Whether you have an organization or you simply work from a home office with a collection of smartphones, tablets, and computers, the fact is you need a wireless router.If you are looking to have and work with a fast reliable internet connection, this should be an essential part of your home-tech setup. Here are 5 best wireless routers for your consideration this year.
- Top 5 Best Wireless Routers 2017 Reviews:
- 5. Google Wifi system (single Wifi point) – Router replacement for whole home coverage
- 4. Netgear Nighthawk R7000, NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
- 3. D-Link DIR 890L, D-Link DIR-890L Wireless AC3200 Tri Band Gigabit Cloud Router
- 2. Linksys WRT1900ACS DD-WRT Dual-Band – Smart Wi-Fi Gigabit Router & Linksys High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Bundle
- 1. Asus RT-AC88U, ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Router
Top 5 Best Wireless Routers 2017 Reviews:
5. Google Wifi system (single Wifi point) – Router replacement for whole home coverage
Apart from being the easiest to configure, Google Wifi is also known to be one of the cheapest wireless routers around. You can start broadcasting within just a few seconds of setting the name and password of your network.
Though this router is more about covering a wider space than offering the fastest speeds, it is known to exhibit a high level of performance at any given moment in time. If you must use it to its full potential, then get ready to buy a trio of its units.
4. Netgear Nighthawk R7000, NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
Made by the famous Netgear, this dual-band router offers up to 600 Mbps speed on the 2.4 gigahertz band. It is AC1900 with 1,300 Mbps speed in the 5 GHz band.
The router comes very handy with 3 detachable antennas and offers an all-black construction with the minimal stealthy vibe added to it. As a matter of fact, it is interesting to know that the Netgear Nighthawk R700 is rated high amongst the fastest routers available today.
3. D-Link DIR 890L, D-Link DIR-890L Wireless AC3200 Tri Band Gigabit Cloud Router
Obviously, this is one of the high-level wireless routers from D-Link. In terms of speed and functionality, this stylish looking wireless router will never disappoint.
The router is generally known to have a good speed/range especially when it is being used for the purpose of Wi-Fi. Apart from being very fast, it is also very easy to use and set up. Interestingly, you can add an external hard drive to the D-Link DIR 890L and double it up as a NAS.
2. Linksys WRT1900ACS DD-WRT Dual-Band – Smart Wi-Fi Gigabit Router & Linksys High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Bundle
This dual-band wireless router from Linksys has a speed of 1,300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band. With AC1900 standard support, it also offers a speed of 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz.
Apart from being one of the largest routers available on the market, this dual-band router from Linksys is also one of the fastest. When compared to other wireless routers, this router features an unsurpassed NAS performance. Additionally, it is both very easy to set up and use.
1. Asus RT-AC88U, ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Router
For some time now, Asus has been at the helm of creating several high ends, innovative routers of which the RT-AC88U is no exception.
This aesthetically pleasing router features a stylish sleek look that is common with most Asus products. The dual-band router comes with a total number of 8 Gigabit LAN ports. Apart from being easy to use and install, the router is well known to be very super intuitive.