You can’t be blamed for wanting to have sufficient security for your home. In fact, you are free to use any additional security measures that will make you feel safer. The best motion sensor light bulbs will provide you with that and so much more. The bulbs use electronic, mechanical and digital controls to read movements. They are basically the best way to surprise or get knowledge of intruders or even unwanted guests. You will instantly become aware and alerted when such happens.
The best motion sensor light bulbs can also be used indoors. Aside from that, they have endless applications at homes, industries, and offices as well. They are also a great means to help lower your energy consumption.
- List of Top 10 Best Motion Sensor Light Bulbs in 2018 Reviews:
- 10. LOHAS LED Dusk to Dawn Light Bulb, Light Sensor Bulbs
- 9. Motion Sensor Light Bulb 7W(60W Equivalent) Radar Smart Bulb Dusk to Dawn LED Motion Sensor Light Bulbs E26
- 8. Motion Sensor Light Bulb 5W Smart LED Bulbs PIR Detector Lamp Dusk to Dawn Night lights
- 7. Motion Sensor Light Bulb, AMORNO 9W E26/E27 Smart PIR LED Light Bulb
- 6. Sengled Smartsense LED Bulb, Motion Sensor Light Bulb
- 5. Motion Sensor LED Light Bulb, Minger 9W Smart PIR Lamp
- 4. MINGER Sensor Lights Bulb, 7W Smart Automatic Dusk to Dawn LED Bulbs with Auto on/off
- 3. Motion Sensor Light Bulbs Aukora 9W Motion Activated LED Bulb
- 2. Motion Sensor Light Bulb 5W Smart Bulb Radar Dusk to Dawn LED Motion Sensor Light Bulbs E26 Base Indoor Sensor Night Lights Soft
- 1. Smartsense by Sengled PAR38 1 Pack, Motion Sensor Light Bulbs
- Factors to consider when buying a motion sensor light bulb:
- Detection range:
- Buyer’s Guide:
List of Top 10 Best Motion Sensor Light Bulbs in 2018 Reviews:
10. LOHAS LED Dusk to Dawn Light Bulb, Light Sensor Bulbs
- By: LOHAS
Lohas provides you with a 4 pack of motion sensor light bulbs. Their performance is great, making them one of the best home lighting solutions. They have 5000k daylight white and are 500 lumens. If you want a cozy type of illumination, you are in the right place. These bulbs work well with dusk to dawn sensors, thanks to their E26 medium screw base. The design in itself makes it multifunctional.
If you are tired of constant re-lamping, you really should consider these bulbs. One provides about 30,000 hours of lighting. No mercury or lead was used while making it.
- The motion sensor bulbs are very reliable.
- They come with a 1-year warranty.
9. Motion Sensor Light Bulb 7W(60W Equivalent) Radar Smart Bulb Dusk to Dawn LED Motion Sensor Light Bulbs E26
- By: LAWNKO
Lawnko offers a more state of the art option. Compared to other bulbs that use infrared sensors, you will be steps ahead. This motion sensor bulb uses radar sensors instead. That is why; it is much more responsive and sensitive. The bulb even offers more penetration as well. Whether its glass, veneer or even walls, this motion sensor bulb can penetrate through all of them. Its sensing range is about 19-26ft, while the sensing height is 7-13ft. They tend to go on automatically during detection, and off 25 seconds later if there’s no movement.
- The bulbs have a 2-year warranty.
- They consume only 20% of energy.
8. Motion Sensor Light Bulb 5W Smart LED Bulbs PIR Detector Lamp Dusk to Dawn Night lights
- By: LUXON
You definitely need to replace any 50W traditional incandescent bulbs, with these ones. They are energy saving and produce very warm bright light. What makes them popular is the fact that they can be used in various applications. They perform great both indoors and outdoors. You can use them in the downstairs, hallway, Pantry, closet, outdoor porch, upstairs, basement, patio, garage, elderly room or even your pet’s room.
- The company offers excellent customer support.
- They come with a 12-month warranty.
7. Motion Sensor Light Bulb, AMORNO 9W E26/E27 Smart PIR LED Light Bulb
- By: AMORNO
WITH Amorno, you get a cool white type of lighting and a 180 beam angle. The motion sensor light bulb uses quality PIR infrared sensor. You will get a detection range of about 10 feet and a long illumination life. The bulb provides about 730lm and is very easy to install. To ensure that the motion detection range is not interfered with, do not place it with a shade on an outside fixture.
- It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The customer service responds within 24 hours.
6. Sengled Smartsense LED Bulb, Motion Sensor Light Bulb
- By: Sengled
You are going to be impressed with this Smartsense LED bulb. It has an outstanding integrated sensor. Thanks to it, the bulb has a 100-degree vision field. The detection range is great as well at 30 feet. Unlike other motion sensor light bulbs, this one produces light for 90 seconds after detection. It has 2 modes where it can be used for motion detection, or just regular lighting.
- The bulb’s standby power consumption is low.
- It requires very little maintenance.
5. Motion Sensor LED Light Bulb, Minger 9W Smart PIR Lamp
- By: Minger
When you make this purchase, you will get 3 Minger PIR Activated Light Bulbs. They are equivalent to 60W bulbs and will completely transform your home’s lighting. Having them as a light source is definitely an eco-friendly decision. They have a medium E26/E27 screw base, with an A19 shape. The motion sensor light bulbs are made from Aluminum and PC.
- The bulbs have a 120-degree detection angle.
- They have a 600lm Luminous Flux.
4. MINGER Sensor Lights Bulb, 7W Smart Automatic Dusk to Dawn LED Bulbs with Auto on/off
- By: Minger
You will be pleased to find out that these motion sensor light bulbs do not contain any mercury. They have an input voltage of about AC85-265V and are 600 lumen. The lights are made such that they turn on and off automatically. At dusk they switch themselves on, while they do the opposite at dawn. What also makes them a great buy is the fact that its installation process is a breeze. You will not even need any additional motion detection fixtures.
- The bulbs have 90 Days 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Their beam angle is 180degrees.
3. Motion Sensor Light Bulbs Aukora 9W Motion Activated LED Bulb
- By: Aukora Motion Sensor Light Bulbs
Aukora offers a motion sensor light 2 pack with 810lm each. All you have to do is to ensure that the ngle is appropriate and the light is in the right direction. The E27/ E26 bulbs are very safe and work in a steady manner as well. You can rest assured that you are getting motion sensor light bulbs of the highest quality. With their 30 days money-back guarantee and an A+ energy class, Aukora stands out among its competitors.
- Their detection range is 10 ft.
- The motion sensor light bulbs have a 30,000hr life span.
2. Motion Sensor Light Bulb 5W Smart Bulb Radar Dusk to Dawn LED Motion Sensor Light Bulbs E26 Base Indoor Sensor Night Lights Soft
- By: LUXON
Luxon offers you a newly designed motion sensor light bulb. The purpose of the new design is to improve on the bulb’s performance. You will definitely note this when it comes to the lifespan of the bulb. Their detection range is between 13 to 19 feet and they are also able to detect pets. As far as energy saving lighting goes, Luxon has pretty much made a name for itself. It is a radar sensor bulb, giving it a great advantage over the competition.
- The bulb can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The installation process is effortless.
1. Smartsense by Sengled PAR38 1 Pack, Motion Sensor Light Bulbs
- By: Sengled
Sengled takes the #1 position, in the top 10 best motion sensor light bulbs list. The bulb is Amazon’s preferred choice for motion sensor bulbs. You’ll just need your existing fixtures and won’t have to spend on any extra hardware. Personally, I find that quite convenient and economical. Extra wiring could cause you to spend more money, which could be troublesome.
What makes it even more popular, is the fact that it is weatherproof. This motion sensor light bulb is able to withstand the elements while providing 25000hrs worth of lighting. It has been wet rated and will not cause you to worry about it getting damaged.
- It uses 0.2w of energy in standby.
- The bulb’s detection range is 30ft.
Factors to consider when buying a motion sensor light bulb:
It’s important to figure out the range in which you wish the bulb to cover. For a wider coverage, get a bulb with a large detection range as well.
How much brightness do you want? Before deciding on this, also check the room and application you need the bulb for. For outdoor purposes, the brighter the better.
Some motion sensor bulbs have simpler installation processes than others. If you can’t afford to take on any wiring and such, get one with convenient installation for you.
The best motion sensor light bulbs have more advantages than you can count. It is definitely time that you upgrade to these LED alternatives. They make you spend less on your energy expenses while offering you great security simultaneously. Add one to your cart today and experience a world of difference. In this review, we recommend the Smartsense by Sengled PAR38 1 Pack. Given the quality, you can’t go wrong.