gaming gears for easy access? This gaming desk answers that million dollar question. It has storage space for your drink and headphone which is important in those long playing sessions. It has a sturdy, elevated flat panel stand that allows you to use your laptop and TV/Monitor at the same time while charging your smartphone.
- It can store a laptop, two controllers, ten games, two speakers, a headphone and a large drink.
- It allows Smartphone or Tablet was charging station with power strip holder.
3. Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves (Black Ebony Ash)
- By Ameriwood Home Gaming Desk
This is another super L-shaped desk from Ameriwood Home. It is black; unlike its counterpart, I reviewed earlier which is espresso. It has enough room for your monitor or laptop, as well as other essential gaming equipment. The L-Shaped Desk even has two grommets built into the desk to organize and manage your cables. It has two shelves on the side that you can use for storing your gaming equipment.
- It has two grommets built into the desk to organize and manage your cords.
- It has two open shelves on the side of the desk for easy storage.
2. Origami RDE-01 Computer Desks, Gaming desks
- By: Origami Gaming Desk
I suck at using tools and being handy. I was happy when I purchased this gaming desk because you just unfold it and it’s ready for use. You don’t require any assembling. I like it because you can fold it down for easy storage. It has a flat panel at the base where you can place your CPU and also rest your feet. It is very lightweight, and you can move it around with ease.
- It folds flat for easy storage.
- Do not require tools to assemble.
1. Atlantic Gaming Desk – Gaming desks Not Machine Specific
- By: Atlantic Gaming Desk
The future is here! Those were my first thought when I saw this gaming desk. It was love at first sight. This desk has Cable Management System, and it can fit up to 27-inch flat panel monitor that weighs up to 40 lbs. It comes with a charging Station, Speaker Trays, Storage Drawer, Table-top Reinforcement Bar, Monitor Stand, 2 Controller Hooks, Game Storage Rack, Wire-management Trim Plates, Rear Power-strip Holder, Headphone Hook & Cup Holder which is every gamer’s dream.
- It has carbon fiber finish work surface
- Maximum storage panels
Factor To Consider Best Gaming Desk:
When buying a gaming desk consider one that is made of a durable, high-quality material that will not break or start to chip off once you start using it. Most gaming desks are made of glass, steel, and wood. The ones made of glass are very appealing and sleek while the ones made of steel are durable. Ones made of laminated wood are affordable and strong enough. Choose one that suits your needs.
if you have large rooms choose a rectangular gaming desk but if you happen to have a smaller space you can buy one that has an L-shape design with several drawers and shelves.
when buying a gaming desk choose one that is comfortable and has plenty of leg room since you will be spending most of your time on it while gaming.
Playing games on the computer can take hours. It is, therefore, important to ensure the desk is ergonomically and well-designed to minimize fatigue, strains, cramps, and aches.
Computers and related peripherals can be heavy. It helps to invest in a product that is well-built, sturdy and will not break even when a person lies or leans on it.
A good desk will not only accommodate gaming computers but other related gadgets as well. These include a monitor, keyboard, control devices, and more. Not only does this minimizes unnecessary movement but also saves space.
Top computer gaming desks are light but very strong. They come in the compact design to allow for easy movement and also save on space.
The chances are that the desk will be placed in your living room. This is more reason to go for stylish units that will complement the surrounding.
Other important considerations include material, shape, the frequency of play, ease of cleaning, and budget.