Best Snow Shovel is Removing snow is part-parcel of life. However, with the wrong tool or equipment, the task will be much harder. This is more reason you need to choose the best accessory. In this review, we have listed the top 10 best shovels in 2018 that we believe will serve you right.
We have also briefly looked at the key considerations when planning to purchase a shovel or pusher. Our goal is to enlighten you on the best products and also ensure you spend the least time possible when buying. Skip to the best Snow shovel on Amazon.
- List Of Top 10 Best Snow Shovels Reviews in 2018:
- Which Is The Best Snow Shovel?
- 10. Snow Shovels, Subzero Hopkins 17211 Snow Shovel
- 9. Suncast SN1000 Snow Shovel, 18-Inch, Snow Shovels Navy Blue
- 8. JM Enterprises TV206972 36-Inch Snowplow Snow Pusher
- 7. Suncast SC2700 Snow Shovel & Pusher, Snow Shovels 20-inch
- 6. Garant YSP24DU Yukon Steel Blade Snow Pusher, Snow Shovels Blue
- 5. Garant GIPP21KDU Pro Series, All Purpose Shovel, Snow Shovels 21-Inch
- 4. The AMES Companies, Inc True Temper 1603400 Snow Shovel
- 3. Suncast SC3250 Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo – Snow Shovels
- 2. AAA 4004 Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel – Snow Shovels
- 1. Suncast SC1350 Snow Shovel/Pusher, Snow Shovels 18 –Inch
- Important features Snow Shovels:
List Of Top 10 Best Snow Shovels Reviews in 2018:
Which Is The Best Snow Shovel?
10. Snow Shovels, Subzero Hopkins 17211 Snow Shovel
- Subzero Hopkins 17211 Snow Shovel
This shovel is suitable for many uses including shoveling the car park, sidewalk, backyard, front yard, lawn, and emergencies. It has a decent size to fit in most vehicles and comes in a compact design for easy handling. The 9.5-inch wide blade has a large sweep for easy and convenient scraping of snow while the 37-inch length offers a nice reach.
- Easy to carry
- Good size
- Works well
- Compact and lightweight
- Suncast SN1000 Snow Shovel
The Suncast SN1000 comes in a navy blue color and is fit for the home or business application. It consists of an 18 x 13-inch blade that scrapes lots of snow and a 48-inch long handle. The wide ribbed core-D handle has a nice grip andfeelsl while the angled rib pattern improves removal. It is poly-coated for reliability and durability while the ergonomic handle reduces fatigue and stress.
- Comfortable grip
- Durable and attractive design
- Lightweight and affordable
8. JM Enterprises TV206972 36-Inch Snowplow Snow Pusher
- JM Enterprises TV206972 36-Inch Snowplow Snow Pusher
This snow pusher will plow through snow with minimal ease thanks to the effective design. It comes with a 36-inch wide front that has a nice path and takes fewer sweeps. The UHMW blade is made from a tough poly material that can tolerate wear and tear while the fiberglass handle provides a nice grip and is also comfortable. Firm grip and comfort are further enhanced by the D-Style handle grip.
- Easy to bolt together
- Easy to use
- Good quality and decent size
7. Suncast SC2700 Snow Shovel & Pusher, Snow Shovels 20-inch
- Suncast SC2700 Snow Shovel & Pusher
Removing snow from your compound, driveway, and other places are easier with the SC2700 snow shovel and pusher by Suncast. Featuring a 20 x 13-inch poly blade, this accessory will shovel and push lots of snow at once. It boasts of a nice and ergonomically designed handle that measures 51 inches long. The no-stick graphite blade doesn’t stick and this saves you time and effort. For a firm and comfortable grip, the snow pusher and shovel comes with a D-Grip handle.
- Non-stick graphite blade
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle
- Practical design and easy to use
6. Garant YSP24DU Yukon Steel Blade Snow Pusher, Snow Shovels Blue
- Garant YSP24DU Yukon Steel Blade Snow Pusher
Clearing snow from your home, office, or any other places are easier with the Garant YSP24DU Yukon snow pusher. The handy piece comes in a nice-looking blue color and delivers great performance. It is built from tough material and has been reinforced by steel for rigidity and straight. The high-quality 61cm/ 24-inch steel blade makes easy work of the snow while the varnished hardwood D-grip handle enhances comfort and maneuverability.
- Easy to use and maintain
- Solid and durable
- Good quality and nice grip
5. Garant GIPP21KDU Pro Series, All Purpose Shovel, Snow Shovels 21-Inch
- Garant GIPP21KDU Pro Series, All Purpose Shovel
Featuring a Polypropylene blade, this gray shovel does a good job of snow removal. The 21-inch blade has a nice width for easy and quick removal and is said to be 30% stronger than the conventional polypropylene blade. It comes with an ergonomic and comfortable D-grip handle for smooth and convenient handling while the hardwood handle minimizes shock and vibration.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Good size and comfortable
- Sturdy and versatile design
4. The AMES Companies, Inc True Temper 1603400 Snow Shovel
- Inc True Temper 1603400 Snow Shovel
Measuring 18 inches, the 1603400-snow shovel by the MAES Companies, Inc is what will eliminate the snow from your home or office. The unit does an amazing job of shoveling as well as pushing the snow. It is torn and wear resistant thanks to the nylon wear stop that is found on the plastic blade. The ergonomic steel hand improves the shoveling and also protects your hands from fatigue, stress, or injury. The Oversized D-Grip handle allows you to use the accessory while wearing gloves.
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle
- Good design and solid construction
- Easy to use
3. Suncast SC3250 Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo – Snow Shovels
- Suncast SC3250 Snow Shovel
The Suncast SC3250 is both a snow shovel and snow pusher. The combo unit features an 18-inch blade made from tough plastic to resist wear and teat. It has a wide path that cleans much faster and with minimal effort. For extra protection and longevity, the blade also features a galvanized steel strip. It has a ribbed steel core handle that measures 52.5-inches inches and feels light on the hands.
- Good quality and well built
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Good price
2. AAA 4004 Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel – Snow Shovels
- AAA 4004 Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel
This red-colored utility shovel is fit for many applications including snow removal. It comes in a sturdy design and will easily shovel the snow from your front yard, backyard, sidewalk and other areas. It’s constructed from high-quality aluminum and comes with a detachable handle whose length varies from 25 to 32 inches. The 3-piece design makes disassembling easy and also improves portability. It weighs approximately 1.3 pounds and can easily fit in your car, truck, snowmobile, and RV.
- User-friendly detachable handle
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to disassemble
- Good Snow Shovel
1. Suncast SC1350 Snow Shovel/Pusher, Snow Shovels 18 –Inch
- Suncast SC1350 Snow Shovel/Pusher
With this green snow shovel and pusher by Suncast, removing snow will be convenient and easy. It comprises of an 18-inch plastic blade that comes with a galvanized steel strip for durability and improved performance. The fairly long handle is made from ribbed steel core and feels very solid. The smooth handle has a nice feel and is ergonomically designed to minimize stress and fatigue.
- Simple design and easy to use
- Has good depth and width
- Lightweight and compact
- Best Snow Shovel
Important features Snow Shovels:
When about to purchase a snow shovel or pusher, you need to focus on the following things:
Blade Width: The right item comes with practical width. It won’t be too narrow or too wide and either of these will undermine performance.
Handle length: The length of the handle should be just right- not too long or too short. The wrong types will make you crouch or bend forward, or stretch your back. Some shovels and pushers feature an adjustable handle for improved performance.
Blade Material: A good material will easily remove the snow without bending, warping, cracking, or braking. Polypropylene and metal are the common choices. To extend the life of the plastic blade, many feature a galvanized steel strip on the blade’s edge.
Non-stick: A good shovel or pusher doesn’t stick in the snow as this undermines performance. Some will come with wheels for easy mobility.
Ergonomic Design: Pushing and shoveling snow requires effort. In order to prevent you from getting too tired, stressed, or fatigued top products come with an ergonomic design.
Other critical issues include durability, weight, ease of cleaning and maintenance, and price.
All the above snow shovels do an amazing job in regards to removing snow. They are suitable for the home, garage, office, sidewalk, parking, front yard, backyard and many other places. The nice width clears a wide area in one sweep while the large capacity accommodates a good amount of snow. They all come with ergonomic handles for a firm and comfortable grip while minimizing stress, fatigue or injury. A closer look at the accessories shows that they are tolerant to wear and tear and can last for a long time.