Can you imagine skiing without goggles? Of course not! I mean, how would you maintain clear vision at high speeds? How about snow and ice particles, bugs, insects, high wind, moisture and other debris getting into your eyes? To have a good time skiing, you need to invest in the best ski goggles.
They will offer good protection to your eyes, allow you to maintain good focus, and also make you more aerodynamic or streamlined. One of the biggest challenges people have is differentiating a good product from a not-so-good accessory. To aid you in your search, we decided to briefly look at the top 10 best ski goggles in 2017. Besides teaching you on the basics of buying, we have also listed the best in the market. Skip to the best Ski Goggles on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Ski Goggles Review in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
- Which Are the Best Ski Goggles?
- 10. Spy Optic Targa 3 Ski Goggles
- 9. OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO
- 8. OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
- 7. Zionor Lagopus X4 Snow Goggles – Ski Goggles
- 6. OutdoorMaster PRO Frameless Ski Goggles
- 5. Zionor Lagopus X Snow Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- 4. Spherion Gear Ski Goggles
- 3. Bolle Carve Snow Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- 2. Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- 1. Zionor Lagopus X Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
Top 10 Best Ski Goggles Review in 2017 & Buyer’s Guide:
Which Are the Best Ski Goggles?
10. Spy Optic Targa 3 Ski Goggles
- Spy Optic Targa 3 Ski Goggle
With these Black goggles, you’ll be able to ski without a worry. Thanks to their good size and design, the Spy Optic Targa 3 rank among the best in regard to easy fitting, comfort, and user-friendliness. They feature a flexible frame for comfort, patented Scoop systems for good ventilation, and a cylindrical Polycarbonate dual-lens system for preventing scratches and fogging.
- Good fog and scratch prevention
- Comfortable and Ergonomic
- Good moisture wicking and UV Protection
9. OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO
- OutdoorMaster Ski Goggle PRO
Men and women alike will love this PRO ski goggles by OutdoorMaster. They come in a frameless design for easy wearing and removal and feature large spherical lens for maximum visibility. The eyepieces come with an interchangeable lens system for easy customization while the Over the Glass (OTG) design allows the wearing of spectacles under the goggles. The black-colors lens comes with 100% UV protection and is designed for maximum performance. It is helmet compatible and suitable for both teens and adults.
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant
- Lightweight and comfort
- Good design and nice quality
8. OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
- OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggle
This ski goggles combine the best features and will suit any user, whether a beginner or pro. They come in a spherical, rounded design for minimizing distortion and improved 3D vision, Over The Glass (OTG) style for use with glasses or spectacles, and are compatible with helmets. The cool-looking eyepieces come with an easy-to-adjust strap and smooth material for maximum comfort while the quality lens provides good optical clarity and 100% UV protection.
- Excellent optical clarity
- Versatile and good performance
- Good quality and good price
- Look a little cheap
7. Zionor Lagopus X4 Snow Goggles – Ski Goggles
- Zionor Lagopus X4 Snow Google
The Revco Red lens by Zionor Lagopus brand is among the advanced ski goggles on the market. They consist of a lens made from quality and solid PC material that assures you of longevity. The dual-lens design prevents the formation of fog and improves the visibility. The goggles spherical design minimises reflections and distortion while the panoramic design provides a degree of view that exceeds 180 degrees. It features magnetic lens-swapping technology for a secure hold on the lens while the UV 400 rating assures you of up to 100% UV protection.
- Good fit and comfortable
- Stylish and ergonomically-designed
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to scratches and fading
6. OutdoorMaster PRO Frameless Ski Goggles
- OutdoorMaster PRO Frameless Ski Goggle
Skiing and snowboarding are more fun and safer with these black goggles by OutdoorMaster. They feature a frameless design for easy wearing and removal and also for the unique appeal. The men and women goggles come in gray color and can be worn with most helmets. The OTG design allows wearing of goggles over glasses while the anti-fog coating ensures you have clear visibility at all time. The special coating protects you from harmful UV rays while the extra long strap offers good fitting. For easy customization, they feature interchangeable lens system.
- Interchangeable lens
- Nice and firm fit
- Good quality and comfortable
5. Zionor Lagopus X Snow Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- Zionor Lagopus X Snow Goggle
The Zionor Lagopus X goggles may be what is stopping you from having a good time skiing or snowboarding. Coming in a panoramic design, these spherical goggles improve visibility and also protect you from glare and distortion. The superior lens design prevents the formation of fog while the full mirror design gives you a 3D visibility. They come in a decent size to combat wind, moisture, and snow or ice particles and have a detachable strap for easy wearing with a helmet. Rated UV400, these goggles can stop up to 100% UV rays.
- Good and elegant frame
- Quality padding and very comfortable
- Easy to use
4. Spherion Gear Ski Goggles
- Spherion Gear Ski Goggle
Other than giving you the cool and trendy look, this sky blue goggles by Spherion Gear also protect you from wind, snow, dust, dirt, bright light, bugs and other things. They feature a durable design to withstand impact and regular use and high-performance lens. The oversize lens comes in dual design to reduce fogging while the polycarbonate material provides strength. Thanks to the spherical design, you won’t be affected by reflections or distortion. The flexible piece only weighs 4 pounds and is very portable.
- Sturdy and well-made
- Beautiful and well-padded
- Flexible and high quality
3. Bolle Carve Snow Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- Bolle Carve Snow Goggle
Stop the high winds, blinding light, and distortion by wearing the Bolle Carve Snow Goggles. They come in medium size, are black Green in color, and are perfect for both women and men. The double layer foam is very smooth and comfortable while the micro-fleece layer feels silky soft in the skin. It boasts of Carbo-Glas that is resistant to scratches and provides good protection while the P80+ prevents the buildup of moisture or fog. For improved ventilation, the goggles feature superior Flow-Tech venting system.
- The lens is very clear
- Very minimal fogging
- Warm and comfortable
- Good visibility
2. Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- Bolle Mojo Snow Goggle
The Bolle Mojo goggles have been around for some time and they still draw lots of attention. Some people love the classic look that makes them standout, other love the simple design that makes them suited for daily wear. it features a matte black frame that offers a nice fit, double carbo glass lens for good visibility and anti-fogging, and flow vent technology for improved air circulation. The advanced vermillion tint combats reflection, glare, and distortion whereas the double lens barrier offers a nice insulation against the cold.
- Warm and cozy
- Wide viewing angle
- Good ventilation and fog prevention
- Best Snow Goggles
1. Zionor Lagopus X Goggles – Best Ski Goggles
- Zionor Lagopus X Goggle
The Zionor Lagopus X goggles are ideal for skiing and snowboarding. They come with a full mirror design for optimum visibility and a coated lens for combating UV, glare, and distortion. The quality accessory offers top clarity views thanks to the panoramic design while the OTG design supports the wearing of spectacles or glasses. They come with detachable lens systems to suit different weather conditions and are compatible with helmets.
- Comfortable and Breathable
- Very high-quality foam
- Good ventilation and fog resistance
- Best Ski Goggles
Important Features for Choosing the Best Ski Goggles
- Lens Tint: Good goggles will feature superior tint for maximum visibility and protection. They will shield your eyes from bright light, glare, reflections, as well as UV protection.
- Interchangeable Lenses: Top items come with at least two interchangeable changes for customizing your needs according to the situation and preference. A lens may be good for low light while another is perfect for bright sunny days.
- Lens Technology: You will come across Photochromic (darken in bright light and lighten in dark light
), Polarized (eliminate glare and reflections), among other technologies.
- Lens Shape: They are available in round/ spherical, or flat design. The earlier offers 3-D fled of vision and is less affected by distortion while the latter is basic and more affordable the former.
- Fog-Fighting Ability: to prevent being blinded by fog or mist, top goggles resist fog buildup even in extreme temperature. Dual-lens is more effective in fighting fog buildup than the single-lens type.
- Weather Protection: the larger the goggles the better it is at stopping wind and other elements. You, however, need to strike a balance between size and comfort.
- Ventilation: the best ski goggles encourage good air circulation. In addition to allowing your skin to breathe better, they also reduce stuffiness or sweating.
Other critical things are Lens Coatings, Frame Size, Helmet Compatibility, Fit, Peripheral Vision, and Comfort & Price.
With the right knowledge and information, choosing the best ski goggles will be easier. However, it takes quite some time to learn the art. The good news though is that you can use a much shorter and more effective route. All you do is use a good review as your buyer’s guide. In this top 10 best ski goggles- buyer’s guide, for instance, we began by looking at the important features. Next, we briefly reviewed the 10 best products while centering on the key aspects. This assures you of any of the products providing good service.