Electric scooters are fun and convenient for a number of reasons. However, today I want to drive your attention away from the conventional, classic type of scooters and talk about scooters with seats.
These scooters aside from l was thinking about getting one for myself and went about asking and trying to find out as much as I could about them. The following review is based on my findings. Electric scooters are incredible; those with seats are super-incredible! Skip to Electric Scooter with Seat on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Electric Scooter with Seats in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s guide:
- 10. Hyper Rip Rail Scooter
- 9. Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter
- 8. E120 Electric Scooters with Seat
- 7. SWAGTRON Swag Cycle electric scooters with seats.
- 6. Razor Eco-Smart Metro Electric Scooter
- 5. Super Turbo 1000 Elite Electric Scooter
- 4. Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter
- 3. Hover-1 Folding Electric Scooter
- 2. Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter with a seat
- 1. Super 36v Turbo 1000-Elite Electric Scooter
Top 10 Best Electric Scooter with Seats in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s guide:
10. Hyper Rip Rail Scooter
- By: Hype
This electric scooter comes to you constructed with legitimate BMX parts. This is even seen when you look at is front and rear brakes, because they are both also BMX. If you are aware of BMX then you know that they produce highly rated products and their reputation precedes them. For those of you, who are BMX fans, make sure you get this electric
For those of you, who are BMX fans, make sure you get this electric scooter if you are looking to buy one. The detachable seat means that you can remove it and still use it as a normal scooter. Given its versatile construction, you won’t have to buy two seats one with a seat and another one without the seat. This one serves both purposes.
- The Hyper Rip Rail Scooter has a detachable seat.
- For assembly, adult support is required.
9. Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter
- By: Razor
Aside from having a detachable seat, the Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter has a reliable kickstand that is spring loaded and tires that are 8 inches and pneumatic. When you purchase this electric seated scooter, you will have to initially make sure that it has been given sufficient time to charge, that is at least 12 hours before it can even be used.
The fact that it boasts an amazing maximum speed of 12 MPH; this is a really incredible electric scooter. And yes, the seat makes it even better for anyone who wants to take their experience to a whole new level.
- The scooter can move up to a speed of 12 MPH.
- The Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter can be used for a whole 40 minutes before it can be recharged again.
8. E120 Electric Scooters with Seat
- By: Overwhelming
These brand of electric scooters with seats is recommended for kids from the ages of 6 to 14. The E120 Electric Scooter, has a frame and deck that have been specifically designed to be user friendly to kids. The maximum weight that this electric scooter can support is 177 pounds.
If your kid’s favorite color is red, that is a bonus reason for you to make this purchase. This isn’t one of those cheap knockoffs; this is a really impressive electric scooter which is designed with a seat for added comfort. If you want to take your experience to a whole other level, then try using this electric scooter.
- The E120 Electric Scooter has been certified by the CE/ROHS.
- When you buy the scooter you will also get a battery charger.
7. SWAGTRON Swag Cycle electric scooters with seats.
- By: Swagtron
Storage can be a big problem depending on your household. Saving space becomes the order of the day, and you find yourself constantly looking for items that will make that agenda possible for you. That is why the SWAGTRON Swag Cycle electric scooters with seats, have featured on our list.
These scooters have been constructed with aluminum that is the aerospace grade, which allows it to easily fold. I have used this electric scooter on several occasions an d really love the fact that it has a charging port which allows me to charge my devices like phone and music player for added comfort while riding.
- It has a micro USB port for letting you charge your device on the go.
- The SWAGTRON Swag Cycle electric scooters with seat have several convenient functions displayed on their handle bar.
6. Razor Eco-Smart Metro Electric Scooter
- By: Razor
If you are a big believer in saving and fighting for the environment then I want to direct your attention to the Razor Eco-Smart Metro Electric Scooter. This scooter has a deck made of bamboo and a frame that has been coated with powder to inhibit any sort of emissions during the riding of the scooter.
The Razor Eco-Smart Metro Electric Scooter also has a torque motor that is 500 watt extra. If you have been using one of those cheap and flimsy electric scooters with seats, then you need to check this one out!
- It has bespoke wheels that have pneumatic tube tires, which are 16 inches in size.
- It has a braking system that has been centralized at its rear disk.
5. Super Turbo 1000 Elite Electric Scooter
- By: Super Cycles & Scooters
If you used to have or had knowledge about the Super Turbo 800-Elite, then you will love this Super Turbo 1000 Elite Electric Scooter, because it is a more advanced replacement version of it. It comes to you with motors, chains, and sprockets that have been upgraded to versions that are heavy duty. All that adds on to make it durable and even more powerful.
- It has the ability to carry a rider weighing 250lbs on flat terrain and 300lbs if the hill kit accessory is used.
- The Super Turbo 1000 Elite Electric Scooter has a solid frame, made of steel.
4. Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter
- By: Razor
The Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter has a long lasting battery that provides with sufficient run time to tend to your errands. This type of electric scooter with seats can easily be shared in a household that can’t stretch its budget to get other scooters for everyone. The reason behind it is because the Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter’s deck and frame are appropriate enough to fit riders of different sizes.
- The scooter’s riding seat is removable.
- The rubber grips on this electric scooter are soft and comfortable.
3. Hover-1 Folding Electric Scooter
- By: Hover-1
If you are looking for an electric scooter that will stand out among the others and make you the envy of your peers, the Hover-1 Folding Electric Scooter is what I would recommend for you. As cool as it looks it has a stunning LCD display that has a digital speedometer, headlight, trip-meter, odometer, and last but not least a battery life and temperature indicator and more.
- You get to ride it for a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- The Hover-1 Folding Electric Scooter can carry an individual who weighs up to 285lbs.
2. Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter with a seat
- By: Super Cycles & Scooters
If you are a fan of products or devices that are innovative you will definitely be interested in the Super Turbo 1000watt Elite especially in this color. It has a button that can be used to activate the scooters Econo or Turbo mode.
The Econo mode can be used when you want to reach a farther distance while the Turbo mode is used to enhance speed. You will also get a free storage bag with your purchase.
- The Super Turbo 1000watt electric seated scooter has a head light that is LED.
- The scooter’s hard locking seat clamp is high grade.
1. Super 36v Turbo 1000-Elite Electric Scooter
- By: Super Cycles & Scooters
The Super 36v Turbo 1000-Elite Electric Scooter is made with quality materials and guarantees you an entirely enhanced scooter experience. This electric seated scooter will guarantee you a longer run time period because it uses lead acid batteries that are a deep cell. The Super 36v Turbo 1000-Elite Electric Scooter, is the only scooter that has a front swinger mono shock, in its class.
- This electric scooter has a 3000 rpm motor.
- Its motor is also DC brushed with a voltage of 36v
Factors to consider before buying electric scooters with seats:
The best seated electric scooters will have a majority of the following factors put into consideration:
- Comfort: The seat of the electric scooter should be padded comfortable to make you enjoy your riding experience.
- Detachable seat: For convenience purposes, you should probably get a scooter in which the seat can be detached, in case you would want to switch it up.
- Weight: The seated electric scooter should be able to handle your weight, otherwise you won’t even be able to ride.
- Quality: the scooter should be of great construction so that it can last and meet your needs for a good period of time.