Like many other women, you desire to stay warm in the cold season. You also want to look trendy and fashionable. To achieve this, you need to pick the best coat in the market. It will have the right fit, comes in high quality, doesn’t lose its shape even after several washings, and also looks stylish. Furthermore, it will go well with other outfits, isn’t too heavy or too light, keeps you warm and cozy, and is well priced.
Of the many types in the market, wool coats are among the best. However, not every item is suitable. Some may be a bit tight or too loose; others will run or fade over time, while some will have longer or shorter sleeves. In this top 10 best wool coats for women in 2017 reviews, we aim at educating you on the best accessories in the market. Skip to the best Wool Coats for Women on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Wool Coats for Women in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Hego Women’s 2017 Turn-down Collar Pink Wool – Wool Coats for Women
- 9. Lingswallow Women’s Winter Thicken Long Wool Trench Coat Jacket With Belt
- 8. T Tahari Women’s Double-Breasted Boucle Coat – Wool Coats for Women
- 7. Via Spiga Funnel-Neck Wool-Blend Coat – Wool Coats for Women
- 6. Allegra K Notched Lapel Wool Blended Coat – Wool Coats for Women
- 5. Zeagoo Lapel Trench Coat for Women, Women’s Wool Coats
- 4. Vince Camuto Double Breasted Women’s Wool Coat – Wool Coats for Women
- 3. CHAREX Wool Blend Trench Overcoat for Women, Wool Coats for Women
- 2. Kenneth Cole Zip-Front Wool-Blend Coat for Women – Wool Coats for Women
- 1. Tommy Hilfiger Missy Wool-Blend Coat – Best Wool Coats for Women
Top 10 Best Wool Coats for Women in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
10. Hego Women’s 2017 Turn-down Collar Pink Wool – Wool Coats for Women
Available in pink color is the H2964 wool-blend coat by Hego. It consists of 51.5% wool, 48.5% polyester, and is revered for its nice looks and warmth. The chic coat features a stylish turndown collar and comes in a slim-fitting design. It’s ideal for most women, both tall and short and is true-to-size.
The soft fibers not only feel smooth on the skin but retain warmth for a longer period this ensures you keep warm even in the coldest months of winter.
- Nice looking and trendy
- Lightweight and warm
- Good color and design
9. Lingswallow Women’s Winter Thicken Long Wool Trench Coat Jacket With Belt
The Lingswallow wool trench is targeted at any woman who wants to stay warm and look chic at the same time. It’s available in different sizes to suit different users and comes in black color. The well-designed and stylish trench coat has good dimensions and should fit you just right.
It’s tailored from wool and material and features a convenient fold collar and long sleeves to keep the cold away. The quality garment is suitable for winter, spring, autumn as well as summer.
- Easy to wear and comfortable
- Nice looking design
- Versatile design for all seasons
- Doesn’t stretch or lose shape
8. T Tahari Women’s Double-Breasted Boucle Coat – Wool Coats for Women
This black women’s coat by T Tahari blends two fabrics- 56% Polyester and 44% Wool. It’s among the popular coats in the current market and appeals to both the young as well as the more mature. The Boucle coat comes in a double-breasted styling for a better-fit and trendy look while the Notch-collar enhances its appearance.
The ornate button goes well with the textured design while the front patch pockets provide a nice holding point for keys, credit cards, and phone among other accessories.
- Quality construction and durability
- Chic design and figure flattering
- Good size and fit
7. Via Spiga Funnel-Neck Wool-Blend Coat – Wool Coats for Women
With this Navy-colored coat by Via Spiga, you no longer need to worry about the cold season. Thanks to its warm and soft fabric, you will enjoy good warmth even in low temperatures. It blends three fabrics- wool (60%), Polyester (30%), and Viscose (10%).
It features a Funnel-neck for easy wearing and removal while the on-seam on the pockets provides good strength and easy access. It fits perfectly and comfortably thanks to the double-button closure while the concealed placket hides the colorful buttons.
- Warm and comfortable
- Good design and fit
- Practical and convenient pockets
6. Allegra K Notched Lapel Wool Blended Coat – Wool Coats for Women
Thanks to its unique and colorful design, the Allegra K wool Blend coat will make you stand out from the crowd. It is suitable for most women and fits nicely. The black coat consists of a shell made from wool polyester, cotton, and rayon while the lining is made from 100% polyester.
Like most top choices, it also comes with the famed double-breasted design and a Notched lapel. It features long sleeves for better comfort and warmth and button décor for added glamour.
- Beautiful and classy
- Nicely made and easy to wear
- Comfortable and warmth
- Unique design and colorful
5. Zeagoo Lapel Trench Coat for Women, Women’s Wool Coats
Imagine how you would look in a red wool trench coat? Well, you don’t have to imagine anymore. Simply go for this trench coat by Zeagoo. It is ideal for the modern women and comes in a classic styling.
The garment is made from high-quality fibers that offer good warmth in the cold season including winter and autumn. The ultra soft polyester lining prevents any itchiness or scratching of your skin while the decent length and width makes it ideal for women of different sizes.
- Super soft lining
- No itching or scratching
- Good warm
- Very comfortable
4. Vince Camuto Double Breasted Women’s Wool Coat – Wool Coats for Women
The Vince Camuto brand is no stranger when it comes to women’s wool coat. This Smoky Blush version is among the brand’s best and is perfect for formal and informal wear. It’s mainly made from wool (52%) that gives it the warmness and coziness.
Other materials include Polyester (31%), Rayon ( 8%), Acrylic ( 5%), and Nylon ( 4%). the lining feels very soft and ultra smooth courtesy of the 100% Polyester while the double welt breast pockets offer a nice holding location for keys, cards, phones and other items.
- Lovely and modern design
- Very comfortable and easy to wear
- Versatile design and good warmth
3. CHAREX Wool Blend Trench Overcoat for Women, Wool Coats for Women
Coming in red color is the Charex women’s wool coat. The long trench jacket features a shell mainly made from wool while the lining is made from 100% polyester. It looks elegant and modern and can be worn for casual and formal events.
The outfit features a double-breasted design for the classical effect, a removable hood, and a Funnel-Neck for easy wearing and removal. The center vent improves comfort and ventilation whereas the side-entry pockets provide easy access.
- Good fit and great quality
- Versatile design
- Warm and cozy
2. Kenneth Cole Zip-Front Wool-Blend Coat for Women – Wool Coats for Women
The Dusty Shale-colored coat should keep you warm in the cold months. Comprising of 60% Wool, 30% Polyester, and 10% Rayon, this garment is praised by women for its nice quality, good warmth, and modern styling. It comes with a stitched seam waistband for a firm and comfortable fit and a stand collar for better comfort.
The zipper cuffs together with the concealed zip- &-snap placket enhances functionality while the front-entry pocket features an on-seam for quick and easy access.
- Good quality and excellent warmth
- Nice fit and long lasting
- Nice color and very comfortable
- Wool Coats for Women
1. Tommy Hilfiger Missy Wool-Blend Coat – Best Wool Coats for Women
As a woman, you will look amazing and fashionable in this black wool-blend duffle coat. It’s tailored using advanced technologies and comprises of 65% Wool and 35% Polyester. The outfit features faux-leather trims for extra appeal and a removable hood.
The welt pockets at the front help keep items like credit cards, keys, phones and come in a slanted design for easy access. Other notable features include shoulder epaulets for added comfort and a 32.5-inch center-back length.
- Good fit and comfortable
- Superb material and great warmth
- Adorable and sturdy hood
- Best Wool Coats for Women
The above wool coats are the best in the market and are designed for women. They come in trendy designs, will keep you warm during the cold spells, are easy to wear and remove, and are high quality. Furthermore, the coats have a smooth lining and feel soft to the skin, have a good fit, are well priced, and also look amazing.
We picked the above outfits after considering the main aspects, which include reliability, durability, comfort, warmth, trendiness, cost and more. With any of these coats, not only will you keep the cold at bay but also look fashionable and stylish.