We can all agree that we live a virtual online world recently. Everyone needs internet in one way o the other. Good internet connectivity is of equal importance and getting a router that can provide such is of paramount importance. Companies like Google, Netgear, and Linksys, have put effort into bringing wireless routers systems to market.
There are thousands of routers of countless types and brands to choose from. It can be tedious when you want to buy one, and you will end up having to guess. It is for that reason we’ve selected the best wireless routers below, for review to make your work easier when it comes to getting yourself. Skip to the best Wireless Router on Amazon.
- List Of Top 10 Best Wireless Router Reviews:
- Which Is The Best Wireless Router?
- 10. Netgear Nighthawk R7000, Wireless Routers
- 9. D-Link DIR 890L, D-Link DIR-890L Wireless AC3200 – Wireless Routers
- 8. Linksys WRT1900ACS DD-WRT Dual-Band – Wireless Routers
- 7. ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band 2×2 AC1300 Wifi 4-ports Gigabit Router with USB 3.0, Wireless Routers
- 6. NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router (R6400) compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa – Wireless Routers
- 5. TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 300Mbps (TL-WR841N)
- 4. ASUS AC5300 Wireless Tri-Band, Wireless Router (Dual 5GHz + Single 2.4GHz) Gigabit Router
- 3. Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router, Works with Amazon Alexa (Max Stream EA7500)
- 2. NETGEAR Orbi Home Wifi System: Wireless Router AC3000 Tri-Band Home Network with Router & Satellite Extender
- 1. ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Router, Best Wireless Routers
- Factors to Consider When You Want to Buy A Router, They Include:
List Of Top 10 Best Wireless Router Reviews:
Which Is The Best Wireless Router?
10. Netgear Nighthawk R7000, Wireless Routers
- Netgear Nighthawk R7000 Wireless Router
Made by the famous Netgear, this dual-band router offers up to 600 Mbps speed on the 2.4 gigahertz band. Therefore, It is AC1900 with 1,300 Mbps speed in the 5 GHz band.
The router comes very handy with 3 detachable antennas and offers an all-black construction with the minimal stealthy vibe added to it. Consequently, It is interesting to know that the Netgear Nighthawk R700 is rated high amongst the fastest routers available today.
9. D-Link DIR 890L, D-Link DIR-890L Wireless AC3200 – Wireless Routers
- D-Link DIR 890L, D-Link DIR-890L Wireless AC3200
Obviously, this is one of the high-level wireless routers from D-Link. In terms of speed and functionality, this stylish looking wireless router will never disappoint.
The router is known to have a good speed/range especially when it is being used for Wi-Fi. Apart from being very fast, it is also very easy to use and set up. Interestingly, you can add an external hard drive to the D-Link DIR 890L and double it up as a NAS.
8. Linksys WRT1900ACS DD-WRT Dual-Band – Wireless Routers
- Linksys WRT1900ACS DD-WRT Dual-Band
This dual-band wireless router from Linksys has a speed of 1,300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band. With AC1900 standard support, it also offers a speed of 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz.
Apart from being one of the giant routers available on the market, this dual-band router from Linksys is also one of the fastest. When compared to other wireless routers, this router features an unsurpassed NAS performance. Additionally, it is both very easy to set up and use.
7. ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band 2×2 AC1300 Wifi 4-ports Gigabit Router with USB 3.0, Wireless Routers
- By: Asus Wireless Router
This wireless router is perfect for your bandwidth-hungry devices. It has external antennas that allow your Phones and tablets freely to roam and enhance coverage and stability. Therefore, It is simple and easy to set up, and network management is at your fingertips with ASUSWRT and the ASUS Router App.
With ASUSWRT app set up is made easier with a web-based interface. Therefore, It comes with a monitor that allows you to manage your network from the palm of your hand using the ASUS Router App. Consequently, This wireless router delivers consistent bandwidth by switching devices between 2.4 and 5 GHz bands automatically and effortlessly. Consequently, The four antennas ensure constant exposure throughout your home.
Why Do You Like Asus Wireless Router Wifi?
- It has four external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi range and multi-device performance
- It comes with a monitor that you manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS Router App.
6. NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router (R6400) compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa – Wireless Routers
- By: Netgear Wireless Router
The NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router gets you faster access and more reliable streaming for your computers and smartphones. Thanks to Beamforming and dual-band technology it makes your streaming flawless. Consequently, The dual bands reduce interference for better connections to more Wi-Fi devices. It is compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa allowing you to control your home network using voice commands.
Therefore, It has four high-power external antennas that offer speedy connection. With the NETGEAR up App, you get your router up and running within minutes. Consequently, It also Features advanced QoS that enhances smooth HD streaming and gaming. It has Parental Controls that allows Web filtering for all your connected devices, therefore, your children are safe from adulterated content.
Why Do You Like NETGEAR AC1750 Wireless Router Wifi?
- It has Beam forming that improves faster performance, more reliable connections.
- It has Two USB ports that wirelessly access and share USB hard drive and printer.
5. TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 300Mbps (TL-WR841N)
- By: TP-Link Wireless Router
This wireless router has speeds of up to 300Mbps perfect for applications web browsing, video streaming, online gaming, and multi-tasking. TP-Link comes with two 5dBi antennas that greatly increase the wireless sturdiness and stability and also to assembly with the Easy Setup Assistant hence providing quickly and hassle-free installation.
TP-Link Wireless Router features parental control function that manages the internet access of children or employee’s computer. With IP based bandwidth control you can access administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC and internet devices. Consequently, TP-Link Wireless Router is easy to set up using WPA/WPA2 encrypted secure connection at just a push of the WPS button.
Why Do You Like TP-Link N300 Wireless Router Wifi?
- With speed of 300 Mbps Stream, game, download, and manage your essentials.
- It is easy to set up your Wi-Fi devices with a secure connection using the WPS button.
4. ASUS AC5300 Wireless Tri-Band, Wireless Router (Dual 5GHz + Single 2.4GHz) Gigabit Router
- By: Asus Wireless Router
This wireless router delivers a speedy performance because it is outfitted with the latest 4×4 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology backed by ASUS-exclusive AiProtection and powered by Trend Micro security you need. With The combined data rate of 5334 Mbps, this router ensures fast and stable connectivity for all your WI-Fi devices with whole-home extended coverage. Consequently, It incorporates MU-MIMO technology that enables multiple compatible users to connect at each client’s respective maximum speed.
Therefore, It has inbuilt WFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) that ensures low, stable ping times for gaming. This wireless router has AiProtection powered by Trend Micro which provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data. Consequently, It connects and delivers consistent bandwidth by dynamically switching devices between 2.4 and 5 GHz bands based on speed, load and signal strength
Why Do You Like Asus Wireless Router Wifi?
- It has Built-in access to WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) delivers low, stable ping times.
- It features AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage vulnerability protection and prevention.
3. Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router, Works with Amazon Alexa (Max Stream EA7500)
- By: Linksys Wireless Router
The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 Multi User-MIMO Router (EA7500) provides dual Wi-Fi bands with combined data speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps for high-bandwidth applications. It is Ideal for households with high Wi-Fi traffic, this Wi-Fi router allows you to all together connect 12 and over devices, including tablets, smartphones, 4K UHD TVs, and game consoles.
With MIMO technology it ensures a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection even when multiple devices are connected at the same time. Consequently, This wireless router offers 3×3 Wireless-AC technologies that deliver three concurrent data streams for faster performance. Additionally, four gigabit Ethernet ports and USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports provide high-speed data transmission for wired connections.
Why Do You Like Linksys Wireless Router Wifi?
- It allows 12 and more home devices too.
- It has Exclusive Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and control network remotely.
2. NETGEAR Orbi Home Wifi System: Wireless Router AC3000 Tri-Band Home Network with Router & Satellite Extender
- By: Netgear Wireless Router
The NETGEAR Orbi Home Wi-Fi System allows fast Wi-Fi system that covers up to 5000 square feet with high-performance Wi-Fi. Its package includes Wi-Fi router and Satellites. Unlike other Wi-Fi sets that lose speed as you add devices, Orbi routers maintain data flow for your connected devices using a dedicated backhaul connection.
Therefore, It is to set up; you simply download the Orbi app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions on your PC, Mac or mobile device to get your house on the net. You can also set guest network for visitors and guests to use. It is the perfect web gear combo for movie streaming and gaming sessions with friends and family
Why Do You Like NETGEAR Orbi Wireless Router Wifi?
- It uses Orbi app or any web browser to create secure whole home Wi-Fi within a few minutes.
- It is compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa enabling voice commands to control.
1. ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Router, Best Wireless Routers
- By: Asus Wireless Router
The ASUS RT- Aac88u offers 33% greater 2.4 GHz coverage with a 4-transmit, 4-receive (4T4R) antenna design, that can reach the widest-ever coverage up to 5000 square feet. It features expansive connectivity options with exclusively 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet-compatible devices to connect simultaneously.
With its powerful 1.4 GHz dual-core processor you get faster USB data transfers and enjoy up to over 100 MB/s speed and the router download/upload speed up to 1.8 Gbps. With smart Connect it automatically chooses the best band available for you.
You don’t have to worry about security as it comes with ASUS AiProtection powered by Trend MicroTM ensures your online experience is safe., AiProtection keeps everyone safe and sound by automatically detecting malicious sites blocking and parental controls.
Why Do You Like ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual?
- It has WTFast Game Accelerator Inside.
- It offers 4X Capacity WI-Fi with Revolutionary MU-MIMO Technology.
Factors to Consider When You Want to Buy A Router, They Include:
- Price: router prices range widely and therefore your desires and your budget will ultimately utter where you fall on that scale. Settle for an affordable yet quality Router that will offer you seamless service.
- Frequency Band: A wireless router operates on two different frequency bands; 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Single or Dual Band). If you live in a crowded neighborhood, you’re better off with a dual-band router. If you don’t need faster wireless speeds and you don’t have any nearby neighbors whose wireless network might interfere with yours, a single-band router is for you.
- Range: choose wireless routers that offer a wide range so that you can use them in any part of your house comfortably.
- USB Ports: routers now come with USB ports that now are commonly used for cheaper networked storage. You can plug an HDD or flash storage drive into the back of your router and share that data with any device on the network.
Choosing a wireless should not be an uphill task; this review will make find one perfect for you easier. We have listed some of the best Wireless routers with unique and resourceful features that will make your connectivity easier for gaming, browsing or video streaming easier. The Costumer is picked ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Router as the best, and we would highly recommend it because it offers wide connectivity range and large Wi-Fi capacity. We hope this guide helps you to find the best wireless router that suits your needs.