Looking for the best combo grill in 2018? Well, we’ve got you covered. We are alive to the fact that getting the right combo grill in a market swamped with options is a daunting affair. That’s why we sifted through the available options on the market to come up with this list of the top picks. If you’re a grilling enthusiast, we hope you’ll find one of these combo grills impressive.
- List of Top 10 Best Combo Grills in 2018 Reviews:
- Factors to consider before buying a combo grill:
- 10. Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler 635 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
- 9. Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burners Liquid Propane and Charcoal Hybrid Grill
- 8. Camp Chef PG24DLX Deluxe Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ with Digital Controls and Stainless Temp Probe
- 7. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- 6. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
- 5. Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
- 4. Traeger TFB65LZBC Grills Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker (Bronze)
- 3. Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
- 2. 18-1/2 in. Classic Pit Barrel Cooker Package
- 1. Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker, Black
- Buyer’s Guide:
List of Top 10 Best Combo Grills in 2018 Reviews:
Factors to consider before buying a combo grill:
The price: The price has to be affordable and convenient. We neither recommend those under-priced knockoffs nor their over-priced counterparts. Just pick a reasonably priced combo grill.
The material used in its construction: The material used in the construction determines a number of factors such as durabili8ty and performance. Ensure that the material is safe and durable.
The power sources: We have charcoal, gas and wood-fired combo grills. Pick the one which works for your needs.
10. Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler 635 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker
- By: Char-Griller
Char-Griller is a great brand known for the manufacture of top-quality combo grills. This grilling and smoking machine features airtight hood fitted with a heat gauge for ultimate performance. Something else, the grill boasts an ultra-grade steel construction with double bottoms for added durability. And, the cast iron grates offer even distribution of heat across the grill and locks in flavors delivering mouth-watering delicacies.
Something else, this grill features three shelves ideal for storing spices, sauces and utensils for quick access. The 635 square inch cooking surface offers enough space for preparation of meals while the 245 square inch surface of the main grill guarantee ultimate performance.
- The heavy-duty construction makes it highly durable.
- This combo grill offers enough cooking space.
9. Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burners Liquid Propane and Charcoal Hybrid Grill
- By: Char-Broil
Char-Broil is another great option for anyone looking for an excellent combo grill. It easily converts from a charcoal grill to a gas grill without the need for tools. And yes, with the gas option, you get to enjoy the speed and convenience that comes with grilling using gas. And, it’s possible to do both gas and charcoal grilling using this single gadget. Whether you want to experience the natural taste of charcoal grilling or want to enjoy the speed and convenience of gas grilling, this combo grill offers both. The 540 square inch cooking surface and 420 square inch main cooking area with an additional 12w0 square inch warmi8ng rack make this a must-have combo grill.
- The ultra-grade stainless steel burners guarantee longevity and performance.
- Its 40000-BTU main burners and 12,000-BTU side burner offer adequate heating.
8. Camp Chef PG24DLX Deluxe Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ with Digital Controls and Stainless Temp Probe
- By: Camp Chef
This is another incredible option I’d recommend for anyone who wants to grill like a pro. This combo grill boasts the most advanced digital controls with a smart temperature control for adequate performance and easy temperature regulation. With the automated feature and controls, you won’t have to babysit your grill anymore! Of course, with this combo grill, versatility is on a whole different level. You get to grill, smoke, roast, bake, roast, braise or barbeque with unrivaled ease with this combo grill. The grill boasts a huge temperature range which allows you to prepare all meals comfortably and without much hassle.
- The huge cooking area of 570-square inches offers enough space for the preparation of all meals.
- The exclusive ash cleanout allows one to easily clean the grill.
- Assembling this grill is just A, B, C.
7. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- By: Weber
If you haven’t used Weber combo grills, I recommend you add this one to your cart! First, it boasts some excellent features which make it highly incredible. The 365 square inch cooking surface, although isn’t the largest on the market, is really adorable and perfect for small families. The steel-plated cooking grate with rust-resistant vents offers adequate convenience for anyone who wants to grill their meat or any other meal with ease. What’s more, this combo grill also features a porcelain bowl and a lid with nylon handles and heat shields for excellent insulation.
- Its aluminum ash catcher guarantees a clean cooking surface.
- The combo grill comes with a 10-year warranty.
6. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
- By: Char-Griller
Just like its earlier brother, this Char-Griller combo grill is another great product available on the market. It offers both charcoal and gas grilling with a 1260 square inch cooking surface for added convenience. And, the grill also comes with three 40, 8000-BTU burners fitted with an electronic ignition for rapid cooking. And yes, it also features a 12,000-BTU side burner for added convenience. Given its adjustable grate height, you get to adequately control temperatures. And, the combo-grill also comes with a chrome-plated rack meant for warming foods.
- The stainless-steel heating gauge makes cooking a breeze.
- It comes with cast-iron grates for easy and efficient food preparation.
5. Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
- By: Weber
Weber isn’t a new name to most people. This combo burner features two 26,500-BTU stainless steel burners which offer rapid heating for quick food preparation. What’s more, it comes with porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars and cast-iron cooking grates for added convenience and quick grilling. The rapid electronic ignition ensures that you get an instant light for speedy food preparation. Additionally, the 450 square inches cooking area offers enough space for one to adequately prepare all their meals without much hassle. There’s a center-mounted thermometer which ensures that you achieve the right cooking temperatures and maintain them for delicious delicacies.
- The large cooking surface makes grilling easy.
- It comes with 6 hooks and a guide for easy assembling.
4. Traeger TFB65LZBC Grills Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker (Bronze)
- By: Traeger
If you’re tired of using gas or charcoal, this wood-pellet grill is what you need. It introduces a whole different dimension into the entire cooking fraternity and allows you to taste the natural flavors of wood flames. Whether you want to cook hot and fast or low and slow, the heater offers both options. In fact, it offers up to six cooking options where you can bake, roast, grill, smoke, BBQ or braise. Something else, the combo grill comes in a perfect size making it ideal for all your grilling needs. The 664 sq inch cooking surface allows one to prepare their meals comfortably.
- The elite digital controllers allow one to prepare foods within a wide range of temperatures.
- Using and assembling it up is quite easy.
3. Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
- By: Weber
Just like all Weber combo grills, this is a great option. It’s a charcoal smoker designed to offer unmatched results and ensure that you get the best grilling and smoking results. Of course, it gives the perfect charcoal taste and retains your food’s flavors for a perfect outcome. The rust-resistant aluminum shield guarantees adequate durability while its porcelain-enameled steel and adequately heat-resistant handle makes it perfect for every-day use. The dual nickel-plated cooking grates boasting a size of 481 square inches make it ideal for all grilling needs. Of course, it uses charcoal as its primary source of power.
- It comes with a built-in thermometer and a water pan.
- The vents on the lid and bowl make cooking a breeze.
2. 18-1/2 in. Classic Pit Barrel Cooker Package
- By: Pit Barrel Cooker Co.
On the 2nd tier position we have the Pit Barrel Cooker Co. combo grill. This is another product worth a purchase boasting excellent features and an amazing design. The grill comes with 8 stainless steel hooks and a standard grate for easy searing and grilling. Again, there’s an included coal basket which is conveniently sized for a considerable amount of charcoal. If you want to have a perfect cooking, this grill will be of utmost importance. Of course, the assembling process requires minimal technicalities and ensures that you work conveniently without much stress.
- Its unique design makes it easy to operate thus resulting in excellent outcomes.
- The price is affordable given its quality.
1. Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker, Black
- By: Char-Griller
Like I had earlier pointed out, Char-Griller is a leading manufacturer of top-tier combo grills. This is the best product on the market boasting exceptional features. The 314 square inches primary cooking surface makes it perfect for grilling. Of course, it also comes with a warming rack which measures 133 sq inches. And, there’s an extra total cooking surface measuring 447 square inches for added convenience.
With its insulated design, you only lose less heat since conductio9n is gradually reduced. Something else, there’s less airflow which means that heat is also conserved. The cast-iron cooking surface makes this a great option for anyone lo9oking for durability and convenient food preparation. What’s more, the combo grill features a 22-gauge steel exterior. The powder-coated interior offers safe cooking and retains food flavors.
- It comes with rubber wheels for easy transportation.
- The locking lid and two folding metal shelves make it ideal for use.
Although getting the best combo grill is a tough task, this list shades some light to the process. With the options offered here, you can never go wrong. Inasmuch as we trust al the combo grills listed above, we highly recommend the Char-Griller 16620. This is the best one as per our observation.