Anyone who personally knows me knows that I would pick chicken, all day, every day when presented with a choice. Yes, there are other different types of white meat and yes, too much of anything can cause adverse effects on the body, but it actually motivated me to want to know more about chicken. The first thing that caught my attention were chicken coops and so that’s what I’ll be talking about today. Skip to the best Chicken Coop on Amazon.
- List Top 10 Best Chicken Coops Reviews in 2018:
- Which Is The Best Chicken Coop?
- 10. Pawhut 52″ Wooden Chicken Coop – Best Pawhut Chicken Coops
- 9. Pawhut 122″ Wooden chicken coop – Best Pawhut Chicken Coops
- 8. Advantek Tower Chicken Coop – Chicken Coops
- 7. Pawhut Outdoor Raised Leg Hen House Chicken Coop – Chicken Coops
- 6. Best Choice Products 80″ Wooden Chicken Coop – Chicken Coops
- 5. Pawhut Wooden Backyard Slant Roof Hen House Best Chicken Coop
- 4. Paw hut Deluxe Backyard Chicken Coop- Best Chicken Coops
- 3. Paw hut Wooden Backyard Poultry Hen House Best Chicken Coop
- 2. Advantek Stilt House chicken coop – Best Chicken Coops
- 1. TRIXIE Pet Products Chicken Coop Duplex with Outdoor Run, Chicken Coops 123.5 by 27.5 by 42.5″
- Here are a few factors to consider when choosing which Chicken coops to buy:
List Top 10 Best Chicken Coops Reviews in 2018:
Which Is The Best Chicken Coop?
10. Pawhut 52″ Wooden Chicken Coop – Best Pawhut Chicken Coops
- By: Pawhut Chicken Coop
If you are looking for a deluxe chicken coop for your poultry, I think you should take a look at this one. Your chicken will get to live in a stylish coop but will also enjoy the benefits of having an outdoor run.
The chicken coop has a roof that is water resistant because it is made of green asphalt composite material. With a galvanized wire, your chicken will be fully protected as you turn it into a delicious meal.
- For cleaning purposes, you will be able to easily remove the sliding pan from the bottom of the chicken coop.
- The chicken coop has a wire that is galvanized and protects the chicken.
- Best Pawhut 52″ Wooden Chicken Coop
9. Pawhut 122″ Wooden chicken coop – Best Pawhut Chicken Coops
- By: Pawhut Chicken Coop
Ventilation is important; I can’t stress enough on that point. This chicken coop allows your chicken to be warm, let alone comfortable enough to move around and multiply freely. It comes with two outdoor runs that increase the area the chicken can access.
The chicken coop is also water resistant and leaves you feeling confident on rainy days. I have personally used this product and attest to its superior construction. If you want great results, then you surely need this chicken coop.
- The security of the chicken coop is such that it keeps away predators from your chicken successfully.
- A clean chicken coop is what you will have when you use the pullout tray.
- Best Pawhut 122″ Wooden Chicken Coop
8. Advantek Tower Chicken Coop – Chicken Coops
- By: ADVANTEK Chicken Coop
Advantek will keep insects away from your chicken coop, and any traces of rot as well. This is because it has been constructed using lightweight Fir lumber. When you are able to get such features that enhance your chicken coop durability, you are in very good hands.
This chicken coop is for the types of individuals who are planning to keep at least 2 chicken. The removable nesting boxes with hinged doors offer easy cleaning for ultimate convenience.
- For maintenance and clean up, the roof has been made removable and the nesting boxes have hinged doors.
- The windows of the chicken coop slide for ventilation and the ramp close to completely contain the chicken.
7. Pawhut Outdoor Raised Leg Hen House Chicken Coop – Chicken Coops
- By: Pawhut Chicken Coop
Paw hut is yet again on our list for having constructed another quality chicken coop. purchasing this chicken coop gifts your rooster’s two poles for relaxation. Not all chicken coops take that into consideration, giving the Paw hut Raised Leg Chicken Coop, an upper hand.
This type of coop is ideal for an area that may tend to be muddy at times and you wouldn’t want to expose your chicken to that. The windows offer ultimate convenience to ensure that the chicken is safe and comfortable.
- The chicken coop has a nesting box that will ease your troubles and concerns about egg laying.
- The chicken coops front door can be used as a ramp to use for accessibility purposes.
6. Best Choice Products 80″ Wooden Chicken Coop – Chicken Coops
- By: Best Choice Products Chicken Coop
I would definitely advise you to get this chicken coop if you are living in a location that constantly rains. The Best Choice Products Wooden Chicken Coop has a rainproof construction that helps to maintain the Cage’s durability.
When a purchase is durable, it means that it will be able to save you more money in the long run. The ramp offers easy entry into the house thus ensuring that you don’t have to get involved all the time to assist them to get in.
- The chicken coop comes with a metal lock type of system that enhances its security level.
- The chicken will enter the housing area using a ramp.
5. Pawhut Wooden Backyard Slant Roof Hen House Best Chicken Coop
- By: Paw hut Chicken Coop
Your chicken will have the freedom of mobility, thanks to Paw hut. The chicken coop comes attached with a run so that the poultry don’t end up confined. Apart from being a necessity, this chicken coop will end up complimenting your backyard.
The chicken coop can even be closed up in cold seasons to protect your chicken. The tough and convenient construction gives this chicken coop unrivaled durability and performance ensuring that you never have a thing to worry about.
- The wood used in the construction of the chicken coop is durable because it has been treated.
- The chicken coop has a nesting box that has two sections.
4. Paw hut Deluxe Backyard Chicken Coop- Best Chicken Coops
- By: Paw Hut Chicken Coop
A well-ventilated chicken coop that has sufficient air circulation is a plus. At the end of the day, poultry is living creatures that deserve the same type of living conditions that you would generally expose yourself to. That is why this chicken coop ranks highly because it will also allow you to conveniently refill the chicken’s water and food.
The ramp and easy access door which easily slide make access into the coop easy for your chicken. If you have been using one of those cheap knockoffs, it’s time you knocked them off.
- The chicken coop comes with dividers that will allow you to separate the nest box into two nesting areas.
- It comes with a ramp and an access door that slides.
3. Paw hut Wooden Backyard Poultry Hen House Best Chicken Coop
- By: Pawhut Chicken Coop
The wire used to construct the chicken coop is boasted to be heavy duty and will ensure that all/ any of the predators after your poultry will be kept away. At the end of the day, poultry is an investment and everyone wants to protect their investment no matter how small.
The Paw hut Wooden Chicken Coop offers you that rest easy feeling. The roof boasts an increased weather resistance for ultimate performance in any weather.
- The chicken coop has multiple doors that are very convenient.
- The roof also has increased weather resistance because of green asphalt composite.
2. Advantek Stilt House chicken coop – Best Chicken Coops
- By: Advantek Chicken Coop
If chicken coops could be confused with pieces of art, then this would definitely be one of them. I have to admit, it has a really elegant vibe to it. Maybe it’s because it is white and Auburn in color, but it looks great in different types of settings.
The Advantek chicken coop is big enough to fit about 2 to 3 chicken. I have personally used this coop with my chicken and things have been excellent all along.
- The chicken coop will not be prone to any insects.
- You won’t have to worry about durability anymore because rot will not be an issue.
- Best Chicken Coop
1. TRIXIE Pet Products Chicken Coop Duplex with Outdoor Run, Chicken Coops 123.5 by 27.5 by 42.5″
- By: TRIXIE Pet Products Chicken Coop
If you are looking to start with about 6 chickens, the TRIXIE Pet Products Chicken Coop Duplex is the best one to start with. You will get doors both at the top and front to allow you to easily access your flock. The chicken coop will guarantee that you will not want for space, these include the ramps and sliding doors.
It features an excellent size which allows your chicken to easily and comfortably move around. The hinged roof further offers increased comfort and ensures that your chickens are safe even in foul weather.
- You will get removable dividers and hinged roofs in your 2 nesting houses.
- It comes with 2 houses where the chicken can sleep and have roosting poles that are removable.
Here are a few factors to consider when choosing which Chicken coops to buy:
Make sure that the chicken coop will be spacious enough for whatever future plans you may hold. If you are planning on having a large scale project, make sure you are able to plan ahead.
Check that your chicken coop will be weather resistant or at least stable enough to be able to withstand certain weather conditions
Ensure that it’s a design that can allow you to clean or maintain easily. You don’t want any odors or chicken getting sick due to unhygienic conditions.
The site where you plan on keeping the chicken coop should also be able to withstand different types of weather conditions.