Every woman who uses makeup understands that pressed powders are an important part of any makeup kit. Whether you are dealing with oily skin, sweat, humidity, the pressed powder will give your skin a smooth matte finish all day or night. Pressed powder comes in different colors and also in sheer and translucent options to suit different skin requirements. Some can absorb oil and reduce shine while others cover the appearance of fine lines and pores.
- List of Best Pressed Powder Reviews in 2018:
- 10. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powders
- 9. L’Oreal Paris Super-Blendable, Creamy Natural, Pressed Powders
- 8. COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance, Pressed Powders
- 7. COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder Foundation Classic Ivory, .39 oz
- 6. Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powders, Light/Medium, 0.3 Ounce
- 5. COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder Creamy Natural, 0.39 oz
- 4. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Pressed Powder
- 3. Rimmel Stay Matte Best Pressed Powder Silky Beige, 0.49 Fluid Ounce
- 2. Mineral Fusion Best Pressed Powders Foundation, Neutral 2 – 0.32oz ea
- 1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Powders
- What Is Pressed Powder?
- Pressed Powder vs. Loose Powder:
- Setting Powder vs. Finishing Powder
- Tips for Choosing The Best Pressed Powder:
List of Best Pressed Powder Reviews in 2018:
10. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powders
- By: Rimmel Pressed Powder
Rimmel is a household name in the beauty industry. From their eyeliners to those amazing waterproof lipsticks, Rimmel has really taken over the market. This particular Pressed powder from Rimmel not only makes your skin look amazing but also gives an even tone for a very long time.
If you are looking for a product that guarantees a flawless, smooth skin, Rimmel Pressed powder is your bet! And, it’s a safe and friendly product suitable for all skin types and sensitive skins. If you are tired of using those half-baked products which give a chalky finish, try this particular Pressed powder, and you will notice the difference. And yes, it’s suitable for both beginners and professionals!
9. L’Oreal Paris Super-Blendable, Creamy Natural, Pressed Powders
- By: L’Oreal Paris Pressed Powder
L’Oreal is a name we have lived to love in the beauty industry for a long time. They have continually introduced quality beauty products into the market throughout the duration they have been in operation. And yes, their L’Oreal Paris Super Pressed powder has been flying off the shelves rapidly thanks to its unique ingredients and superb performance.
Designed to precisely match your skin tone and texture, you can never be wrong about this product. And if you are looking for a Pressed powder that never leaves your skin looking chalky and cakey, you should try L’Oreal out! It gives a natural, flawless and even finishes which leave you looking and feeling beautiful. Accompanied by a mirror and an applicator, it’s a full package ready for use.
8. COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance, Pressed Powders
- By: COVERGIRL Pressed Powder
Offering a stellar combination of both quality and reliability, Covergirl is a reliable Pressed powder whose performance is unparalleled. If you are looking for a natural-looking finish, it’s what you need to try out! It smoothly and evenly tones up your skin texture making you look brilliantly glamorous.
If you are tired of those unreliable Pressed powders which can’t last even an hour after applying, try thi9sn particular product out! It’s smooth and silky formula comes with awesome skin brightening ingredients which not only leave your skin looking less oily but also makes it look bright.
It is suitable for a broad range of applications from deep to light-toned surfaces. If you are looking for a Pressed compact powder that naturally augurs with your skin tone and texture, looks no further! And yes, having undergone dermatological tests, this compact powder is proven to be safe for sensitive skins. It doesn’t cause clogging which is a characteristic exhibited by some poorly performing compact powders. And of course, it also contains age-defying ingredients which mean that you will be killing two birds with a single stone!
7. COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder Foundation Classic Ivory, .39 oz
- By: Covergirl Pressed Powders
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder Foundation is made to give you a fresh, clean, natural look. If you have an oily skin, then this is the powder right for you. It is made with a shine-free formula that helps to make your pores less visible therefore it leaves your skin looking, smooth, soft and naturally beautiful. You can either wear it alone or with a foundation and concealer to keep you fresh-looking all day.
6. Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powders, Light/Medium, 0.3 Ounce
- By: Revlon Pressed Powders
The Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder is a light powder that is perfect for every makeup kit. It is comes in 6 shades. This powder is made with special ColorStay jet-milled formula that creates fine, lightweight texture which reduces shine and creates a natural, fresh and flawless finish. Additionally, it helps to reduce shine for close to 16 hours when applied alone or over makeup. With its Lightweight and comfortable nature, the Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder is long-lasting and will not clog your pores.
5. COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder Creamy Natural, 0.39 oz
- By: Covergirl Pressed Powders
Let the COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder give you a fresh, natural look throughout the day. This pressed powder is made with a silky-smooth formula that features skin-brightening pigments which easily glides on your skin for even and beautiful coverage. Furthermore, it is dermatologically tested therefore it is suitable for sensitive skin.
4. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Pressed Powder
- By: L’Oreal Paris Pressed Powders
L’Oreal True Match Powder is specifically made to match a variety of skin tones and textures. This fine pressed powder blots shine on your T-zone and blends well to give you a natural finish look. The formula contains tiny pearl pigments that enhance your skin tone. For a flawless look, you can use this powder over True Match foundation and concealer.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Best Pressed Powder Silky Beige, 0.49 Fluid Ounce
- By: Rimmel Pressed Powders
The Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder is made of natural minerals that reduce shines and minimizes pores appearance Up to 5 hours. Dermatologically tested, therefore, it is safe for your skin. Being voted as the best-pressed powder by Glamour, this powder is always recommended by makeup artists and bloggers. It is cost-friendly and available in most drugstores. Additionally, it is available in 8 shades for all skin tones.
2. Mineral Fusion Best Pressed Powders Foundation, Neutral 2 – 0.32oz ea
- By: Mineral Pressed Powders
The Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation is formulated to suit all skin types. Made with gentle ingredients such as cucumber, Pomegranate, Aloe Vera and Licorice root, Red Tea, White Tea, Vitamin E and Vitamin C this powder has proven to be very safe and age-defying. This pressed powder features triple-milled, silky minerals that offer even coverage for smooth skin tone.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Powders
- By: Maybelline New York Pressed Powders
The Fit Me Matte plus Poreless Powder from Maybelline New York focused on skin tone matching and was made to fit distinctive skin texture issues from normal to oily skin. This pressed powder provides long-lasting and shines control of up to 16 hours for a pore less-natural looking finish. Includes perlite mineral technology and blurring micro-powders that absorbs oil to mattify skin and make visible pores disappear.
What Is Pressed Powder?
Pressed Powder vs. Loose Powder:
Tips for Choosing The Best Pressed Powder:
Related Buyer’s guides Lists:
- Best Waterproof Mascara
- 10 Best Scar gels
- Best Cerave Moisturizing Creams