Just like teenage girls, teenage boys are also very choosy when it comes to gifts. What you may think is cool for them may actually turn out not to be cool. They also change their mind too often and are also influenced by trends. For instance, a gift that was trendy last month may have been okay until a new trend emerges. So delaying a little bit will see your gift not being appreciated very much. After going through the many options readily available in the market, we were able to pick out the top 8 best gifts for teenage boys in 2019.
- List Of 8 Best Gifts for Teenage Boy Reviews 2019:
- 8. Polo Red Intense for Men, 4.2 Fluid Ounce by Ralph Lauren, Gifts Your Teenage Boy s
- 7. Jansport Right Expressions Backpack – Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- 6. Anthony Logistics Perfect Shave Kit, Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- 5. Bluedio T3 Extra Bass Wireless 4.1 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Gifts Your Teenage Boys (Red)
- 4. Brookstone Pocket Projector, Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- 3. KOMONO KOM-W2253 Winston Regal Cognac – Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- 2. Sony PlayStation 4 Uncharted – The Nathan Drake Collection, Gifts Your Teenage Boy
- 1. Swagtron T1 Two Wheel Hoverboard/ Self Balancing Scooter, Gifts Your Teenage Boy
- Gifts Buying Guide for Teenage Boys
- Which Gift Should You Buy For Teenage Boys
- Is it wise to ask a teenage boy what he wants?
- How much money should you spend on a gift for a teenage boy?
List Of 8 Best Gifts for Teenage Boy Reviews 2019:
8. Polo Red Intense for Men, 4.2 Fluid Ounce by Ralph Lauren, Gifts Your Teenage Boy s
- Polo Red Intense for Men Gifts Your Teenage Boy
Teenage boys will always want to not just look but also feel good. Many don’t just want the ordinary cologne that looks too basic. They want something fashionable and probably related to well-known popular personality. Inspired by a racing driver, the Polo Red Intense spray is definitely a good choice for teenage boys. It comes from the well-known Ralph Lauren brand and is packed in a practical 4.2-ounce bottle. It has a bold and musky scent that will be perfect for his birthday or even Christmas.
7. Jansport Right Expressions Backpack – Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- Jansport Right Expressions Backpack Gifts Your Teenage Boy
Carrying things in a backpack is part-and-parcel of being a teenager. They will carry their laptops, book, tablet, netbooks, phones, personal effects and more. You can make the activity more satisfying by gifting them this beautiful and cool backpack. Coming with a lifetime warranty, the JanSport Right Pack Expression backpack features a large compartment for carrying laptops up to 15 inches and an internal sleeve for other accessories. It comes with well-padded shoulder straps for improved handling and comfort whereas the sturdy zippers ensure the stored items are safe and intact. Skip to the 10 Best Laptop Backpacks
6. Anthony Logistics Perfect Shave Kit, Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- Anthony Logistics Perfect Shave Kit Gifts Your Teenage Boy
As they enter the teenage, many boys will have started developing a beard. You can make the transition smoother and manageable by giving them this Perfect Shave Kit by Anthony Logistics. It comes with everything the teenager will need including shaving cream, aftershave balm, and pre-shave oil. The kit comes in practical design and is easy to use by any teenager even if it’s their first time. Also included is a glycolic facial cleanser that will make their faces look just as good.
5. Bluedio T3 Extra Bass Wireless 4.1 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Gifts Your Teenage Boys (Red)
- Bluedio T3 Extra Bass Wireless 4.1 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Gifts Your Teenage Boy
Teenagers love music and will always have favorite tunes or artists. To make the listening experience even better, you can gift them these trendy red headphones from Bluedio. They feature advanced Bluetooth 4.1 that makes streaming from Bluetooth-enabled devices easy. It works with laptops, netbooks, tablets, phones and more. The headband is very flexible and makes wearing and removing simple and easy whereas the smooth surface enhances the comforts. Skip to Best Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones
4. Brookstone Pocket Projector, Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- Brookstone Pocket Projector Gifts Your Teenage Boy
With this pocket projector by Brookstone, your teenage son, nephew, or grandson will be able to stream movies and the latest series right from his smartphone. Although it’s super small, this lightweight projector works amazingly well. It’s easy to operate, very compact, and easy to carry. It relays high-quality images in high resolution. The teen will look super cool when hanging out with his friends during the birthday party or Christmas. Skip to 10 Best Mini Projectors
3. KOMONO KOM-W2253 Winston Regal Cognac – Gifts Your Teenage Boys
- KOMONO KOM-W2253 Winston Regal Cognac Gifts Your Teenage Boy
You can welcome the teenage into the new phase of life by giving him the Regal Cognac Komono KOM-W2253 watch. As we all know, keeping time can be a bit of a problem for teenagers and more reason to get them this wristwatch. It comes with a genuine leather strap and features a modern looking dial/face. The waterproof watch can be worn in light drizzle, heavy shower, or when taking a shower or bath and won’t get damaged. Despite its high quality, elegance, and solid nature, this watch is quite affordable. Skip to 10 Best Sports Watches for Men
2. Sony PlayStation 4 Uncharted – The Nathan Drake Collection, Gifts Your Teenage Boy
- Sony PlayStation 4 Uncharted Gifts Your Teenage Boy
Chances are that your teenage boy is already into PS4 games. You can make the experience even more thrilling by getting him the Uncharted – Nathan Drake collection. It gets praised for its great graphics that make the game quite exciting and the seamless control. The graphics are very rich and realistic and the sound quality is equally amazing. The Nathan Drake bundle will appeal to both avid as well as newbie teenage gamers.
1. Swagtron T1 Two Wheel Hoverboard/ Self Balancing Scooter, Gifts Your Teenage Boy
- Swagtron T1 Two Wheel Hoverboard Gifts Your Teenage Boy
It appears that every teenage boy wants to float around on Hoverboards. Not to leave out your teenage boy from the latest trend, how about getting him the Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter? The gadget is one of the safest and prides on being UL 2272 Certified. It feels pretty stable and well-balanced and is also easy to operate. It can reach speeds up to 8mph and has a range of 12 miles plus. For extra safety, it comes with LED headlights. Skip to Top 20 Best Cheap Hoverboards
Gifts Buying Guide for Teenage Boys
Research shows that teenage boys are slightly behind teenage girls when it comes to emotional development. Simply put, they will behave less maturely. So, you shouldn’t get surprised that your girl shows more maturity. When buying him a gift, you need to strike a balance because although he has become more mature, he will still have childish tendencies. He will still prefer playing games that he played a while back rather than going for something more advanced. To him, more fun is better than creativity.
You can choose a multiplayer video game instead of a single player as this will still offer him the fun but will also encourage social interaction. The Sony PlayStation 4 Uncharted – The Nathan Drake Collection is a good choice and so is the Swagtron T1 Self Balancing Scooter.
Just like girls, they will also want to express their identity and this is why things like cameras, art supplies, mini projectors, journals, and smartphones come in handy. It’s always important to avoid thinking about cliché items or focusing on cliques. This tends to steer you away from what your boy really is and instead of following the masses. Yes, all his agreements may be into video games or tech gadgets, but maybe he prefers reading or sports.
Is it wise to ask a teenage boy what he wants?
With the picky nature of teenage boys, many adults wouldn’t want to risk giving them a bad gift. Some contemplate asking them what they would want for their birthday or Christmas. Traditionally, gifts are supposed to be a surprise as this adds some excitement to the whole thing. You can know what may appeal the teenager buy indirectly asking their friends. This should be done casually and indirectly. For instance, you may ask whether a certain gift would be cool for your boy. You can also ask him indirectly by relating to yourself. “ When we were kids, we used to like this kind of gifts” The teenager unknowingly will start mentioning what he likes.
How much money should you spend on a gift for a teenage boy?
The key thing in giving a teenage boy a gift is in the act and not so much about the price. You may give them a $20 gift that to them is priceless or $1000 gift which will be unappreciated. Always aim at something that they will actually like, matches their individuality, and is something they’ve always desired. You don’t need to blow your budget since there are some many affordable gifts as can clearly be seen in these top 8 best gifts for teenage boys in 2019 review.