In the current generation, keeping your device connected to the internet is as important as food, water, and shelter. As a result of this, ASUS, a well-known company has come up with several routers to cater for the high demand of routers. But how will you know the best router to pick from Asus? Well, there are several factors that you ought to consider before making any purchase.
Many routers produced today use wireless mesh systems to transmit streams of steady bandwidth through walls and other obstacles. Some routers may be very complicated to install and use, so if you have no idea of its operability, it is important that you seek technical and professional help from the experts. Skip to the best Asus Router on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Asus Routers Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. ASUS Dual-Band 3 x 3 AC1750 Wi-Fi 4-Port Gigabit Router, Asus Router
- 9. ASUS RT-AC55U 802.11ac Router – Asus Router
- 8. ASUS Onhub Dual-band wireless-AC1900 Asus Router – Asus Routers
- 7. ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Asus Router (RT-N12) – Best Asus Routers
- 6. ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band 2×2 AC1300 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Asus Router with USB 3.0
- 5. ASUS RT-AC3200 Wireless-AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Asus Router
- 4. ASUS Dual Band N-600 Gigabit Router – Asus Routers
- 3. ASUS RT-AC5300 Wireless AC5300 Tri-Band Gigabit Router – Asus Routers
- 2. ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router – Asus Routers
- 1. ASUS Dual-band wireless AC1900 Gigabit Router – Best Asus Routers
Top 10 Best Asus Routers Reviews in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
10. ASUS Dual-Band 3 x 3 AC1750 Wi-Fi 4-Port Gigabit Router, Asus Router
- By: ASUS
This is a great value piece of kit that brings you the best solution to your internet problems. Setting it up is not a challenging job as there is nothing complicated with doing it. It comes with an intuitive ASUS router App that enables you to manage and monitor your network with ease form your mobile device.
The integrated USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports enable printer sharing throughout your network and remote file access with AiCloud 2.0 support. It has a Wi-Fi technology for speeds up to 1750Mbps and a wide, responsive coverage for large homes.
- Effortless set up
- 1750Mbps speed
- Intuitive ASUS Router app
9. ASUS RT-AC55U 802.11ac Router – Asus Router
- By: ASUS
If you walk in many homes, you actually will come across this wonderful router installed. The 802.11ac and concurrent dual-band connectivity deliver up to 1167 Mbps data rate for web streaming. It allows you to have a smooth and continuous online gaming experience and also perform other bandwidth extensive tasks.
Are you a gaming enthusiast? Well if you are, then this is the router you need to get to enhance improve on gaming fun. The smart QoS lets you easily optimize internet bandwidth priority for gaming, web browsing and other tasks that may be specified. It has a great signal coverage which transmits uniformly in all directions.
- AiRadar delivers 150% greater signal coverage in all directions
- Built-in USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy set up and network control
8. ASUS Onhub Dual-band wireless-AC1900 Asus Router – Asus Routers
- By: ASUS
This is one of the most marketable routers that ASUS ever produced. It has a sleek and elegant design that makes it very attractive. It is one device that can serve you for a very long time without developing any complications. The ASUS Onhub Dual wireless router has an exclusive wave control which lets you prioritize traffic to devices with a wave of your hand.
It has smart high-performance internal antennas, selected power amplifiers and fine-tuned radio frequency design, to deliver wide wireless coverage in any direction. With this router, you will not have to worry about any form of congestion as it has antennas put in place to give you optimal Wi-Fi Performance.
- Has a congestion sensing antenna
- Has smart high-performance internal antennas
- Simple to set up
7. ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Asus Router (RT-N12) – Best Asus Routers
- By: ASUS
This is a simple yet high-quality router that has a capability of giving you exemplary results after installation. It gives you an exclusive chance of powerful online multitasking with a speed of up to 300Mbps. This is a very high speed that enables you to perform your tasks effectively without any hitches.
You can make huge downloads with this router within seconds. It features two detachable 5dBi antennas for more powerful and wider coverage. This is a router that will never disappoint you at any instance, so get it today, and say goodbye to slow the internet.
- 4SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control
- Powerful online multitasking
- Two detachable 5dBi antennas for more powerful and wider coverage
6. ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band 2×2 AC1300 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Asus Router with USB 3.0
- By: ASUS
Many routers have come in the market and faded away, but this wonderful product from ASUS has come as is here to stay. It is one of the highest qualities and speedier routers that you can ever have for you and your family. It has four external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi range and multi-device performance.
Setting it up will only eat up a few seconds of your time as it has nothing complicated. The intuitive ASUS App makes it possible for you to manage and monitor your network from anywhere through your mobile phone. The USB 3.0 port installed enables you to share external drives with your network.
- Dual-band AC1300 with the latest 2×2 MU-MIMO technology
- Easy to set up
- Four external antennas
5. ASUS RT-AC3200 Wireless-AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Asus Router
- By: ASUS
Being unique is a quality that can win you an award. Well, this is true with the ASUS RT-AC3200 Router; its uniqueness has made it win the award of trust from many home and office owners. This router has a smart connect which automatically selects the fastest band for all devices individually, based on their demands and capabilities.
It has an easy to use and graspable graphical interface for advanced setup. The device also features a robust parental control system and privacy protection to keep confidential data secure. This router also lets you access, sync, share and stream your files anywhere on any connected internet device.
- Graspable user interface for advanced network control
- 3G/4G dongle support
- Robust parental controls and privacy protection
4. ASUS Dual Band N-600 Gigabit Router – Asus Routers
- By: ASUS
This router utilizes 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent dual-band transmissions of up to 600Mbps. If you have been taking hours to download a single movie, then a messiah has been sent to save you, the ASUS dual-band wireless N600 router gives you a chance of downloading full HD movies in about 5 minutes. It has a capability of supporting all printing activities, scanning and surfing all at the same time. It is compatible with all network standards and thus makes it the people’s favorite.
- 4GHz and 5GHz concurrent Dual-Band Transmissions
- Gigabit Ethernet support
3. ASUS RT-AC5300 Wireless AC5300 Tri-Band Gigabit Router – Asus Routers
- By: ASUS
Securing the third position among the best ASUS routers is the RT-AC5300 Router. It features a smart connection which delivers consistent bandwidth by dynamically switching devices between 2.4 and 5GHz bands based on speed, load and signal strength.
It has a built-in access to WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) of route-optimized servers ensures low, stable ping times for gaming. This ASUS device has been ranked as the most customer satisfactory device in the market. It, therefore, has a great capability of giving you all you need. If you have sensitive data, then you need not to worry about it as the AiProtection is there for you.
- High bandwidth
- 5334Mbps speed
- Covers a wide area of up to 5000 sq. ft.
2. ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router – Asus Routers
- By: ASUS
This is the second best Asus router that the market holds. It outshines the rest because of its superior quality and unique features. This device provides an expanded wireless coverage with 3 detachable high-powered antennas. It also features a Gigabit Ethernet port for the fastest and most reliable internet performance. It is easy to set up as it has the ASUSWRT Dashboard UI. It can be used for file sharing, printer sharing and 3G sharing via two multi-functional built-in USB ports.
- 3 detachable high-powered antennas
- Easy to set up
- Gigabit Ethernet ports available
- good Asus Router TR-N66U
1. ASUS Dual-band wireless AC1900 Gigabit Router – Best Asus Routers
- By: ASUS
This is the world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of 1900Mbps for three times faster performance than the ordinary routers. The Broadcom TurboQAM technology increases the wireless-N data rate to 600 Mbps. Unlike other routers, the Dual- band wireless AC1900 has five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections. It has a Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices.
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance
- World’s fastest Wi-Fi router
- Best Asus Router RC1900 for use in best home
Key Features of the best Asus Router:
- The lifespan of the router: It is important for you to note that networking hardware does not last forever. These systems do not just get outdated because of technology advancements but are also subjected to a lot of stress on a daily basis. The lifespan of your router will be determined by the quality it portrays, high-quality routers are likely to last longer than the standard ones.
- Price: Although quality should come before price, it is an important factor to consider before you even think of purchasing a router. The type of router you carry home will be determined by the budget you have for the same. Not all routers will come with the same price, the prices vary because of the quality, range and the technology used in its manufacture. Although not all cheap routers are inferior, it has been evidenced enough that many of them are.
- Range: The positioning of the router you purchase is quite an important aspect to consider. No matter where it is placed, the connectivity has to cover a reasonable distance from where is placed. In most cases, acquiring a router and a couple of power-line adapters is an important thing to do, as these adapters use the wiring on the walls to extend your network.
- Single or dual-band?: Wireless routers generally operate on two different frequency bands which are 2.4GHz and 5GHz. The 2.4GHz can be used by a large number of devices around your home or in your house but is susceptible to interference and congestion. The 5GHz is less cluttered and will automatically provide a faster and speedier connection.