First of all, let me congratulate you for taking this step. The mere fact that you are looking for the top 10 best exercise bikes in 2018, shows that you are mentally preparing yourself for a fitness journey. At times it’s hard deciding on which home cardio equipment you should settle for. We are going to help you materialize your ideas by narrowing down the best exercise bikes for you. Exercise bikes are a great option and come with many benefits.
Having the best exercise bike makes it easy to work out in whatever location you find convenient. Losing weight and staying healthy will be something you can easily manage if you have full control of your schedule. This especially works out for individuals who are overweight or obese. The same applies to individuals who want to evade lifestyle diseases such as diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease. We have ensured that you won’t fail to get an exercise bike that is compatible with you in this review.
- List of Top 10 Best Exercise Bikes in 2018 Reviews:
- 10. ProGear 100S Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle
- 9. Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bikes
- 8. Best Choice Products Folding Adjustable Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike Fitness Upgraded Machine
- 7. Exerpeutic WORKFIT 1000 Desk Station Folding Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike
- 6. Marcy Foldable Exercise Bike with Adjustable Resistance for Cardio Workout and Strength Training NS-652
- 5. Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycling Bike
- 4. Body Rider Exercise Upright Fan Bike (with UPDATED Softer Seat) Stationary Fitness / Adjustable Seat
- 3. Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
- 2. Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
- 1. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
- Factors to consider when buying an exercise bike:
List of Top 10 Best Exercise Bikes in 2018 Reviews:
Which Is The Best Exercise Bike?
10. ProGear 100S Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle
- By: ProGear
ProGear designed this bike to simulate road bikes, by making it chain driven. The bike can support users with a weight capacity of up to 250lbs. If you want to challenge yourself, even more, you can choose to adjust the dial tension. This will make your workouts even more progressive. You will love the results you get when you continuously take on such challenges.
The pedaling will be continuously smooth and consistent. This is despite the inertia driven the cast iron flywheel. It performs wonderfully even with its 22lbs chrome rim. Your indoor training will be kicked up a notch with ProGear.
- The seat can be adjusted.
- Your readouts will be displayed on a computer LCD.
9. Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bikes
- By: Schwinn
With this Schwinn bike, you will get 22 preset exercise programs. The value that you get is simply outstanding. Out of the 22 programs, 9 of them are a profile. 8 of the programs are based on heart rate control. The rest entail; 2 customers user-defined, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start, and additional features. You will easily be able to track time, distance, and calorie goals and even transfer metrics via USB.
The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike is really state of the art. It surpasses its counterparts in more ways than one. This bike will also offer you up to 20 computer controlled levels of resistance. This will provide you with more than enough options for work out intensity.
- The exercise bike comes with 3 adjustable speed fans.
- It also has speakers.
8. Best Choice Products Folding Adjustable Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike Fitness Upgraded Machine
- By: Best Choice Products
This exercise bike comes in a pink color. The bike’s construction is really something! The steel frame is very sturdy and it remains as stable as possible while you work out. What makes this bike popular is its different setting positions. It can be set in 3 different positions, which will provide you with different exercising options.
Much like the one we already came across, this bike comes with a display screen. This makes it very easy to track your progress. Right from the time you have taken down to the number of calories you have burnt.
- It has a 220lbs carrying capacity.
- The dimensions of the bike are 26”(L) x 21”(W) x 50”(H).
7. Exerpeutic WORKFIT 1000 Desk Station Folding Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike
- By: Exerpeutic
If you are looking for a semi-recumbent designed workout bike, this is what you need. You are guaranteed to have workouts which are quite effective, while being as comfortable as possible. Furthermore, this exercise bikes can hold up to 300lbs of weight. If you are a little overweight, you have nothing to worry about anymore.
For individuals who have space constraints, Exerpeutic has your back. You won’t need to worry about creating extra storage space. Once you are done using it, you can just fold up the bike and place it aside. When folded, its dimensions are 21.3″ L x 25.5″W.
- It comes with a sliding desktop.
- The exercise bike has a storage drawer.
6. Marcy Foldable Exercise Bike with Adjustable Resistance for Cardio Workout and Strength Training NS-652
- By: Marcy
Marcy prides itself in offering highly significant fat blasting cardio. You won’t only be focusing on weight loss, but strengthening your muscles as well. Whenever you pedal, your hamstrings, glutes, and quads will be targeted. People will definitely compliment you on how well-toned your legs are. It also has magnetic resistance controls in eight preset levels. This makes simulating various workouts very easy.
- The frame used to make it is durable.
- The seat can be adjusted
5. Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycling Bike
- By: Sunny Health & Fitness
Getting sufficient support and stability while working out is something that can’t be stressed on enough. Sunny Health & Fitness has seen to it that this bike delivers on each and every aspect of that. To emphasize further on this the bike’s pedals have even been caged. The purpose of doing so is to prevent your feet from slipping. You will notice that even when you pedal, you will get added support because the pedals are caged.
- The bike has a 22lbs flywheel.
- It can support a maximum of 220lbs.
4. Body Rider Exercise Upright Fan Bike (with UPDATED Softer Seat) Stationary Fitness / Adjustable Seat
- By: Body Rider
I would recommend this for individuals who want to better manage their upper and lower bodies. This is thanks to the exercise bike’s dual-action extended handlebars. This bike is very user-friendly, and easy to operate. Even the resistance levels can be adjusted just by turning a knob. Your workouts are guaranteed to be fluid. This is because a high momentum fan wheel system was incorporated into the bike.
- The steel used to make the bike is very sturdy.
- It is very easy to clean.
3. Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
- By: Marcy
Marcy makes another comeback at number 3. The Marcy ME-709 Exercise Bike has been designed with weighted pedals. This ensures that the user will have ultimate control while being offered maximum foot support as well. The foot straps are provided to ensure that your feet fit perfectly. You will be able to maintain the perfect form while exercising, thanks to the contoured foam-covered handles.
- It has an ultra-functional LCD computer screen.
- The bike has a powder coated finish.
2. Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
- By: Sunny Health & Fitness
This is exactly what you need to take your workouts to the next level. This Pro exercise bike has a flywheel which weighs about 40lbs. The crank on the bike is heavy-duty and the chain drive mechanism is very smooth. To promote comfort, the seats and handlebars can be adjusted fully. Even the transport wheels and resistance systems can be regulated.
- The exercise bike comes with a user manual.
- It can support up to 275lbs.
1. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
- By: Exerpeutic
Over 4500 consumers have rated this exercise bike as their top choice. One of the things that make this bike popular is the fact that it can support different types of individuals. The seat was made in a way that it was large enough to serve such a purpose. So whether you are a 5’3 inch or 6’1 inch, you are in great hands. You will also be able to check your heart rate with the Hand Pulse Monitor on the bike.
- The bike can hold up to 300lbs.
- It can easily be folded for storage.
Factors to consider when buying an exercise bike:
How stable is the exercise bike? This is important because your safety comes above everything else. You don’t need an exercise bike which will constantly wobble as you use it. The bike should make you feel confident as you peddle it. This way, your mind can only focus on your fitness goals without any distractions.
Are you able to adjust the bike’s seat, handlebars, or pedals? This is important because the bike should be adjustable according to your preference. If you are not comfortable or end up straining, you will end up doing yourself more harm than good.
How much weight can the exercise bike support? Exercise bikes all have different weight capacities. You should buy one that is well within your weight range. This way you the bike will work as it is supposed to and you won’t end up risking any damage or injuries to yourself.
Exercise bikes are available in different models and make. This is what brings about the difference in pricing as well. Depending on the features that the bike has, it may end up being quite expensive. So choose the one that has features you can use, but within your affordable price range.
After careful considerations of all the top 10 best exercise bikes in 2018, we have picked one that stood out the most. The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse is our top choice. Not only does it have a large user base, it has been designed to be extremely effective. This is an exercise bike that was made with everyone in mind.