There comes a time when you want to have your TV or any other HDMI compatible device connected to a monitor. To achieve this, you’ll need to have a nice VGA to HDMI converter. Speaking of conversion, we have so many companies manufacturing these cables.
Unfortunately, only a few of them live up to our expectations. And yes, sifting through each and every available option in order to identify the best one is a daunting affair. This begs the question; how can one easily identify the best products? If you want to get the picks of the bunch, you have to consider the following factors.
- Top 9 Best VGA to HDMI Converters in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 9. TechRise VGA to HDMI Converter, Gold-Plated High-Speed 1080P – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- 8. XF TIMES VGA to HDMI 1080P HD Audio – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- 7. VGA to HDMI, GANA HD 1080P – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- 6. XF TIMES HDMI to VGA Gold Plated Active Video Adapter cable 1080P HDMI Digital to VGA
- 5. VicTsing 1080P – VGA to HDMI Converter
- 4. VGA to HDMI Output, Costech HD 1080p TV AV HDTV Video
- 3. VGA to HDMI Converter, 1080P with Audio Port, Rankie Gold-Plated Active HDMI HDTV
- 2. VicTsing Gold-Plated – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- 1. VicTsing VGA To HDMI Output 1080P HD – VGA to HDMI Adapter
Top 9 Best VGA to HDMI Converters in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
HDMI to VGA Adopter used wrongly as VGA to HDMI
9. TechRise VGA to HDMI Converter, Gold-Plated High-Speed 1080P – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- By: TechRise
We start our list with the TechRise high-speed VGA to HDMI converter. This is one of the best products on the market this year. It connects any HDMI-compatible device to your monitor. And yes, it does this with unsurpassed convenience and impressive performance. If you’re looking for an affordable yet incredibly amazing converter, then you can trust TechRise to deliver beyond your expectations.
What’s more, it comes with a built-in IC chip which greatly enhances the compatibility with most devices. This means that you won’t have to put up with flickers or dark screens with some devices as most other converters do.
And yes, it supports resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080 with 1080 full HD. If you have HD monitors or projectors, you can trust this converter to work for you conveniently. The gold-plating feature improves the signal strength, performance, and reliability. The plating also protects the ports thus offering incredible results at all times.
- It’s highly compatible
- This is quite durable
- The performance is unmatched
- VGA to HDMI Converter
8. XF TIMES VGA to HDMI 1080P HD Audio – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- By: XF times
XF times VGA to HDMI converter is yet another impressive option available on the market this year. Unfortunately, this isn’t a bi-directional converter. It can only convert analog signals like the ones from PC or laptop to digital signal output like HDTV and projectors. It cannot do the reverse process of changing HDMI outputs to VGA input.
That’s a bit of a drawback for some people although we have converters designed for that. And yes, it also supports both video and audio features which mean that you won’t have to worry about sound absence. It can convert any analog PC to a digital output which makes it quite versatile. Regardless of the type of PC you use, this converter will help you a big deal.
It allows you to view videos and also get audio from any analog output. What’s more, this is a plug-and-play device which doesn’t require any additional knowledge or skills. It offers quick installation process which only involves inserting each port to the correct position, In fact, you don’t need to be an expert in order to be able to use this cable or install it correctly. Supporting impressive resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080, you’ll love this device.
- It boasts six ft which make it quite convenient
- It boasts a top quality construction
- It can be used with a plethora of devices
7. VGA to HDMI, GANA HD 1080P – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- By: GANA
GANA VGA to HDMI converter is another product on the menu this year. In fact, it’s one of the best items on the market. It boasts an excellent performance. And yes, it converts analog signals to digital ones quickly and more efficiently. It has a 6.75Gbps transmission rate which is one of the highest speeds on the market.
With this kind of speed, you can expect zero interference, black screens or flickers. And yes, this converter supports high resolutions of up to 1080p. With this kind of resolution, this device boasts an incredible performance yielding excellent results. It also supports 12bit per channel and 36bit for all channels.
The color quality is unmatched with a full support of uncompressed tw2o channel audio such as 225MHz and LPCM. The wide compatibility makes this converter quite versatile. In fact, it can work with most devices which have VGA ports such as laptops, HD TV boxes and any other input devices with HDMI ports.
- It’s compatible with most devices
- It’s a plug-and-play device
- It boasts an excellent resolution and image quality
6. XF TIMES HDMI to VGA Gold Plated Active Video Adapter cable 1080P HDMI Digital to VGA
- By: XF TIMES
On the fifth position, we have the XF-times VGA to HDMI converter. This device features a maximum supported resolution of up to 1920 x 1080P. It contains a built-in HDMI to VGA chipset and requires no adapters at all.
If you’re looking for an easy to use a device which will allow you to get everything in order without having to get any other adapters or tools, then you can trust this converter to work the magic for you. This isn’t a bi-directional device as well.
This means that it only works towards a single direction and can’t be reversed. Of course, the connector cable requires power in order to work effectively. For that reason, you have to be in a position where you can supply power to the connector cable if at all you want to have results.
- It’s quite easy to setup
- It can be used to many devices
- It doesn’t require any drivers in order to work
5. VicTsing 1080P – VGA to HDMI Converter
- By: VicTsing
Just like its earlier siblings, this converter is yet another incredible item on the market. This is a top rated device which has proven quite reliable. It offers excellent results and guarantees desirable results at all times. It supports resolutions of up to 1080P full HD.
This includes 1600 x 1200P resolution for HD TV projectors and monitors. The gold plated connectors boast its performance while protecting the ports against any defects. Of course, gold-plating protects the connectors against wears and corrosion thus eliminating the need for you to keep frequenting the market looking for replacements.
What’s more, this version comes with a standby function which lowers juice consumption. The environmentally friendly standby function keeps the ports dormant when not in use. This means that you won’t have to foot a huge electricity bill which is a nice thing for most homeowners. This feature also ensures that the converter produces less heat thus guaranteeing utmost performance.
- It offers a stable performance
- It boasts an extended lifespan
- It gradually reduces the amount of heat produced
- HDMI VGA converter
4. VGA to HDMI Output, Costech HD 1080p TV AV HDTV Video
- By: Costech
Costech starts our top three positions. It’s a compact and completely portable device which converts signals from a plethora of devices including laptops, desktops, and monitors. It has an audio output of 3.5 and a resolution of up to 1080P.
Costech supports VGA resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 which is an impressive level. It has proven to work on various devices and is a bi-directional converter which can convert analog signals to digital outputs and the vice versa. That’s a front-leap given the fact that most other converters aren’t bi-directional. And yes, this device can work with numerous operating systems like Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- It works in both directions
- It boasts impressive resolutions
- The length is convenient
- Best VGA to HDMI converter
3. VGA to HDMI Converter, 1080P with Audio Port, Rankie Gold-Plated Active HDMI HDTV
- By: Rankie
This lightweight and completely portable converter take the second position amid the stiff competition. It connects any HDMI compatible device to projectors or monitors with unparalleled ease. The built-in IC chip enhances compatibility while the micro-SD which is included provides additional power for devices with low power output in order to enhance performance.
What’s more, it supports a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080. For monitors and projectors, a resolution of 1600 x 1200 is also supported. If you’re looking for a compact, easy to install and highly affordable device, you can trust this converter to work for you.
- It’s gold plated for rigidity and improved performance
- The 4’’ cable relieves strain and protects the HDMI ports
- This device is highly compatible
- Best VGA to HDMI converter
2. VicTsing Gold-Plated – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- By: VicTsing
Finally, VicTsing takes the top position. The ultra-mini and compact design make this converter quite portable and extremely convenient. It transfers video and audio from any device and converts them before displaying on any compatible device. With this device, you’ll be enjoying HD video on large screens without breaking a sweat.
Its unique compatibility makes it a must-have item for any homeowner while the added microchip helps in enhancing the quality thus guaranteeing utmost performance and excellent results. If you want to watch video on a large screen, do not hesitate to grab this converter.
1. VicTsing VGA To HDMI Output 1080P HD – VGA to HDMI Adapter
- By: VicTsing
VicTsing once again comes in on the 7th position. Like earlier pointed out, VicTsing has been on the frontline in the manufacture of top quality VGA to HDMI converters. As you will establish, later on, this is a company whose products rank high on the market. Back to our discussion, this particular model boasts an excellent performance and a unique design which makes it quite surprising.
With a resolution of up to 1080P and an audio output of 3.5 with R+L audio interface, this is a must-have item for anyone looking for an excellent device. It’s ideal for environments boasting 20-65 degrees of temperature and a relative humidity of 5 to 95 %. What’s more, it has a chip thus requires an external power source to be able to perform perfectly. And yes, it’s only ideal for devices with VGA compatibility and interfaces through HDMI indicator.
- It can work with several operating systems like Windows 7 and 8
- It has gold plating for better performance
- The light indicator tells the condition of the device when in use
- Best VGA to HDMI converter
- Top speed VGA to HDMI Adapter
Factors to Consider Before Buying VGA to HDMI Converter:
- The length: Unless you want to have a flop, ensure that you pick the correct size. The size means the length to which the cable can operate. Of course, there’s always some distance between the HDMI-compatible devices and your monitor. For that reason, you need to establish the distance between the devices you want to connects and then pick the converter which boasts a convenient length. That’s the only way you’ll get best results!
- The material: You also have to consider the material used in the construction of the converter before buying it. Converters come in different materials which mean that you have to be very keen on the one you pick. Ensure that you go for HDMI to VGA converters which are made using a strong and durable material to avoid having to frequent the market now and then.
- The quality: The quality of the converter also has to be considered unless you want to have a dud. Get the best quality if you want to have the best results. Of course, establishing the quality before use is a tricky affair. However, you can also get information from those who have used it. This way, you can create a true and accurate opinion about the quality.