We park our cars from time to time, yet at times things can go horribly wrong. The same applies to whenever we drive. That is why getting the best bumper protector, will greatly benefit you. They are absolutely necessary to keep your bumpers looking appealing. Otherwise managing the scratches, dents or retaining your paint job will be nearly impossible. The best bumper protector makes maintaining certain aspects of your car seem effortless.
They come in, especially, handy when you accidentally back into someone when parking; Or, when it happens the other way around. You will be amazed at the positive turn your finances will take. The money you would have spent going to mechanics will be put into another productive usage.
- List of Best Bumper Protector Reviews 2018:
- Factors to consider when buying a bumper protector:
- 10. Rear Bumper Protector (Black) | Bumper Guard
- 9. BumperX (aka Bumperbabe) Car Bumper Protector. Stick On Bumper Guard
- 8. 2009 – 2014 TOYOTA VENZA SET REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR PAD
- 7. RBP-005 Rear Bumper Protector
- 6. Rear Bumper Protector, EJ’s SUPERCAR Rear Bumper Guard Rubber and Rear Guard Bumper Protector
- 5. FH Group F16408 Universal Fit Rear Bumper Butler Bumper Guard Protector
- 4. Bumper Badger HD EDITION – Best Bumper Protectors
- 3. Luv-Tap BG001 Best Bumper Protector
- 2. GOLD EDITION Bumper Bully Extreme – The Ultimate Outdoor Bumper Protector
- 1. BumpShox XL Bumper Protector – Front Car Bumper Protection
- Buyer’s Guide:
List of Best Bumper Protector Reviews 2018:
Factors to consider when buying a bumper protector:
10. Rear Bumper Protector (Black) | Bumper Guard
- By: Bumper Bib Bumper Protectors
The first bumper protector on our list is this particular one from Bumper Bib. I would recommend it for individuals who are seeking a rubberized backing which is a really heavy duty. You will be happy to know that, it doesn’t even have that awful rubber smell that other products have. This product is quite superior and is assured to serve you for the longest time.
What makes this bumper protector the best, is the fact that it is universal. This means that it is not restricted for use on any one car. I like the fact that its applications are also endless. This is exactly what you need if you want to unload and load with peace of mind. Whether you have wheelchairs, suitcases, strollers, golf clubs or luggage to deal with. The Bib bumper protector will ensure that your car is dent free.
9. BumperX (aka Bumperbabe) Car Bumper Protector. Stick On Bumper Guard
- By: BumperX Bumper Protectors
We don’t plan for our bumpers to get scratched, dented or even punctured. These things just happen involuntarily. Unfortunately, our pockets aren’t always prepared to cover such costs. That is why BumperX is the ultimate solution. For under 55$, your car will look presentable once again. All you have to do is buy it and stick it over the intended area. If your car is not already damaged, you could use it to protect the bumper. It doesn’t matter whether the car is new or leased. You will not regret making this purchase.
The best thing about this bumper protector is the fact that it will not ruin your paint. When you eventually peel it off, you will be left with a surface that looks as good as the day you first bought this. This is definitely a great way to save money indeed. Just make sure you measure your bumper to get a perfect an effective fit.
8. 2009 – 2014 TOYOTA VENZA SET REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR PAD
- By: Toyota Bumper Protectors
There’s something cool about your car having a customized look to it. This Toyota bumper protector will cater to that and much more! It has a very simple installation process, which is pressure sensitive. In regards to meeting factory standards, you won’t be disappointed. When it comes to quality, durability, and performance, Toyota has got you covered. They are a leading brand for a reason.
The fact that it has longevity ensures that scrapes and scratches will be a thing of the past for your car. Your rear bumper surface will keep looking as good as new. If you live in the Southeast of the US, you can get this bumper protector effortlessly.
7. RBP-005 Rear Bumper Protector
- By: Dawn Enterprises Bumper Protector
Dawn Enterprises offers you a little something extra. This bumper protector also has slip resistant capabilities. This is thanks to its textured surface. I would recommend this for people who do not want any drill installations. You will completely be impressed by how quick it is to install this bumper protector. All you will require to use is a self-adhering 3M Tape. It will attach directly to your rear bumper and provide the added protection you have been seeking.
6. Rear Bumper Protector, EJ’s SUPERCAR Rear Bumper Guard Rubber and Rear Guard Bumper Protector
- By: EJ’s SUPER CAR Bumper Protectors
If you own a truck, pickup or SUV, you need this bumper protector. Compared to other bumper guards, it has great compatibility. It measures 35.8inch * 3 inch and happens to be multipurpose. It was also made with a non-slip function and has a groove design. Your items won’t be falling from the rear guard anymore after you start using it. The bumper protector is wear resistant and very flexible as well.
5. FH Group F16408 Universal Fit Rear Bumper Butler Bumper Guard Protector
- By: FH Group Bumper Protectors
This is a bumper protector which has even been patented. For ensuring a secure fit, the protector comes with straps which are adjustable and a hook. No mildew or stains will cause you any trouble.
If it becomes heavily soiled, it can be hosed down with water and left to dry. In cases where you just have loose dirt, all you have to do is shake it off or vacuum it as well. Another major reason why it is popular is that it makes your vehicle noticeable. This is thanks to its High-Intensity Safety Reflectors.
4. Bumper Badger HD EDITION – Best Bumper Protectors
- By: Bumper Badger Bumper Protectors
With this Bumper Badger, you will get extra wide protection. The area in which it covers is much wider than that of other bumper protectors. To keep it flat on the bumper, it has Patented Top Stabilizer Bars. You will be guaranteed of getting all-weather protection. It will also offer you cushioning at impact absorption zones.
3. Luv-Tap BG001 Best Bumper Protector
- By: Luv-Tap Bumper Protectors
Your bumper should be protected from its corners to its sides. The Luv-Tap BG001 bumper protector will give you full protection. It can be attached securely, with included suction cups or bungee cords. This bumper protector is also re-usable, meaning you can use it later on other cars as well. It will just take a few seconds to re-size it, for you to do so.
2. GOLD EDITION Bumper Bully Extreme – The Ultimate Outdoor Bumper Protector
- By: EuroBumperGuard.com Bumper Protectors
PREMIUM Grade Rubber was used to make this bumper protector. You should know that no PVC was used at all, in its construction. Not only does it have security straps, but they are also steel re-enforced. You won’t have any worries concerning theft. It comes with reflectors which make your car stand out. This is helpful in emergency cases.
1. BumpShox XL Bumper Protector – Front Car Bumper Protection
- By: BumpShox Bumper Protectors
The bumper protector that takes the spotlight today is from BumpShox. It is the ultimate buy, for anyone looking for front car bumper protection. You can say that it is even tougher than steel. The V-tech foam does not crack or rust, compared to its plastic and metal counterparts. It has been designed with recessed screws so that it doesn’t damage other vehicles as well.