Pizzelle, an Italian dessert is very popular. It’s loved for its unique taste, sumptuousness, and makes a good treat for the family and guest. However, to prepare this delicacy, you need to use the right Pizzelle maker. This accessory will produce the right shape and design, proper texture and color, and will ensure that is cooked well and evenly.
But, which is the best Pizzelle maker in the market? To find the answer, we compared a variety of accessories and managed to come up with the top 10 best Pizzelle makers in 2017. Before starting the countdown, how about we look at the key features?
- What is Best Pizzelle Maker in 2017?
- Top 10 Best Pizzelle Makers in 2017 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Cucina Pro Piccolo Pizzelle Maker
- 9. Chef’s Choice 835 Pizzelle ProMaker
- 8. EdgeCraft, Chef’s Choice 834 Pro Express Baker
- 7. Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic
- 6. Palmer 1000T Electric Pizzelle Maker
- 5. CucinaPro Pizzelle Maker 220-05NS
- 4. Cuisinart CPP-200 International Pizzelle Baker
- 3. VillaWare V3600-NS Prego Pizzelle Baker
- 2. Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press
- 1. VillaWare PRIMA Pizzelle Baker
What is Best Pizzelle Maker in 2017?
Top 10 Best Pizzelle Makers in 2017 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide:
10. Cucina Pro Piccolo Pizzelle Maker
This silver maker can produce up to 4 pizzelle at a go. It features a nonstick surface for preventing food sticking and is also easy to clean. The small accessory measures 10.2 x 10. x 5 inches, weighs 4 pounds and comes with a steam guard for protecting the hands. The extra-thick plates ensure the heat is evenly distributed and recover quickly.
- Good size and weight
- Good heat distribution
- Easy-clean nonstick surface
9. Chef’s Choice 835 Pizzelle ProMaker
Amateurs and culinary experts will love this stylish silver-colored pizzelle maker by Chef’s Choice. Measuring 11.8 x 10.7 x 4 inches and weighing 4 pounds, this accessory can accommodate up to 3 pieces at once. It features a thick base for good heat distribution and recovery and electronic controls for better functionality. The edges are slightly raised to reduce wastage incase of an overflow.
- Good heat distribution
- Looks and also feels solid
- Easy to control
- Easy to clean
8. EdgeCraft, Chef’s Choice 834 Pro Express Baker
Making pizzelle, waffles, and waffle cones is simple and easy with this silver pizzelle maker. The professional-looking unit measures 12.4 x 10.5 x 5 inches and is designed for 2 pieces. The pizzelle will be ready within 30 seconds, will cook evenly, and won’t stick thanks to the nonstick surface. The light unit weighs about 6.2 pounds and features a locking latch that ensures the thickness is uniform.
- The heat is consistent and evenly distributed
- Cleaning the nonstick surface is simple and easy
- Instant temperature recovery
7. Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic
Making delicious and nice looking pizzelle will no longer be a dream after acquiring this silver maker by Palmer. The US-made item measures 14.9 x 10.4 x 3.7 inches and can make 2 thin pieces with a 5-inch diameter. It consists of sturdy cast aluminum plates for even heat distribution, and chrome body for extra appeal and elegance.
The 800-watt accessory is rated 120v and will prepare high ribbed pizzelle in minutes. It weighs about 5 pounds and is easy to carry and store. Cleaning the maker is a breeze thanks to the nonstick surface and simple design.
- The construction is good
- Works well and heats up relatively fast
- It’s also ideal for waffle cones and waffles
6. Palmer 1000T Electric Pizzelle Maker
Making pizzelle with a diameter of up to 5 inches is easy with this black Palmer 1000T pizzelle maker. The electric accessory is rated 800watts and can handle up to 2 pieces at a time. The handy and portable device weighs 5.5 pounds and measures 14.9 x 10.6 x 3.7 inches. It is UL listed and this assures you of reliability and safety. Similar to other top sellers, this item has good heat distribution courtesy of the cast aluminum body and is also easy to clean.
- Making pizzelle takes a short time
- Produces good looking pizzelle with high ribs
- Looks good and is energy-efficient
5. CucinaPro Pizzelle Maker 220-05NS
The CucinaPro 220-05NS makes two 5-inch pizzelle at a time. The black accessory measures 10.2 x 10 x 5 inches and is made from quality steel. It features an easy-clean nonstick surface, steam guard for protecting the hands and extra-thick plates for consistency and even distribution of heat. The heating plates feature snowflake patterns on each side and produce evenly browned and cooked pizzelle.
- Works great and easy to use
- Good quality and design
- Good heat distribution and recovery
4. Cuisinart CPP-200 International Pizzelle Baker
This silver pizzelle maker is made from high-quality stainless steel and measures 13.4 x 10.1 x 5.5 inches. It can hold up to 4 pieces at once and is also suitable for waffles, pancakes, crepe, tortillas, cookies, blintzes and other food items. The unit can be opened completely flat and both surfaces act as heating pans. For better browning and conserving heat, it features a simple locking lid while the upright position and weight of 6.2 pounds make storage easy.
The unit can be opened completely flat and both surfaces act as heating pans. For better browning and conserving heat, it features a simple locking lid while the upright position and weight of 6.2 pounds make storage easy.
- User-friendly designed and easy to use
- Decent size and weight
- Built-in green light alerts the user when done
3. VillaWare V3600-NS Prego Pizzelle Baker
It takes less than 30 seconds for this silver maker to produce 2 pizzelle. Made from high-quality stainless steel and coming with the traditional Fiori imprints, the VillaWare V3600-NS is perfect for single people, couples or families.
It measures 10.8 x 10.5 x 5.5 inches, weighs 6 pounds, and comes in an upright design. The accessory features clean-friendly Xylan nonstick grid, steam guards, and automatic thermostat.
- Practical design and easy to use
- Works relatively fast
- Produces well-browned pizzelle and waffles
2. Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press
The silver-colored pizzelle press by Cuisinart is designed to bake up to 2 thin pizzelle with a maximum diameter of 4 inches. This practical unit is made from brushed stainless steel and is loved for its sturdiness, fast heating, and elegance.
It measures 9.5 x 9.5 x 4.8 inches and features 2 decorative imprints and a locking lid for the perfect browning. The baker weighs 4.5 pounds and carrying or storage shouldn’t be a problem. Cleaning the polished surface and nonstick heating base is convenient and easy.
- Quick heating and consistent temperature
- Practical design improves functionality
- Produces well-browned pizzelle
1. VillaWare PRIMA Pizzelle Baker
Taunted as among the best, this silver pizzelle maker will bake up to 2 pieces at once. The maximum diameter of each piece is 5 inches and takes less than 30 minutes. The slightly raised edges prevent overflow while the steam guard protects the hands from heat and steam. The 14.4 x 12.1 x 5.5-inch maker features the traditional fiori pattern and easy-clean xylan coating. The unit weighs 6.7-pounds, comes with a tangle-free wrap cord, and is automatically thermostatic.
- Makes beautiful and well-cooked pizzelle
- Produces quality heating and is easy to control
- Well-built and long-lasting
After reading this top 10 best pizzelle makers on 2017 review, finding a good product should not be a problem. We have listed the best products and briefly looked at their features, specifications, positives as well as negatives. The accessories can handle between 2 and 4 pieces with the diameter of each ranging from 4 to 5 inches.
They feature a nonstick surface for easy cleaning, heat up fast and distribute the heat evenly, and come with good dimensions for improved functional and good weight for easy carrying and storage. In addition to the high quality and good browning, the pizzelle makers come with a guard to protect your hands.