How well have you prepared for the winter season? Apart from acquiring warm attires, the winter also requires you to get yourself a good Electric snow blower. Depending on the average snowfall and the terrain of your area, you need to equip yourself with a quality snow blower for better and quicker snow clearing. There are so many snow blowers on the market, from which you can get the one that suits you the best.
Unfortunately, picking the best isn’t a piece of cake. There are certain important aspects that you need to consider. Apart from the legit blowers, you might have come across, the market also holds a good number of counterfeit snow blowers which will only work once or twice before they develop complications. Skip to the best snow blower on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Electric Snow Blowers in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. WORX, WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower or Electric Snow Blower
- 9. Maztang, MT-988 13A Electric Snow Blower, 18″
- 8. Power Smart, DB5023 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower (Electric Snow Blower)
- 7. Snow Joe, Ultra SJ621 18-Inch 13.5-Amp Electric Snow Blower
- 6. Toro 38361, Power Shovel 7.5 Amp Electric Snow Thrower – Electric Snow Blower
- 5. GreenWorks 26032, 12 Amp 20-Inch Corded Snow Thrower – Electric Snow Blower
- 4. Toro 38381, 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 – Electric Snow Blower
- 3. Snow Joe, iON18SB Ion Cordless Single Stage Brushless Electric Snow Blower
- 2. Husqvarna, ST224 24-Inch 208cc Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
- 1. Ariens, ST24LET Compact Track 24″ Two-Stage Electric Snow Blower
Top 10 Best Electric Snow Blowers in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
10. WORX, WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower or Electric Snow Blower
- By: WORX
The WORX WG650 is one of the best things you can ever give or receive as a gift during winter. It actually will make your winter season a more enjoyable and adventurous one. This snow thrower has quick clamps for handlebar adjustments and assembly, making it very easy to use. It is very effective and efficient as it can throw snow up to a 30-foot distance.
It is powered by a 13 amp electric mower which slices paths up to 18 inches wide by 9 inches deep. If clearing snow in your driveway was a hard task, then this is the best solution for you. It is equipped with compact wheels which enable it to move around comfortably and with much ease. Throwing snow has been made much easier by the rubber-tipped steel auger it has.
- Easy to operate
- Compact wheels for improved maneuverability
- Adjustable handles
9. Maztang, MT-988 13A Electric Snow Blower, 18″
- By: Maztang
Speaking of ergonomics and high performance, then the Maztang snow blower will actually make the subject of the talk. This blower has an ergonomic handle with a high-quality foam grip and large wheels which allow for easier maneuvering. Electric Snow Blower has a capability of clearing snow up to ten inches thick and 18 inches wide.
As if not enough, it features an adjustable chute that blows up the snow to a maximum of 30 feet in almost all directions. It has a record time of removing 800lbs of snow in one minute. It easy to clean and maintain, and it will not give a hard time or extra costs in maintaining it.
- Moves up 800lbs of snow per minute
- 13amp electric motor
- Easy to store
- Quick and easy assembly
- Best Electric Snow Blower
8. Power Smart, DB5023 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower (Electric Snow Blower)
- By: Power Smart
This Electric snow thrower has a powerful motor of 13-amp. The rubber-tipped steel auger it features throw snow to a distance of about 30 feet in all directions.
With its oversized chute handle mounted on the handlebar, it allows the users to rotate easily for 180-degree chute adjustment. It does not use oil or gas and therefore utilizes electricity which makes it more efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Easy to use
- Environmentally friendly
- Powerful motor
7. Snow Joe, Ultra SJ621 18-Inch 13.5-Amp Electric Snow Blower
- By: Snow Joe
This is a very ergonomic and convenient snow thrower that any home should never miss. Electric Snow Blower has an ergonomic adjustable handle that suits individuals of different heights. It is made from a strong aluminum material that makes it resistant to any harsh conditions.
This snow thrower is ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways. It features a very powerful 13.5 amp motor which has a capability of moving 650lbs of snow in a minute. The Joe thrower is easy and very convenient as doesn’t require a detailed manual. It has easy-glide pivot wheels which make it easy to pass through the snow.
- Easy to use
- High workload capability per minute
6. Toro 38361, Power Shovel 7.5 Amp Electric Snow Thrower – Electric Snow Blower
- By: Toro
With this kind of snow thrower, you can accomplish a heavy task of 300 pounds of snow per minute. Electric Snow Blower clears four inches of snow off a 50 by 20 driveway in a record time of less than 20minutes.
This blower has a capability of working on a width of 12 inches and a depth of 6 inches per pass. The power shovel gives you a fast and effective snow removal without wasting much of your energy. It is electric powered and easy to use.
- Easy to use
- Light weight
- Quiet operation
5. GreenWorks 26032, 12 Amp 20-Inch Corded Snow Thrower – Electric Snow Blower
- By: GreenWorks
This Electic snow thrower comes at the first position because of it is very environment-friendly. Using it will not cause any harm to the environment. It weighs 37 pounds, a weight that enables it to perform well.
You will not need to wear out your hand on a pull cord in an attempt to switch it on, this is because it is electric and you only need to switch on the button. It has an adjustable handle design which allows the users to adjust to a height that they prefer. It is easy to use, strong and durable.
- Ergonomic handle
- Quiet operations
4. Toro 38381, 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 – Electric Snow Blower
- By: Toro
The Toro Electric snow blower is among the top best snow throwers on the market, it moves up to 700 pounds of snow per minute, making it very economical and efficient. The snow blower reaches to an 18-inch clearance width and 12-inch intake height.
It features a 160-degree adjustable chute for optimal snow blowing control and a power curve technology which helps clean down to the pavements and prevent clogging. The full bail ergonomic handle ensures that pushing and handling it is very comfy. It is easy to assemble and has a lightweight design.
- Full-bail ergonomic handle
- Lightweight design
- Easy to assemble
3. Snow Joe, iON18SB Ion Cordless Single Stage Brushless Electric Snow Blower
- By: Snow Joe
This unique piece of machinery is suitable for clearing snow from driveways, sidewalks, and decks. Snow Joe’s Electric Snow Blower provides an easy and convenient cordless operation which ensures smoothness and efficiency. It has LED lights which aid in night snow removal.
The snow blower is powered by EcoSharp technology and it features an interchangeable 40 volts 4.0 Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery system. The iON starts instantly and easily at the push of a button. It provides up to 50minutes of whisper-quiet runtime with zero carbon emissions, thus making it very environmentally friendly.
- Cordless operation
- Zero carbon emission
- Offers whisper-quiet run time
2. Husqvarna, ST224 24-Inch 208cc Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
- By: Husqvarna
This is one of the most amazing, frequently purchased and widely used snow blower. Electric Snow Blower has unique and powerful features that will actually blow your mind off. First, it has an electric ignition which makes starting and stopping it a very easy task. It also has 15-inch tires that maneuver easily over the snow.
Husqvarna has been effectively designed to be used in all snow condition regardless of the type. The Husqvarna has a very high throwing capacity and an adjustable handle for comfortable use. It has LED headlights which make it easy to work in all weather conditions and even during the night.
- LED headlights
- Adjustable handle
- Adjustable skid shoes
- It offers efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity
- Best Electric Snow Blower
1. Ariens, ST24LET Compact Track 24″ Two-Stage Electric Snow Blower
- By: Ariens
If your aim is to get better results, then consider getting the Ariens Electric snow blower. This is a powerful machine of its own kind which devours snow banks in a short period of time. It is a gas snow blower that has a solid axle of about five and a half inches. It is strong enough and can work for longer hours without breaking down.
This snow blower has a wide and convenient directional track drive which enhances the traction control. The Ariens Electric Snow Blower gives you an opportunity to flurry through the deepest, most hard-packed snow and over the most slippery paths. It is well designed right from the ground upwards to maximize its performance and quicken the snow removal process.
- Works for long without breaking down
- Electric ignition button
- Top Electric Snow Blower
- Noise: Snow blower use can at times be very tricky in homes, especially when you try to clear snow very early in the morning and your neighbors are trying to sleep. The best solution for this is to get an electric snow blower as it does not run on a noisy gas engine like the rest.
- Maneuverability: Always pick a snow blower that is easy to maneuver regardless of where you stay. If the blower you need is too large, then ensure that it is self-propelled to eliminate the need of pushing large machines.
- Amount and type of snow: This is one of the most important factors that you should never forget. When you compound is filled with heavy, wet snow, then a snow blower with a relatively large engine can serve that purpose best. If your type of snow is light and powdery, a snow blower with a single-stage power should be enough.
- Path size: The size of the path or driveway you need to clear will dictate the type of snow blower you will need. For a typical homeowner, a single-stage power snow blower will actually serve the purpose best. This type of blower is also suitable for tight areas.
- Prize: The type of machine you get for snow clearing will entirely depend on the amount of money you are willing to give. You might be happy to acquire a snow blower at a very low price, but be sure to incur extra costs in future in terms of maintenance.