RAB Lightings has been one of the leading manufacturers of top-quality lightings for a while now with the company being founded in 1946. They manufacture high quality and unique lightings that has seen them experience fiery demand and this has seen them put more efforts into bringing several new models. They have many lighting, and it can be a little frustrating for buyers to pick the best product out of all their countless options.
With that in mind, we have decided to look into the market to unknot the Top 8 Best Rab Lightings in this 2020 Review. Before we look at these products, let’s take a look at some factors to consider before picking any Rab lighting. Skip to the best Rab lighting on Amazon.
- List Of Best Rab Lighting Reviews in 2020:
- 8. RAB Lighting LL22B Incandescent 4 Tier Lawn Light
- 7. RAB Lighting STL200W Stealth Sensors, Aluminum, 200 Degrees View
- 6. RAB Lighting STL360H Super Stealth 360 Sensor
- 5. RAB Lighting STL360HB Super Stealth 360 Sensor
- 4. RAB Lighting FFLED18 Future
- 3. RAB STL360HW Super Stealth 360 sensor – Rab Lightings White by RAB Lighting
- 2. RAB Lighting STL360HBW Super Stealth 360 Sensor – Best Rab Lightings
- 1. RAB Lighting BULLET2x12NW Adjustable Two Lamp LED Floodlight
- Tips for Choosing The Best RAB Lighting:
List Of Best Rab Lighting Reviews in 2020:
8. RAB Lighting LL22B Incandescent 4 Tier Lawn Light
- By: RAB Lighting LL22B
On the 5th position, this LL22B model delivers excellent outdoor lighting with its 4-tier design. Boasting 100W A19 bulb, you will love how effective it is. In fact, the bulb yields 1650 lumens which give enough light for your outdoor needs.
The aluminum housing gives unrivaled durability making it quite reliable. What’s more, the lightweight design gives it adequate portability ensuring that you have total control at all times. With a voltage rating of 120 V which is the input power for almost all power sources, this lighting is quite versatile and convenient for use.
And yes, it’s UL listed and accredited for wet locations thus ensuring that humid and rainy weather conditions cause zero harm to your home lighting. Skip to the best Touch Lamp
Why Do You Like RAB Lighting LL22B?
- Fully accredited for wet conditions by UL.
- It boasts awesome aluminum housing for durability.
- Its power rating is quite versatile and almost universal.
7. RAB Lighting STL200W Stealth Sensors, Aluminum, 200 Degrees View
- By: RAB lighting STL200W Stealth Sensors
This RAB Lighting STL200W Stealth sensor has a 1,000-watt incandescent and 500-watt fluorescent switching capacity with a 200-degree detection pattern. This RAB lighting is suitable for switching lights on and off according to the presence of daylight or a heat signature within range of the detection pattern. It has an inbuilt surge protection of up to 6,000V, and a photoelectric control that automatically turns off the unit during daylight if preferred. This lighting has a manual override feature that resets itself to automatic at dawn. It has detectors and switches on time that can be adjusted; It can also be used in wet locations and variety of outdoor switching applications.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting STL200W Stealth Sensors?
- It has 200 degrees of detection coverage.
- It features LED indicator lights when detecting during the day and glows red at night.
- Its surge protector keeps the user safe.
- Its power rating makes it quite impressive.
- It boasts excellent coverage.
- Best Rab Lightings.
6. RAB Lighting STL360H Super Stealth 360 Sensor
- By: RAB Lighting STL360H Super Stealth 360 Sensor
This RAB Lighting Accepts PAR-38 lamps, 150-watt max though the lamps are not included. RAB Lighting STL360H is Suitable for wet locations and also It comes with surge protection that can withstand up to 6000 volts. It requires Voltage of120 volts AC 60 Hz. with this lighting you can set Time adjustment of between 5 seconds to 12 minutes. STL360H has Senses 180 degree and 360 degrees down for optimum detection. and also has a power consumption of 1 Watt.
With Photoelectric control, the lights deactivate itself during daylight. This lighting is fully adjustable for 24-hour operation or custom applications. RAB Lighting has Radio Frequency immunity due to the fully shielded circuit. It is simple to assemble, and there is no extra wiring needed. It uses advanced detection logic that minimizes false triggers.
This light has a color matched lens where a Dark lens with bronze units, white lens with white units. With this lighting, sensitivity adjusts automatically for consistent detection in hot and cold temperatures. It offers wide sensitivity control that is Adjustable from 100% to 30%.
STL360H keeps lights on for 1-8 hours after dusk with the sensor motion is activated until dawn. It has 3 LEDs that continually scan back-and-forth. You just Set it and forget it then it will provide you with 360 degrees full coverage pattern that reduces the need for aiming and adjustment.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting STL 360H?
- This light Senses 180 degree out + 360 degrees down for total detection.
- It has 3 Scanning LED.
5. RAB Lighting STL360HB Super Stealth 360 Sensor
- By: RAB Lighting STL360HB Super Stealth 360 Sensor
This RAB has a sensitivity of 180 degrees outward and +360 degrees downward, therefore, offering optimum coverage. It also features total radio frequency immunity thanks to the total shielding of all its circuits. Boasting 6000 volts of surge protection, this is a safety-first lighting appliance is designed to be in charge of any risks of power surge completely.
It comes with 1000 W switching capacity which enhances adequate lighting. What’s more, it’s pre-assembled on CU4 EZ plate for excellent performance. Its protected manual override fitted with auto reset adds to its excellent features making it quite reliable.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting STL360HB?
- It Senses 180 degree out + 360 degrees down for total detection.
- Has Radio frequency immunity thanks to shielded circuits.
- It comes with surge protection.
- STL360HB boasts excellent power rating.
- Rab Lighting STL360HB comes with a protected manual override.
- Good Rab Lighting
4. RAB Lighting FFLED18 Future
- By: RAB Lighting FFLED18 Future Flood 18W Cool LED
This RAB Lighting FFLED18 conduit-mount floodlight boasts a 18W LED lamp that produces 1,624 lumens and accepts 277-volt input power. The floodlight has an adjustable vertical pivot and mounts to an electrical conduit with a 1/2″ female threaded end at the base of the housing. Its housing is made of bronze color cast aluminum that makes it lightweight and corrosion resistant. Its lens is weather resistant for bulb protection.
With an adjustable aluminum reflector behind the bulb, plenty of light is reflected outward. This floodlight is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certified and listed for quality assurance. It is suitable for use in outdoor or indoor, worksite lightings, such as in parking lots and warehouses.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting?
- It is made of Cast aluminum housing for light weight and corrosion resistance
- It has Silicone gasket for durable weatherproofing.
3. RAB STL360HW Super Stealth 360 sensor – Rab Lightings White by RAB Lighting
- By: RAB Lighting STL360HW Super Stealth 360 sensor
With a super stealth sensor, this is Rab light performance remains topnotch. It is rated 120V which makes it quite versatile. In fact, its rating makes it ideal for numerous regions which recommend power rating of 120V. It also features CU4 super stealth which gives it unmatched performance thus making it quite reliable. It boasts CU4 super stealth for unrivaled performance.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting?
- It features Super Stealth Floodlights with Sensor.
- It boasts a voltage of 120V.
- Its power rating makes it quite versatile.
- It comes with an awesome sensor.
- It boasts CU4 super stealth for unrivaled performance.
2. RAB Lighting STL360HBW Super Stealth 360 Sensor – Best Rab Lightings
- By: RAB Lighting STL360HBW Super Stealth 360 Sensor
This RAB Lighting STL360HBW Super Stealth 360 sensor with HB101 bullet-shaped floodlights use a 150W PAR38 lamp (not included). It accepts 120V input power. It has a white cast aluminum housing that is lightweight and corrosion-resistant. This sensor has 360 degrees of view detection downward and 180 degrees of view detection outward for full coverage. You can adjust time delay from 5 seconds to 12 minutes. It has three LEDs for continuous scanning. It offers surge protection up to 6,000V, and a protected manual override with auto reset.
Feel at ease with radio frequency immunity thanks to shielded for maximum radio frequency immunity and can be wired in parallel with other sets. This floodlight is suitable as part of a commercial, industrial, or residential lighting solution.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting?
- Senses 180 degrees out and 360 degrees down, for total detection.
- Adjustable wide sensitivity control from 100% to 30%.
- It boasts automated adjustability in sensitivity eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Its power rating is almost universal making it convenient for any region.
- The circuits are fully shielding to minimize radio frequency effects.
1. RAB Lighting BULLET2x12NW Adjustable Two Lamp LED Floodlight
- By: RAB Lighting BULLET2x12NW Adjustable Two Lamp LED Floodlight
The RAB BULLET2x12NW is a white Two Adjustable LED Floodlight of 12W. It’s easy to mount as an uplight or downlight on a RAB Mighty Post or junction box. It boasts Micro prismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution. It has an attractive LED design and has a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours. This Rab Lighting has a color temperature of 4000K, a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 84 and a lumen output of 1,664 giving It an outstanding light transmission. It is UL certified making it a suitable choice for wet locations for wall mount only.
The outside cover is made of die-cast aluminum for durability and an attractive appearance. This lighting has brilliant thermal management with its superior heat syncing with external air-flow fins. It is coated with a polyester powder that is environmentally friendly and is devised for durability and long-lasting color. This LED Floodlight is mercury and UV free and RoHS compliant.
Why Do You Like Rab Lighting?
- The heavy-duty mounting arm that has polyester powder coating for long lasting color and durability.
- It is suitable for wet locations and wall mount Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame, and mounting plate.
Tips for Choosing The Best RAB Lighting:
Material: it is important to understand the material made your lighting is made of since it determines its durability. Choose one that is made of a high-quality material to avoid frequent purchase for replacement.
Certification: For the sake of quality choose Rab lighting that is fully certified whether by ETL, UL or CSA which are the major certification bodies. First, check if any of these bodies certify the lighting.
The level of maintenance required: How often are you required to check your lighting? This is a question you should be asking yourself when you’re out there looking for an awesome Rab lighting. Ensure that it doesn’t need regular maintenance now and then which would become a bother to you. In fact, it’s advisable that you pick a maintenance-free lighting.
Light distribution: Light distribution is yet another important aspect which needs to be taken into account. You have to establish how much light a given product will be able to distribute and how much light you need. Of course, if you want to use it for exterior walls, the maximum light distribution would be ideal.
Size: Another important factor which needs to be considered is the size of the lighting. Of course, smaller ones mean less light while large ones produce well-distributed light. However, the larger the lighting, the lesser portable it is. Pick the right size for your home needs.