4K projectors have made it possible to have a similar or even better cinema experience right from your home. You no longer need to visit the movie theater to enjoy high-definition movies. All you need is purchasing a good projector that enables you to watch your favorite movie by yourself, with your partner, family or even friends. To keep up with the rising demand in the market, manufacturers have released all types of accessories.
Nevertheless, some will outclass others while there are those that fall behind in regard to performance, quality, reliability, and satisfaction. To educate you on the key features and also compare different products, we now present this top 10 best 4K projector reviews in 2017 and buyer’s guide.
- Top 10 Best 4K Projector Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- Which is The Best 4K Projector in 2017?
- 10. 4K Projectors, Deeirao Android5.1 DLP Home Theater Projector Mini Portable
- 9. BRILENS TL2K 3LCD WUXGA 4K Projector, Home Theater Projector 4K Enhancement HDR
- 8. Epson Home Cinema 2040 1080p 3D 3LCD Home Theater Best projectors
- 7. Optoma UHD60 4K Projectors – Best projectors
- 6. Epson Home Cinema 4000 3LCD Home Theater Projector, Best 4k Projectors
- 5. Epson Home Cinema 3100 1080p 3LCD Home Theater Projector – Best Projector
- 4. JVC DLAX500R Home Theater with 4K Projectors e-shift3
- 3. JVC DLA-RS400U Reference Series Best 4K Projectors – Best Projector 2017
- 2. JVC DLA-X700R 4K Home Theater Projector – Best 4k Projector
- 1. Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K HDR 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector – Best 4k Projector 2017
- Important Features of the Best Projector 2017:
Top 10 Best 4K Projector Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
Which is The Best 4K Projector in 2017?
10. 4K Projectors, Deeirao Android5.1 DLP Home Theater Projector Mini Portable
- Deeirao Android5.1 DLP Home Theater Projector Mini
This projector supports image sizes of between 19 and 250 inches and operates at a distance of 0.4 and 7 meters. It is rated 70watts and features high-efficient LEDs that can last for as many as 50,000 hours. This portable device measures 195 x 170 x 43mm, weighs 1.8 pounds and can easily fit in small spaces for easy carrying.
It has a Native Resolution of 1280 x 800 while the supported resolution is 4K (4096 x 2160). The Contrast Ratio of 50,000:1 and 5000 lumens deliver high-quality images while the super low noise of 30dB ensures you stay glued to the screen.
Why Do You Need Deeirao Android5.1 DLP 4K Projector?
- High resolution
- Ultra high definition
- Minimal noise
- Easy to operate
9. BRILENS TL2K 3LCD WUXGA 4K Projector, Home Theater Projector 4K Enhancement HDR
- BRILENS TL2K 3LCD WUXGA 4K Projector
This white projector comes with a native resolution of 1920 x 1200 as well as 4K resolution. It features a high quality LED lamp that can last for as many as 30,000 hours and a 3LCD for high color brightness and gamut. This portable unit weighs 14 pounds and comes with Android 5.1, Active 3D, Ethernet and Wireless function.
The high contrast ratio of 50000: 1 and 3500 lumens contributes to the high definition resolution and clarity. Measuring 18.9 x 18.9 x 10.2 inches, this device doesn’t require lots of space.
Why Do You Need BRILENS TL2K 3LCD WUXGA 4K Projector?
- High-quality pictures and images
- The color and resolution is quite impressive
- Bluetooth and Wireless functions are amazing
- Setting up is simple
8. Epson Home Cinema 2040 1080p 3D 3LCD Home Theater Best projectors
- Epson Home Cinema 2040 4K Projector
With this white projector, watching movies at home will be more enjoyable and friendly. Although measuring 14.6 x 14.3 x 7.2 inches, this device offers a large screen size for easy viewing. It also delivers high-quality images courtesy of the 2200 lumens of brightness and high contrast ratio of 35000:1.
The projector delivers Full HD 1080 pixels and comes with NHL3 connectivity and two HDMI ports for easy connection to other devices. Despite the high quality and fast performance, it emits very low noise (29 – 37 dB) and is also easy to carry courtesy of its weight of about 6.4 pounds.
Why Do You Need Epson Home Cinema 2040 4K Projector?
- Easy to connect
- High-quality images
- Good range
- Smooth and silent operation
7. Optoma UHD60 4K Projectors – Best projectors
- Optoma UHD60 4K Projector
With a black dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000: 1, this white Optoma projector delivers exceptional black levels. It also has among the best brightness courtesy of the 3000 lumens. The home theater projector offers a true 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 and cinematic color for vibrant images.
It supports HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 and achieves speeds as high as 18Gbps. On Dynamic Mode, the lamp life can be as high as 15,000 hours while in Eco mode it’s 10,000 hours. The projector weighs 16 pounds and measures 13 x 19.6 x 6 inches.
Why Do You Need Optoma UHD60 4K Projector?
- Comes in a simple and user-friendly design
- The fan produces minimal noise
- Good color and brightness
6. Epson Home Cinema 4000 3LCD Home Theater Projector, Best 4k Projectors
- Epson Home Cinema 4000 4K Projector
Turn your home into a movie theater with this white projector from Epson. Measuring 20.5 x 17.7 x 7.6 inches and weighing 24.3 pounds, it will fit even in tight places for easy carrying. It has one of the highest contrast ratios, 140000:1, and this ensures the picture quality whether black or colored is good.
This is further improved by the 2200 lumens and the 4 K Enhancement Technologies that supports Upscaling of 1080p. Switching zoom, focus and lens shift is easy whereas the Ultra Wide Color gamut and HDR deliver the cinema experience.
Why Do You Need Epson Home Cinema 4000 4K Projector?
- Ultra-high resolution
- Amazing picture and color
- Quality picture even in lit areas
- Best Projector
5. Epson Home Cinema 3100 1080p 3LCD Home Theater Projector – Best Projector
- Epson Home Cinema 3100 4K Projector
Coming with 2600 lumens for both color and whiteness, this white Epson projector is suitable for varied lighting situations. It comes in Full HD 1080p and also supports 2Dand 3D performance. The projector 60,000:1 dynamic contrast enhances deep black levels whereas the widescreen 3D performance works perfectly with screens as a large as 300 inches.
It is based on Epson Image Enhancement Technology that delivers detailed enhancement, super-resolution, and ultra sharp images. The handy projector can work from a close distance of 10.5 inches or as far as 110 inches. Compared to others, this 16.1 x 12 x 6.4- inch projector is a bit heavy and weighs 14.6 pounds.
Why Do You Need Epson Home Cinema 3100 4K Projector?
- Excellent picture quality
- Easy to operate
- Well-built and stylish
- Very versatile
- Best Projector 2017
4. JVC DLAX500R Home Theater with 4K Projectors e-shift3
- JVC DLAX500R Home Theater with 4K Projector
Arguably, one of the affordable 4K projectors in the market, the JVC DLAX500R combines reliability and functionality. This handy device measures 18.6 x 17.9 x 7 inches and will fit in many places. It weighs about 32.4 pounds and carrying won’t be an issue.
The projector has a Native contrast ratio of 60000:1 while the Dynamic contrast ratio is 600,000: 1. It relies on the Auto Mode MPC for up-conversion from 2K to 4K while the motorized zoom lens improves speed and functionality. Other features include Active Shutter 3D, Real Color Imaging, and 1300 lumens.
Why Do You Need JVC DLAX500R 4K Projector?
- The color and contrast is amazing
- Using the projector is easy and simple
- Works like a charm even for the first-time users
- Best Projector
3. JVC DLA-RS400U Reference Series Best 4K Projectors – Best Projector 2017
- JVC DLA-RS400U Reference Series Best 4K Projector
The JVC brand is respected for offering quality 4K projectors. This black piece is one of their best and delivers extraordinary picture quality courtesy of the 3X 1920×1080.
The e-Shift device also works with native 4K 60P (4:4:4) and operates at speeds as high as 18Gbps. It has a native Contrast ratio of 40000:1 and the three discrete D-ILA devices ensure the picture is flicker-free. It also includes High Dynamic Range and comes with 1700 lumens of brightness.
Why Do You Need JVC DLA-RS400U4K Projector?
- The images are stable and don’t flicker
- Doesn’t produce lots of fan noise
- The resolution and color are amazing
- Best Projector
2. JVC DLA-X700R 4K Home Theater Projector – Best 4k Projector
- JVC DLA-X700R 4K Home Theater Projector
The DLA-X700R comes in black color and measures 18 x 18 x 7 inches. The 0.5-pound theater projector is based on JVC’s exclusive 4K e-shift3 technology and is compatible with Native 4K 60P when using 4K enabled HDMI.
It boasts of one of the best Native Contrast ratios of 120,000:1 and this produces top-notch cinema-quality images. The unit t relies on three superior DILA devices for image stability and minimal flickering.
Why Do You Need JVC DLA-X700R 4K Home Theater Projector?
- Good quality and well built
- Excellent color and sharpness
- Images don’t flicker
- Best 4k Projector
1. Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K HDR 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector – Best 4k Projector 2017
- Sony VPLVW365ES 4K Projector
This Sony projector has a screen size range of 42-85 inches and works at a distance of 8 to 16 feet. It comes with 1500 lumens of brightness and a Full 4K resolution of 4096 x 2160. The unit features High Dynamic Range for wide contrast and can upscale DVD and Blu-ray Disc movies to near 4K quality.
The lamps can last for up to 6,000 hours while the 3D-ready model improves the experience. It weighs about 10 pounds and measures 25.2 x 21.7 x 12.5 inches:
Why Do You Need Sony VPLVW365ES 4K Projector?
- Crystal clear pictures and images
- Upscaling is seamless
- Decent picture quality and color
- Best 4k Projector
There you go – the top 10 best 4K projectors in 2017 reviews and buyer’s guide. Knowing what to look for in an item or choosing the best should now be easier. We compared the projectors based on contrast ratio, resolution, Upscaling, lamp life, image stability, reliability, screen size and the range or distance.
All these accessories performed well in all these areas and also look and feel very solid. This assures you of quality service, long life, and maximum satisfaction.
Related Buyer’s Guide Lists: