I am the type of person who usually resorts to hiring a loading crew of sorts to take care of carrying things off the moving trucks. Being single and having my brothers out of town, it seemed like the only logical solution, but mostly because I didn’t know there were other options out there.
This was until I went to see my brother in law’s new hardware and I have to say, I was impressed. Pallet jacks are the solution!! Spend half the time and save up on your hard-earned dollars. So for the other half that was as clueless as I was, I have a few pallet jacks reviews I would like to share with you. Skip to the Best electric pallet jack on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Pallet Jacks Review in 2017 and Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. i-Liftequip PZ Series Hand Manual Stacker for Single Faced Skid Pallets
- 9. JET PTW-2748 6000 lb. Pallet Jacks
- 8. Mighty Lift ML55 Heavy Duty Pallet Jacks Trucks, 5,500 lb Capacity, 27″ x 48″ Fork
- 7. Sandusky PT5027 Heavy-Duty Pallet Truck, Pallet Jacks 5,500 lb. Capacity
- 6. Vergo Industrial Heavy Duty 5500 lbs Capacity 27″ x 48″ Pallet Jacks
- 5. Vergo S5500L Industrial Heavy Duty Pallet Jack Truck, 5500 lb Capacity
- 4. Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jack / Hand Pallet Truck 27×48 5000 lb
- 3. G941 Full Powered Electric Pallet Jack – Best electric pallet jack
- 2. Vestil EPT-2547-30-SCL Electric Pallet Jack – Best electric pallet jack
- 1. Beacon Fully Powered Electric Pallet Truck; Capacity (LBS): 4,500 – Best electric pallet jack
Top 10 Best Pallet Jacks Review in 2017 and Buyer’s Guide:
Factors to consider before buying a pallet jack:
The weight of the load you are planning to handle makes all the difference. Pallet jacks are meant to handle different amounts of weight, so be sure to get the correct one. Pallet jacks are also made for different kinds of environment.
This means that if your surface is rugged you should get a pallet jack that is all terrain, if not then a regular pallet jack would work. Some pallet jacks are manual while others are electric. Make sure the pallet jack you settle for has features that will suit your home or business needs.
Which Is The Best Pallet Jack?
10. i-Liftequip PZ Series Hand Manual Stacker for Single Faced Skid Pallets
- i-Liftequip PZ Series Pallet Jack
This pallet jack has a carrying capacity of 2200lbs. With this pallet jack, you won’t need to use much pumping effort due to its design. However, it is specifically meant for use with skid pallets that are single faced.
With both back wheels having brakes to deliver unrivaled performance, you can never go wrong with these pallet jacks. If you’re used to those flops which can’t offer satisfactory results, perhaps you need to try this option!
Bonus reasons for buying it:
- The pallet jack’s forks are heavy duty 1 piece C section that offers great strength.
- The back wheels of the pallet jack have brakes on both of them.
9. JET PTW-2748 6000 lb. Pallet Jacks
- JET PTW-2748 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
This pallet jack caters to the needs of those who tend to handle loads of approximately 6000lbs. Its turning radius is unbelievable at 200 degrees; maneuvering problems will not be on your list of worries anymore.
To avoid overloading, the pallet jack comes with a protection ball. I mean, with its maximum load capacity, you won’t have to worry about issues to do with the inability to deliver!
Reasons why you need to get this:
- Resistance to corrosion is provided by the pump piston and ram that have chrome plating. This means that it can withstand different environments.
- The axle on the steering wheel is articulated to help maintain contact with the floor when the surfaces are uneven.
8. Mighty Lift ML55 Heavy Duty Pallet Jacks Trucks, 5,500 lb Capacity, 27″ x 48″ Fork
- Mighty Lift ML55 Heavy Duty Pallet Jacks Trucks
The Mighty Lift ML55 Heavy Duty Pallet Jacks have an overload release valve. This protects the pallet jack whenever it’s overloading through the opening of the release valve. With this purchased, you are ensured of increase in reachability, safety, and efficiency.
The steel forks have an extremely high tensile in order to deliver incredible results. If you’re looking for unrivaled results, then you need to grab these pallet jacks.
Extra reasons for getting this pallet jack:
- The pallet jack frame has about 10 extra grease fittings that make the maintenance easy and lubrication process better.
- For more strength, the pallet jack’s steel forks are high tensile and have additional reinforcement.
7. Sandusky PT5027 Heavy-Duty Pallet Truck, Pallet Jacks 5,500 lb. Capacity
- Sandusky PT5027 Heavy-Duty Pallet Truck & Pallet Jack
I personally get annoyed, whenever I see scratches or marks on the floor. Sandusky has front rollers made of nylon which prevents your floor from getting ruined but also support the heavy capacity of the loads. If that is not a good selling point for you then the corrosion resistant steel will surely convince you.
One of my favorite things about this pallet jack is the handle trigger that releases and allows the fork to lower. With a maximum weight capacity of 5500 lbs, I believe the lifting potential is enough for any normal application.
Here are a few reasons why you should get one:
- If you often deal with loads that weigh approximately 5500lbs you should definitely look into this, especially because of its heavy duty quality.
- The pallet jack’s rear wheels are also made of nylon, allowing ease of movement.
6. Vergo Industrial Heavy Duty 5500 lbs Capacity 27″ x 48″ Pallet Jacks
- Vergo Industrial Heavy Duty Pallet Jack 5500 lbs
One does not need much convincing to go for this pallet jack. The construction is robotic, this screams of consistent quality. You don’t have to worry about cases of leaking since the integrated pump without welding.
It even has handles that are ergonomically padded. Speed won’t even be an issue because you’ll be able to control the lowering speed. The oil-free bashing is something else I find incredibly impressive. That’s because it offers an extended life for the pallet jack.
Why I definitely think you should get one:
- The key points of this pallet jack have an oilless bushing. You, therefore, end up with flawless operations all through the offloading process.
- The useful life of the pallet jack also gets extended due to the oil-less bushings.
5. Vergo S5500L Industrial Heavy Duty Pallet Jack Truck, 5500 lb Capacity
- Vergo S5500L Industrial Heavy Duty Pallet Jack Truck & Pallet Jack
A pallet jack’s outright design can tell you a lot about what to expect concerning the service it will provide you. First of all, the pallet jack has a powder coat finish which guarantees its lasting usage. Solid mobility is brought about by the sturdiness of the polyurethane wheels.
Even the struggle of pallet entering and existing is put to a stop using the entry rollers. If you’re handling loads whose capacity is extremely high for normal pallet jacks, then this is the brand to look for!
Here are my reasons why you should purchase this:
- The pallet jack has extra stability; this is because its wheel frame is one piece casting. Stability is a very crucial factor when it comes to dealing with pallet jacks.
- It is the ideal pallet jack if you are dealing with loads with a capacity of about 5500lbs.
4. Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jack / Hand Pallet Truck 27×48 5000 lb
- Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jack
Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jacks boast of being among the industry’s leading quality pallet jacks. The product’s lever is three positioned with low, neutral and raises positions complete with a handle that’s ergonomic. The value you get from purchasing Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jacks is unquestionable.
I have personally had issues with a pallet jack whose spare parts were unavailable and I had to look for another OPTION. Fortunately, with this pallet jack, all spare parts are readily available.
A few more reasons why you should buy this:
- Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jacks have readily available spare parts since the manufacturers have a sizable market share.
- You get the simplicity of service.
3. G941 Full Powered Electric Pallet Jack – Best electric pallet jack
- G941 Full Powered Electric Pallet Jack
I highly ranked the G941 Pallet Jack, because I found out that 48 hours before assembly of the pallet jack, the company tests out all the parts that are electronic. I was immediately sold on purchasing one myself since they hold their pallet jacks to high standards. It also comes with a built-in charger.
More reasons why you should get one:
- The pallet jack comes with a free battery that is maintenance free, this makes it so that adding water is no longer necessary.
- The pallet jack generates battery power due to the electromagnetic and regenerative brakes.
2. Vestil EPT-2547-30-SCL Electric Pallet Jack – Best electric pallet jack
- Vestil EPT-2547-30-SCL Electric Pallet Jack
At number two we have another electric pallet jack. However, the Vestil pallet jack comes with a built-in LCD scale. I found this quite fascinating, especially since you could purchase an RS-232 serial port to enable you to connect the scale to a printer.This to me a feature that a business, or anyone involved in printing weights, should definitely incorporate.
A few other reasons why the VestilPallet jack is a good choice:
- For safety purposes, the pallet jack comes with a horn that can be sounded when safety is a concern.
- The pallet jack’s wheels are not prone to go flat or puncture because they have Poly-on-steel wheels. This means wearing out of the tire will not be a part of your vocabulary.
1. Beacon Fully Powered Electric Pallet Truck; Capacity (LBS): 4,500 – Best electric pallet jack
- Beacon Fully Powered Electric Pallet Truck
Beacon Fully Powered Electric Pallet jack features as our number one product! The true power of a pallet jack lies behind its ability to reduce the amount of human effort that goes into the offloading process. The amount of time saved alone by using the Beacon Fully Powered Electric Pallet jack speaks of its ability to deliver.
Reasons why you need a Beacon Fully Powered Electric Pallet jack:
- You will inevitably end up saving money that could have been used to pay people to conduct the same task for a longer period of time.
- This pallet jack has electromagnetic brakes that automatically come with a dead-man feature. The feature activates whenever the user releases the handle.
Related Buyer’s Guide Lists: