With every season comes a different trend or complication. This is usually the time of the year where the lawns and even gardens, are covered with leaves among other stuff. It is important that we don’t neglect to maintain a certain level of neatness and beauty of our outdoor spaces.
Unfortunately, I found myself being the least prepared in that department, as far as my neighbors were concerned. I was the only one that didn’t own a leaf blower at the time and immediately set to buy myself one. That is the reason why I decided to write on electric leaf blowers and share a few that garnered my interests. Skip to the best Electric Leaf Blower on Amazon.
- Top 10 Best Electric Leaf Blowers Reviews in 2018 & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Electric Leaf Blowers, DEWALT DCBL720P1 Brushless Electric Leaf Blower
- 9. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Strokes Gas Powered Handheld Blower
- 8. WORX TRIVAC electric leaf blowers – Electric Leaf Blowers
- 7. Green Works 24322electric leaf blower – Electric Leaf Blowers
- 6. EGO 142 MPH 575 CFM Electric Leaf Blower – Electric Leaf Blowers
- 5. BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Sweeper, Electric Leaf Blowers
- 4. WORX TURBINE 56V Cordless Blower with Brushless Motor, Electric Leaf Blowers WG591
- 3. Toro 51619 Ultra Blower/Vac, Electric Leaf Blowers Red
- 2. Green Works 24252 Electric leaf blowers – Electric Leaf Blowers
- 1. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc Electric Leaf Blower – Best Electric Leaf Blowers
Top 10 Best Electric Leaf Blowers Reviews in 2018 & Buyer’s Guide:
10. Electric Leaf Blowers, DEWALT DCBL720P1 Brushless Electric Leaf Blower
- By: DEWALT
This Electric leaf blower has excellent air output and operating time. This is due to the innovation behind its design, of an axial fan. We all want a leaf blower that will work efficiently and thanks to this DEWALT DCBL720P1 Brushless Electric leaf Blower’s brushless motor, which is exactly what you will end up getting. Of course, no one wants to have to purchase other accessories outside the main purchase. With this item, you won’t have to do that since the charge and battery are included in the purchase which means you won’t incur added expenses.
- This electric leaf blower has a performance of about 90mph.
- Your purchase will include a charger and battery made from lithium ion.
9. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Strokes Gas Powered Handheld Blower
- By: Husqvarna
Leaf blowing is not always an exciting task. This is especially when you end up having an excessive strain on your arm or wrist. The Husqvarna leaf blower will put a stop to that is because of the engineering of its fan housing. It is made in such a way that the handle and the air stream are both in line. Buy this leaf blower and you will not find yourself tiring out barely minutes
Buy this leaf blower and you will not find yourself tiring out barely minutes into the job. The fact that you can adjust the speed means that you will be able to determine how fast you blow the leaves for added convenience. With this leaf blower, the power of 170 MPH is something else you can never fail to recognize.
- The speed of the fan of this leaf blower can be adjusted.
- It has air power of about 170 MPH.
8. WORX TRIVAC electric leaf blowers – Electric Leaf Blowers
- By: Worx
Appliances and equipment that can be used for different purposes are my top buys. This particular electric leaf blower from WORX has a design that allows it to deliver more than one service. It can also function as a yard vacuum and a Mulcher. You will have the ability to switch to whichever function you desire, just by a switch flip.
- The leaf blower’s bag has a capacity of 1.2 bushels.
- It also has a mulch ratio of 18:1.
7. Green Works 24322electric leaf blower – Electric Leaf Blowers
- By: Green Works
This specific Green Works 24322 electric leaf blower, is the real deal. It runs with a brushless digipro motor that works together with its G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System to greater enhance the electric leaf blower’s capabilities. These include; noise reduction, and extended motor life, a longer than usual run time, higher efficiency levels and overall outstanding performance.
- The electric leaf blower can handle both dry and wet leaves.
- It can easily clean up debris without any difficulties.
6. EGO 142 MPH 575 CFM Electric Leaf Blower – Electric Leaf Blowers
- By: EGO
I personally took an interest and decided to look into cordless electric leaf blowers. I was completely impressed with this one because it ended up being of the most powerful cordless leaf blowers I had seen so far. Thanks to its turbine fan engineering it can reach up to up to 575 CFM. This electric leaf blower uses an Arc Lithium battery of about 5.0Ah 56V.
- Your purchase will get you a 5-year warranty.
- The electric leaf blower weighs about 71 pounds.
5. BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Sweeper, Electric Leaf Blowers
- By: BLACK+DECKER
Sometimes we get frustrated when it comes to tending to areas with hard surfaces, and that is why I chose this electric leaf blower. You will comfortably use it on; the driveways, walkways, garages, patios, and decks. Best of all, there is a built-in scraper in its blow tube, which makes sure matted leaves are loosened, including debris that sticks on as well.
- It has a handle that is soft to grip.
- The leaf blower has controls for power command.
4. WORX TURBINE 56V Cordless Blower with Brushless Motor, Electric Leaf Blowers WG591
- By: WORX
So many of this electrical leaf blower’s features qualify it to state of the art masterpiece! It also has turbine fan technology which enables its air volume to be one of high capacity. The electric leaf blower also works well in unusually tough conditions. This is made possible by its air nozzle, which is a hyper stream. It is advisable to always get reliable machinery, so that you save up on repair costs, and reduce time wastage.
- It has a key-hole cut out for hanging purposes.
- The electric leaf blower weighs about 8.1lbs.
3. Toro 51619 Ultra Blower/Vac, Electric Leaf Blowers Red
- By: Toro
Purchasing this electric leaf blower will also get you a; cord storage hook, concentrator nozzle, power insert, a Vacuum tube, and a bottom-zip bag. I absolutely love purchases that are very thoughtful and come with useful, convenient bonus items. It has been made with an extra-large metal impeller that has mulching which is improved, and better power.
- This leaf blower has a cord attached to it.
- You will be able to control the speed in which you are comfortable to use the leaf blower with.
- Good Electric Leaf Blower.
2. Green Works 24252 Electric leaf blowers – Electric Leaf Blowers
- By: Green Works
What stood out to me about this electric leaf blower was its battery. It uses a battery that is G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion, which retains its memory after being charged. The battery’s power is also fade free and exceptionally high performance. Overall, this electric leaf blower is easy to maintain and has an easy storage process that does not create any sort of spills or messes.
- It has a wind speed of about 150mph.
- The electric leaf blower has dimensions of about 17.90 x 10.40 x 7.10 Inches.
- Best Electric Leaf Blowers.
1. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc Electric Leaf Blower – Best Electric Leaf Blowers
- BY: Hitachi
I searched around and to be honest, I was not able to find another electric leaf blower with this air volume. The Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc Leaf Blower is a class leader with a 441 CFM air volume. The velocity it produces is also impressive and the electric leaf blower is greatly balanced, to ensure that one does not get quickly fatigued.
- The electric leaf blower is light for great portability.
- It has a speed of 170MPH.
- Best Electric Leaf Blowers.
Which is the best Electric Leaf Blower?
The best electric leaf blower is one that will have a combination of at least a few of the following factors below, taken into consideration.
Size: You will need to pick a leaf blower that will be of the ideal weight to you and also convenient to carry around. The size will determine several factors including the speed at which you are going to perform as well as the weight you’re going to bear when using it. Given the fact that leaf blowing is a tedious activity, you need to pick something whose size is appropriate so that you don’t get too exhausted.
Noise: Some leaf blowers tend to be noisy while others are engineered to be less irritating. Be keen on your choice of leaf blower. Noisy wind blowers tend to be quite stubborn. For that reason, go for something engineered with noise reducing technology.
Cords: Consider whether having a leaf blower that has a cord will be convenient for you. If not choose a cordless one. Of course, corded and cordless options both have specific benefits. However, as for me, I go for the corded options because they offer added convenience since you won’t be restricted to a single area. However, I’d suggest that you go for something convenient for you.
Power: Be observant, check if the leaf blower you want to buy will have a satisfying impact on the type of environment and surface you plan to use it on. This also includes its velocity, motor, and design as well. The power is a very important aspect since it determines how much leaves can be blown at any given time. For that reason, go for something boasting incredible performance.