Here we have shared an amazing review on the best battle throwing axes for beginners.
I am sure you love to read our updated guide in 2018.
There are many games which parents wish to buy for their children but they have some fears regarding them which are very common. There are many people who wish to play some certain games but due to the safety and security reasons, they are unable to.
Unless the people themselves, but there are games which they can’t let their children play because of the same reason. If we speak of the matter, some games or let us increase our range to some tricks and stunts, are dangerous for children more. This is because not everything can be done by kids and there are things which they cannot understand even if they try to.
Some games require tricks and involvement of props which could prove dangerous later and could involve one in unwanted injuries. Similar is one game like throwing axes. If you are unaware of this game then we can help you understand how it is played so we can further discuss the review for which we have chosen to write this article.
- A Complete Guide To Choose The Best Battle Throwing Axe for Beginner
- #5. United Cutlery UC2960 United M48 Kommando Survival Hammer
- #4. United Cutlery UC2961 United M48 Talon Survival Spear With Sheath
- #3. M48 Tactical Tomahawk Axe with Durable Nylon Sheath
- #2. SOG Throwing Hawks TH1001-CP – Set of 3, Hardcased Black Stainless with Paracord Wrapped Handle, Nylon sheath, 1.75” Blade
- #1. SOG FatHawk Gear F06PN-CP Satin, 420 Stainless Steel, GRN Handle, Nylon Sheath, 2’ Blade
- List Of Best Battle Throwing Axes for Beginners Review In 2018:
A Complete Guide To Choose The Best Battle Throwing Axe for Beginner
Throwing axes is one of an old ages games and it was loved by the people of the old era. Like every other thing, games also changed with the passing years. But this is among those categories which hold the same importance as it held previously. It is one of a game which is loved by the people of age with a restriction of having interest in it. Honestly, it can be played by people of every age; all it requires is trick and practice.
To proceed towards the guide for the beginners, it is first important to know about the rules or what actually this game is like? Here we are going to tell you the way it is going to be played. For the game, you need an axe and a target where the axe is thrown. If you are a beginner then this guide is for you because most of the people are unknown to its criteria and its method of playing.
If you are among those people then nothing to worry about, we are going to make this all as easy as possible, from my side. The basic thing which a beginner needs to learn about developing skills for any game is focus and practice. As known “practice makes a man perfect” so that is what you have to implement here. Focus makes things easier for one and focus need to be very keen.
If the person is physically present but mentally lost then believe us, there is no use of having the game in your hands. Every new thing requires attention, focus and of course time too. When you enter a new world like of a relationship, it requires time. The more you spend time for something, the more you get a hold on it.
Let us learn the basic steps which can make you a pro later. The axe which needs to be thrown must be the one which you are able to handle easily. The weight should be enough light that a person who is willing to play can hold it.
It requires power and energy to throw it in the air as it has to be thrown with a technique that it flips. Therefore, we suggest that if you are a newbie, then you must have an axe which is not very heavy and does not really need much of your energy.
It should not make you feel down or loss of energy once you do it. The next thing which is important for a person who is trying this for the first time and wishes to become efficient in it is an axe with less sharp edges. Yes, that’s because of safety purpose, exactly what you thought! When you are new to something, safety is the first thing you look for.
This is not something to feel abnormal about because every normal person would feel the same when he tries something he is not used to with. It is advisable to have an axe with less sharp edges which ultimately destructs the chances of bruises or any other wounds. Not only the one playing, but the one watching it or even having no idea about the game may also get under the problem as the axe is thrown in the air (according to the rules of the game).
So, now that you have known about the axe and its weight and features, you shall now understand the trick which can help you learn about it further. The axe needs to be held by the shaft, the shaft shall not be very long as the grip would get affected by it.
You need to throw it in the air in such a manner that it flips when it has no grip on it. This trick is not easy to own because it takes a lot of practice plus hard work to learn something which you have never been into.
Especially the things which are based upon talent are not at all easy to own. This is not easy to be perfect at. Once you learn how to get the axe thrown in the air, you will learn half of the game. But be careful while you try this. There are some safety measures you should be careful of. These consist of:
- People should not be around you especially if you are a new practitioner. There must be free space around you and the area between the target and the person as it has to be free of any material and any person. This is because at first, mostly the axe falls off the hand or slips away. If this happens to you then you should not be worried about it because believe us, it is very common for all the newbies trying it for their first times. Therefore, to be safe from any harmful or dangerous accident, one shall always keep himself away from the accident as well as try to keep the space around him vacant.
- The next thing that you should be careful about is that you have something on your wrist before you start to practice it. There should be a cloth or some soft material cloth tied across the part of your fingers. This is very important because the material of the axe is not good enough that it keeps your hand safe from all the wounds. The material of axe is very hard and very rough too. This creates itching in the hand so it is better to keep it prevented from all the infections to take place. I mentioned infections here because the wooden part of the axe is not very healthy regarding its interaction with the skin. So, this material is not made according to skin diseases or skin health so it should be noted that the direct contact with the axe does not take place. It is okay to have the contact of wood and skin for a few times but it is not at all to have it for a very long time. There should be a hurdle between the wood and the skin and only this can protect you from any bruises or wounds. Even people try to put the lotions and oils before getting started, some pour powder too but believe us, it won’t do any good that a piece of cloth would do. There are some rashes as well which takes place when you keep the axe in the hand for a longer time (especially when it is not lighter in weight).
- The one last and the most important safety measures are about the clothing. The outfit should be according to the game. While saying according to the game we mean here that the clothes must be all covered and no body part should be revealed. The sleeves should be full as the axe throwing part is quite dangerous just like we have described earlier. The shoes are preferred to be close. There must be no opening in them because when people drop their axe in the starting days of practice, it causes a lot of wounds and bruises. Only if you take care of the shoes and clothing, you could be safe from all the unwanted injuries.
Let us now have a look at the products below which might be useful for you when selecting one for you. Let’s have a look:
This is one of the most famous axes people like to buy. The length of the hammer is 37-3/8 inches. One of the best things about the material is its stainless steel with 30 percent fiberglass with a nylon handle which enables a strong grip.
Well, this one is quite a material to by for the gaming purpose. The handle is made of nylon with a strong grip. Also, the blade is 8 inches in length so it is preferable to have all the cautions taken before you start to play it. The overall length is 44-1/8 inches with the material of stainless steel.
As understood by name, it has a nylon material with durable specifications. The length of the axe is 15-inches long and the length of the blade is 8 inches. Also, the percentage of fiberglass is 30 and the nylon handle gives a smooth grip to the user.
#2. SOG Throwing Hawks TH1001-CP – Set of 3, Hardcased Black Stainless with Paracord Wrapped Handle, Nylon sheath, 1.75” Blade
The best thing about this blade is that the size, it is pretty small which makes it more easy to handle. It has 3 pieces and all of them are made up of Nylon. This is again stainless steel giving easiness.
It is lighter, faster and perfect for carrying. The best thing is that it comes with the warranty that too lifetime. Plus the handle is made of nylon giving a good grip to the users. The blade is made of steel material and that is the reason why it is loved by many people.
We are pretty sure that all these product details are enough to step in the ground for purchasing the right one. Also, we mentioned some of the tips for practicing. But hey! You still just know half of the tricks. Now comes the part when you need to know the target part. The target is where your axe leads and where its actual destination lies. The target is the part where your flipping axe should be struck.
The reason why its name is a target is because this is the target you should aim for your axe to get when you lift your hand to flip it in the air. The target can be made by your own self too. It requires some wood and great skills as a woodsman. But this would take real long so it is much simpler to have the target just with the help of some money. Yep, you got it right.
We mean just go and buy it because your main focus should be on getting a hold on the game and not on making target for your game. The target should be 60 centimeters in diameter that too at least or if you are good at math then you must know that this could be 24 inches too if converted.
Now that the axe has been flipped in the air with all your eyes focused on the target and your energy consumed by the axe, all you should wish for is the axe to reach its destination. This won’t happen in the first attempt or maybe in the second one too or God knows not even in the third too. But you should be confident that it will reach where you want it to reach, one day.
That day could be after ten days, after one week, after three days or who knows maybe that days is the same when you start it for the first time! This is only possible if you practice a lot. We want to be true to you so we will teach you the right path. The right path is only to stay in practice just like you need to practice daily to become a perfect driver.
If your axe reaches the right target within the range of one month then it will be quite a normal pace. But if you get pro in the game within 15 days then you have some special skills, we must say.
We are sure that this guide was helpful for the newbies out there who had been upset about their non -practiced personalities. There are millions of things in this world which seem impossible but there are more than those people in the world who achieved their goals just because they saw it with different angles.
Everything is seen with different eyes, with eyes the perspective changes too. It’s the right time that you change your mind towards the battle of throwing axes because there is nothing in this world which has no solution.
You have this guide with you and all the skills inside you. All you need to do is to polish your skills and let them come out. Let yourself fulfill the dreams that your eyes had been watching with them open. It is high time that you step forward and prepare yourself to get in action. Just one thing you should never miss out, the safety measures that we mentioned above.
It should always be kept in mind that with adventure, it comes to risk. And the risk we are talking about here is pretty dangerous and could cause serious issues for your life later. Therefore, just be careful while you start with the practice and keep your feet strong because there is nothing that can stop you from reaching your goal.
List Of Best Battle Throwing Axes for Beginners Review In 2018: