When it comes to weightlifting and powerlifting, one shoe that has been talked about a lot is the Nike Romaleos. In fact, it has become synonymous with the sport/activity such that many beginners and professionals have a pair or two. Some opt for the Romaleos 1, others Romaleos 2, while some own a Romaleos 3 pair. Truth is that lifting weights or working outputs a lot of stress and strain on the shoe.
You need a shoe that offers you great stability, comfort, flexibility and should also put up with the high demand, performance and also last for a long time. One question people ask is whether the Romaleos are as good as people or reviews claim or its just a hype. To discover the truth, all you need is read this top 8 best Nike Romaleos in 2018 reviews and buyer’s guide.
- List of Top 8 Best Nike Romaleos Reviews in 2018:
- 8. Nike Men’s Romaleos Weightlifting Shoes
- 7. Nike Men’s Romaleos Weightlifting Shoes
- 6. Nike Men’s Romaelos 2 Powerlifting Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
- 5. Nike Men’s Romaleos 2 Powerlifting Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
- 4. Nike Romaleos 3 852933-100 Weightlifting shoes
- 3. Nike Romaleos 3 Cross Training Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
- 2. Nike Romaleos 3 White Weightlifting Shoes
- 1. Nike Romaleos 3 Cross Training Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
- Key Features of Weightlifting Shoes:
List of Top 8 Best Nike Romaleos Reviews in 2018:
8. Nike Men’s Romaleos Weightlifting Shoes
Measuring 13 x 9 x 5 inches and weighing less than 1 pound, this lightweight Nike shoe is perfect for weightlifting, casual running, and other aspects. The trendy shoe comes in volt/ Sequoia colors and will look good on young and mature people. It boasts of a breathable mesh for good ventilation, a flexible rubber sole for good support and comfort while the quality and lightweight EVA foam sole
It boasts of a breathable mesh for good ventilation, a flexible rubber sole for good support and comfort while the quality and lightweight EVA foam sole offer good grip and flexibility. Skip to the best Golf Shoes
- The shoe is very light and comfortable
- It’s very flexible and fits well
- It feels just as good as it looks
7. Nike Men’s Romaleos Weightlifting Shoes
If you desire a high-quality weightlifting shoe, then you should go for this Volt/ Sequoia shoe from Nike. It’s a popular choice in the market and people love its light weight of less than 1 pound and good dimensions of 13 x 9 x 5 inches.
The shoes feature a premium breathable mesh for good air circulation and a high quality and flexible rubber sole that provides good heel support. The shoe is super light and comfortable courtesy of the Ultralight EVA foam outsole. In addition to weightlifting, it’s also good option for casual or light running. Skip to the best Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Women
- The shoe is trendy and elegant
- It feels light on the foot and fits fine
- Wearing and removal is easy
- Fit perfectly on wide feet
6. Nike Men’s Romaelos 2 Powerlifting Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
The Romaleos 2 is undoubtedly one of the top weightlifting shoes from the NIKE brand. This black shoe features a sturdy and long-lasting synthetic upper that protects the footwell. It’s also very flexible and will easily adjust to the foot posture and pose.
The TPU heel is contoured for a better grip and support whereas the two hook-7-loop closures and integrated lacing secure it on the foot firmly. And for extra performance and reliability, the 15.8-ounce shoe comes with soft insoles. Skip to the best Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men
- It’s very smooth and comfortable
- Very flexible and easy to wear
- Suitable for narrow and wide feet
5. Nike Men’s Romaleos 2 Powerlifting Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
The Nike Romaleos 2 is among the lightest shoes for weightlifting and powerlifting. The shoe is also very trendy thanks to the combination of orange, blue lagoon, and white colors. It features a light and comfortable synthetic upper and a contoured TPU heel for optimum support and stability.
The decent heel height keeps the wearer well-balanced while the two hook-and-loop closures and integrated laces ensure it snugs on the foot properly. The highly elastic shoe is very flexible and can withstand the stretching and be bending and this is boosted by the specially designed rubber outsole. It also comes with soft and smooth insoles. Skip to the best Waterproof Spray for Shoes
- Good looking and comfortable shoe
- It’s very light but still strong
- The shoe is trendy and long lasting
4. Nike Romaleos 3 852933-100 Weightlifting shoes
If you are serious about weightlifting and powerlifting, you should think about this Nike Romaleos 3. It measures 13.4 x 9.1 x 4.9 inches and will fit on most adult feet and is also very light, weighing 2.7 pounds. The comfortable and nice looking shoe offers good stability and performance due to the advanced technology and quality materials.
It features soft and sturdy synthetic leather upper, solid rubber outsole for good support and durability, and honeycomb TPU for improved balance and stability. Furthermore, it comes with a nylon midfoot strap and breathable Flywire cables for good air circulation and minimal sweating. The size 9.5 shoe comes in white/volt/black colors and is suited for men. Skip to the best Nike Romaleos
- The shoe is light and comfortable
- It’s easy to wear and remove
- It has good traction, support, and balance
3. Nike Romaleos 3 Cross Training Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
Other than cross training, this black/white Nike Romaleos are also fit for weightlifting, powerlifting, and light running. They consist of a comfortable high quality synthetic upper that offers a good hold on the foot. It’s breathable nature enhances ventilation and combats too much stuffiness or sweating.
The solid rubber sole maintains a firm nonslip grip on the surface and improves stability whereas the soft insoles improve comfort. Skip to the best Shoe Storage Cabinet
- The shoe looks as good as it feels
- The stability and balance is awesome
- It is very comfortable and flexible
2. Nike Romaleos 3 White Weightlifting Shoes
If you are a man who wears size 10 shoes, this white Romaleos 3 by Nike is a perfect fit. Like other Romaleos, it’s designed for weightlifting and powerlifting. It consisting of an upper made of comfortable, sturdy and long-lasting synthetic material and a solid and firm grip rubber sole.
This stylish accessory has a decent heel height for optimum support and performance and an ultra soft insole for comfort and reducing injury. The lightweight shoe weighs approximately 2.8 pounds and measures 13.3 x 8.9 x 4.7 inches.
- The shoe is lightweight and comfortable
- Feels solid and well constructed
- Good support and very comfortable
1. Nike Romaleos 3 Cross Training Shoes – Weightlifting Shoes
Cross training, powerlifting, and weightlifting will be more rewarding and productive with this black/white Nike Romaleos 3 shoes. The pair is popular with pros and amateurs and is loved for its stability, comfort, and support. This is credited to its high quality synthetic upper, solid and non-slip rubber outsole, and super soft and comfortable insole. It comes with good lacing and closure for securing it on the foot firmly.
- The shoe fits perfectly
- It feels and looks great
- Light and comfortable
Key Features of Weightlifting Shoes:
- Material: A proper Romaleos will flex easily, bend and curve without the material tearing. The sole will also retain its integrity even under harsh conditions.
- Outsole: To tolerate the stretching and enhance flexibility, the shoe features a semi-rigid sole. It will also retain its goodness even after many uses.
- Heel height: the shoe needs to have the right height, not too low or too high. A margin of as little as 1 / 4-inch can make a big difference. The right height provides a firm grounding/support and reduces the risk of injury.
- Construction: The shoe offers good support for lifting different weights whether barbells, dumbbells, for CrossFit training, powerlifting, gymnastics or calisthenics.
- Comfort: top Nike Romaleos offer good comfort and breathability even under extreme workout. This is achieved by using light and breathable fabric, and soft shock and impact absorbing soles and insoles.
- Style: The color and design of the shoe influences how well you well you work out. Some users are drawn to brightly colored shoes, others prefer plain and single colors, while some choose girlie colors such as pink.
- Durability: A proper Romaleos offers good long-lasting service. This is achieved through quality material and construction.
Other important aspects include the insole, color, price, and breathability.
Although it may seem basic, the kind of shoe you wear when working out, powerlifting or lifting weights will influence your performance and results. If you deserve the best, you should go for Nike Romaleos. They are well made, long lasting, offer a firm grip, and are also light and comfortable.
The shoes featured above are the best from the brand and should improve your performance, stability, and safety. This is clear from the positive reviews and the good reputation that these shoes have.